President Trump, not Crazy Joe, has made black lives better.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Facts will always trump Dimwinger bullshit talking point lies.

How Trump — not Biden — has helped make black lives better
By Gianno Caldwell
July 4, 2020 | 9:03am | Updated

The black vote will be the swing vote this year. And right now, it’s looking like it’s Joe Biden’s for the taking. This is despite Biden’s history, which is riddled with policies that have historically and devastatingly disenfranchised African Americans. For example, the 1994 crime law, which Biden helped author when he was a senator, incentivized local police departments to lock up as many black people as possible, creating mass incarceration of African Americans, along with more prison cells and more aggressive policing. In addition, Biden was responsible for a provision in the 1986 crack law which came to be viewed as one of the most racially slanted sentencing policies on record: a rule that treated crack cocaine as significantly worse than powder cocaine and ended up disproportionately punishing African Americans and sending them to prison but sparing white Americans who typically used cocaine.

We also must not forget the racially charged language Biden has used numerous times, including the notion that if you don’t vote for him, “you ain’t black.” But politicians on both sides of the aisle have used offensive language, and what counts more, in my view, are deeds not words.

I personally do not agree with everything President Trump says or does, and I often find myself on national TV as a conservative pundit saying exactly that. But I would be lying if I didn’t tell you that Trump has been one of the most impactful presidents for African Americans from a policy perspective — and that’s what matters.

His recent police-reform executive order, the First Step Act, released thousands of people from jail (90 percent of whom were black). He has promoted “opportunity zones” that incentivized private investment into marginalized communities, and also increased federal funding to historically black colleges and universities by 17 percent — a total exceeding $100 million, more than any president in history. Meanwhile, the Obama administration infamously removed a two-year Bush-administration program that annually funded $85 million directly to these prized institutions.

As I mention in my book, “Taken For Granted,” during the 2016 election Trump did something few Republicans had the courage to do — he targeted the black vote and spoke directly to African-American issues.

He was not afraid of saying the “wrong thing” (and, yes, he sometimes did) while achieving the ultimate goal of creating real dialogue and opportunity in communities largely ignored by both parties. In return, he received only 8 percent of the black vote generally, and 12 percent of black men. (By comparison, Romney earned 6 percent of the black vote.) But after three years in office, having delivered on so many issues for black voters, Trump’s support among black men had risen to 24 percent, according to one February poll.

By Gianno Caldwell

The black vote will be the swing vote this year. And right now, it’s looking like it’s Joe Biden’s for the taking. This is despite Biden’s history, which is riddled with policies that have historically and devastatingly disenfranchised African Americans. For example, the 1994 crime law, which Biden helped author when he was a senator, incentivized local police departments to lock up as many black people as possible, creating mass incarceration of African Americans, along with more prison cells and more aggressive policing. In addition, Biden was responsible for a provision in the 1986 crack law which came to be viewed as one of the most racially slanted sentencing policies on record: a rule that treated crack cocaine as significantly worse than powder cocaine and ended up disproportionately punishing African Americans and sending them to prison but sparing white Americans who typically used cocaine.

We also must not forget the racially charged language Biden has used numerous times, including the notion that if you don’t vote for him, “you ain’t black.” But politicians on both sides of the aisle have used offensive language, and what counts more, in my view, are deeds not words.

I personally do not agree with everything President Trump says or does, and I often find myself on national TV as a conservative pundit saying exactly that. But I would be lying if I didn’t tell you that Trump has been one of the most impactful presidents for African Americans from a policy perspective — and that’s what matters.

His recent police-reform executive order, the First Step Act, released thousands of people from jail (90 percent of whom were black). He has promoted “opportunity zones” that incentivized private investment into marginalized communities, and also increased federal funding to historically black colleges and universities by 17 percent — a total exceeding $100 million, more than any president in history. Meanwhile, the Obama administration infamously removed a two-year Bush-administration program that annually funded $85 million directly to these prized institutions.

As I mention in my book, “Taken For Granted,” during the 2016 election Trump did something few Republicans had the courage to do — he targeted the black vote and spoke directly to African-American issues.

He was not afraid of saying the “wrong thing” (and, yes, he sometimes did) while achieving the ultimate goal of creating real dialogue and opportunity in communities largely ignored by both parties. In return, he received only 8 percent of the black vote generally, and 12 percent of black men. (By comparison, Romney earned 6 percent of the black vote.) But after three years in office, having delivered on so many issues for black voters, Trump’s support among black men had risen to 24 percent, according to one February poll.

Lol comedy hour at USMB

By Gianno Caldwell

Lol comedy hour at USMB
You can't dispute any of the facts presented that outlined the policies of the two candidates and their effect on the black community.

By Gianno Caldwell

And, Trump will see a historic number of Black votes for his efforts in helping Black Americans more in the last 4 years than the Democrats have in the last 50 years.

Not only is Black unemployment at record levels, but blacks suffer disproportionately from COVID

Thanks President Trump

Black unemployment at record levels?

Man, you are too easy to expose as a lying sack of shit.

Current black unemployment is 15.4%

Under Barry it hit 17% in 2010.

Trump has done more for Black people in ONE TERM than Obama, Bush and Clinton did in SIX TERMS. But the Media instructs the dimwits to hate Trump because he's bad and a Racist, so they hate him.
^^^ That's some of the craziest shit ever. But they believe it with religious conviction.

Trump has done more for Black people in ONE TERM than Obama, Bush and Clinton did in SIX TERMS. But the Media instructs the dimwits to hate Trump because he's bad and a Racist, so they hate him.
^^^ That's some of the craziest shit ever. But they believe it with religious conviction.
The facts outlined in the link show you to be full of shit.

But then, we all already knew that.

Not only is Black unemployment at record levels, but blacks suffer disproportionately from COVID

Thanks President Trump

Thanks for reminding us that Obama lowered the unemployment rate 6 times more than your idiot dotard did

Thanks President Trump

Thanks for reminding us that Obama lowered the unemployment rate 6 times more than your idiot dotard did
Um, it was 7.9% when Barry Hussein took office, Moron.

Thanks President Trump

Oh so he only lowered it 3 1/2 times more than your Pillsbury dough boy. Of course Dubya's recession caused unemployment to hit over 10%, which Obama brought back down.

Thanks President Trump

Oh so he only lowered it 3 1/2 times more than your Pillsbury dough boy. Of course Dubya's recession caused unemployment to hit over 10%, which Obama brought back down.
Yeah, every Obama fuck up was Bush's fault........................Trump's booming economy was because of Barry Hussein...............

You clowns are a riot. :laughing0301:

Thanks President Trump

Yeah, every Obama fuck up was Bush's fault........................Trump's booming economy was because of Barry Hussein...............

Trump, the 2nd President without 3% GDP growth. So "booming."

By Gianno Caldwell

And, Trump will see a historic number of Black votes for his efforts in helping Black Americans more in the last 4 years than the Democrats have in the last 50 years.

He better hurry up if that's his plan, cause he only has about 3% of the black vote now.

Thanks President Trump

Who was the other? :iyfyus.jpg:

Thanks President Trump

As you well know, neither of those things have anything to do with President Trump's policies. They are side effects of the pandemic China unleashed on the world.

Thanks President Trump

Booming

Thanks President Trump

Booming
Since you don't want to answer, I will...............it was.............drum roll please...............for his entire 8 years.................BARRY HUSSEIN!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back