Creepy Joe Gets Busted

Good Allah he's aged quite a bit over the last year.

Dr Jill doesn't look too happy. Probably needs to keep him on a leash

1647690931690.png

You are blinded by your party loyalties. BDS is more rabid than TDS which was more rabid than ODS
I only vote gop because there has not been a dem worth voting for in at least 30 years....Hindsight being 20/20 I wish I had voted for Al Gore though.

At least with Trump I felt good after I voted, not so much with those that went before. I mean McCain and Romney....Blah.

I really don't think there is such a thing as BDS, at least in the wild-eyed and rabid TDS sense.

I mean the man is so hopeless/feckless that you don't know if to hate him or think he's just a victim of elder abuse. ;)

It's not a "derangement syndrome" to have issues with Biden. What's truly deranged is the way his voters still support him in spite of the stupid shit he does.

I only vote gop because there has not been a dem worth voting for in at least 30 years....Hindsight being 20/20 I wish I had voted for Al Gore though.

There has not been a Dem not a Repub worth voting for in at least 30 years. Each election our choices get worse

It's not a "derangement syndrome" to have issues with Biden. What's truly deranged is the way his voters still support him in spite of the stupid shit he does.

The TDS folks said the exact same thing. The only difference between TDS and BDS is that BDS is a bit more rabid, but that is just the nature of things in our politics

Forum List

Back