Creepy Joe Crashing Floyd Family Funeral

The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote. He's done this before, in particular at the 2013 funeral for 19 dead firefighters called the Yarnell Hill Hotshots. They were battling a a forest fire in northern Arizona. The wind changed and the fire came out of a canyon at them at 100 mph. A few got under their foil tents but it didn't matter. Biden shows up at the wake, strutting around like a rooster....then he went on and on about HIS life trajedies and family losses for 20 minutes, saying little about the men those gathered had come to hear about. I thought then, this guy is a total asshole....not only demented but deranged.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

That's creepy alright. No class at all, it belongs to his family and friends, not a political movement. ANYONE who suggests otherwise is a pig.

The decedent here, Mr. Floyd, was reduced to passing phony twenties at age 46 when he passed on.

Whoring out his last rites to a political cause was the only way he could afford any funeral

Floyd 'woman beater' Mayweather is paying for the funeral. Family accepted.

Men of Biden's age do like to go to funerals to get ideas about their own. And its sort of a social hour for them.

When my one aunt died, I sat and chatted at the funeral home with her elderly sister for a while. A couple of the old bags from the old neighborhood came on over, and they started discussing which funeral homes were their favorites.

He's only 5 years older than me ...

Exactly.

Trump should be there too.
If trump had any genuine anatomy, he would be there to support the family.
But trump is a coward.

If Trump said he was attending the funeral you would be accusing him of doing what the OP is accusing Biden of, showmanship. If he doesn't go to the funeral then he's a coward.

There is nothing he can do that would satisfy you because there is no satisfying you.
If he doesn't go to the funeral then he's a coward.
Trump is a coward, regardless what he does. That's an ingrained characteristic of his type of privileged bully!

The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote. He's done this before, in particular at the 2013 funeral for 19 dead firefighters called the Yarnell Hill Hotshots. They were battling a a forest fire in northern Arizona. The wind changed and the fire came out of a canyon at them at 100 mph. A few got under their foil tents but it didn't matter. Biden shows up at the wake, strutting around like a rooster....then he went on and on about HIS life trajedies and family losses for 20 minutes, saying little about the men those gathered had come to hear about. I thought then, this guy is a total asshole....not only demented but deranged.

EFP7kxmWkAAJna_.jpg

That's creepy alright. No class at all, it belongs to his family and friends, not a political movement. ANYONE who suggests otherwise is a pig.

The decedent here, Mr. Floyd, was reduced to passing phony twenties at age 46 when he passed on.

Whoring out his last rites to a political cause was the only way he could afford any funeral

Floyd 'woman beater' Mayweather is paying for the funeral. Family accepted.

I know Mayweather hasn't been the greatest citizen out there. But there is no doubt he is a great crossover star between boxing and professional wrestling.

Ali-Inoki was a crappy boxer v wrestler match.

But Mayweather-Big Show was a tremendously entertaining match where Mayweather won by KO

Are you saying trump should avoid the Floyd Family?
He could make Big Advancements by ASKING the Floyd if he could attend, set the record straight, and SHOW that he actually cares about the phone call he made.
Be a man trump.
Don't just show up, ask IF you could be part of this event to disfuse the situation.

There are opportunities here.
It will take the Family to ask, then it would take POTUS to adhere to the details and not go off script.
trump is NOT capable of this.
I would not want EITHER of them or any other pols at my son/brother/father/cousin/friend's funeral. Biden will suck all the oxygen from the room whether he means to or not, the place will be swarming with reporters, security,
it will be a circus. I hope for the family's sake I'm wrong, but I would not want any of them there.

Biden supports the rioters because it is politically advantageous for him. He couldn't care less about the 'black community.' He doesn't care about the black cop that got shot and killed during the riots either. Of course, he is mentally impaired so.......

Plenty of hair sniffing and groping opportunities at funerals. No way Fingers wasn't crashing this one. Plus he knows a black dude named Cornpop so, you know, it's ok.

This is what
The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote.
This is what an actual publicity stunt looks like:

Actually, America's law is based upon the teachings of the Most Holy Bible. The Bible teaches us "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that's the origin of our Perjury law. It teaches "Thou shalt not steal" and robbery is as illegal as shit in America.

Grow the fuck up. The Bible is nothing but a bunch of fairy tales.

And you must hate it because you've been told to. Nothing gets a leftist angrier than the bible. On second thought facts get them in a hissy too.

This is what
The treacherous old leach invited himself to the dead man's funeral in a perverted publicity stunt to solid up the plantation vote.

Actually, America's law is based upon the teachings of the Most Holy Bible. The Bible teaches us "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that's the origin of our Perjury law. It teaches "Thou shalt not steal" and robbery is as illegal as shit in America.

Thou shalt not bear false witness? Like claiming for years that Obama was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate is fake? Like pushing a conspiracy theory that perverts the memory of a dead woman by making her an adulteress who was murdered by Joe Scarborough?

Trump bears false witness DAILY!

You know what else the bible teaches? THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.

You fuckwits don't seem to think that one matters.

Thou shalt not steal? How about Trump creating a fake university to bilk senior citizens of their life savings? How about Trump ripping off his investors for hundreds of millions of dollars? How about Trump ripping off banks so often that no US bank would touch him any more?

It is astonishing just how blind you poor deceived retards are.

trump-daniels.jpg

I would not want EITHER of them or any other pols at my son/brother/father/cousin/friend's funeral. Biden will suck all the oxygen from the room whether he means to or not, the place will be swarming with reporters, security,
it will be a circus. I hope for the family's sake I'm wrong, but I would not want any of them there.

As I mentioned, ONLY if invited.
It is OK for trump or biden to ask. That is ok.
If the Family agrees, then they can be there under certain conditions. STFU, just be there, both Parties.

Saint Trump:

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.
Unknown
: That’s huge news.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump should be there too.
If trump had any genuine anatomy, he would be there to support the family.
But trump is a coward.
Is trump going to show up to every guy murdered by the cops? Seriously?

This is what

Thou shalt not bear false witness? Like claiming for years that Obama was born in Kenya and that his birth certificate is fake? Like pushing a conspiracy theory that perverts the memory of a dead woman by making her an adulteress who was murdered by Joe Scarborough?

Thou shalt not steal? How about Trump creating a fake university to bilk senior citizens of their life savings? How about Trump ripping off his investors for hundreds of millions of dollars? How about Trump ripping off banks so often that no US bank would touch him any more?

trump-daniels.jpg

President Trump didn't say Scarborough murdered anyone. He just suggested it be looked at and investigated.

Trump didn't know where Obama was born. He investigated the matter when the Media refused.

"Stormy" never had relations with Mr. Trump, and per Trump's own confession

This is what

trump-daniels.jpg

President Trump didn't say Scarborough murdered anyone. He just suggested it be looked at and investigated.

Trump didn't know where Obama was born. He investigated the matter when the Media refused.

"Stormy" never had relations with Mr. Trump, and per Trump's own confession

You poor dumb submissive cuck. I actually feel sorry for you.

There is nothing to investigate, fuckwit. The woman fell and hit her head.

Trump is a fucking coward. He INSINUATES so submissive cucks like you can pretend he isn't doing what he is doing.

You are pathetic.

This is what

Grow the fuck up. The Bible is nothing but a bunch of fairy tales.

And you must hate it because you've been told to. Nothing gets a leftist angrier than the bible. On second thought facts get them in a hissy too.

The bible doesn't make me angry, actually it does the exact opposite, it makes me laugh because it is so hilariously funny.

Facts don't anger me either. But I must admit, I do get a kick out of you and your fellow RWNJ's far-fetched alternative facts.

Forum List

Back