Joe Biden celebrates George Floyd's birthday

I’ve noticed you tend to stutter and mumble when your silly attempts at argument go flat.

Again, the fact you didn't understand the argument doesn't mean the argument wasn't made.

Any decent person knows that we live in a racist society, but most white people only want to do something about it when black people get fed up enough to riot.

BLM asked politely for 10 years to fix our racist police departments. Obama did a little, Trump undid almost all of that the minute he left an orange slime trail into the Oval Office, and black people just got pushed too far.

Again, the fact you didn't understand the argument doesn't mean the argument wasn't made.

Any decent person knows that we live in a racist society, but most white people only want to do something about it when black people get fed up enough to riot.

BLM asked politely for 10 years to fix our racist police departments. Obama did a little, Trump undid almost all of that the minute he left an orange slime trail into the Oval Office, and black people just got pushed too far.
You do understand that your self-hate is result of a maladjusted personality, right? While you flail your pom poms for BLM, you fail to recognize that criminal organization for exactly what it is.

You can certainly spend your life agonizing over how you can resolve your failures and ineptitudes but loathing yourself because you missed the chance to riot, burn and loot seeking revenge on the Devil White is really childish.

President Joe Biden on Saturday paid tribute to the late George Floyd, whose death in police custody in May 2020 touched off a summer of rioting by leftists that left some two dozen people dead and caused more than $2 billion in property damage.

Biden used the occasion of what would have been Floyd’s 50th birthday to continue his theme of promoting America as a racist society, particularly within law enforcement.

Floyd, Biden said in a proclamation issued on Saturday, “should be alive. He should be celebrating his 50th birthday with his young daughter Gianna, family, and friends. He deserved so much more.”

“Today, we join his family to honor his life and legacy. And we remember the tragedy and injustice of his death that sparked one of the largest civil rights movements in our nation’s history and inspired the world.”

Comment:
Oh, brother.
What steaming load of racist demagoguery.
About twice as many white suspects die in police custody annually and they are ever used as political martyrs.
If Floyd had been white nobody would have ever heard of him.
Do the Democrat Voters know that Joe Biden exploits their hate, ignorance and racism?
Did he really? I mean, it's not like he actually cares. God almighty... Democrats are such Vote Whores.

I did. You clearly didn't understand them, because you don't want to understand them.
When you present disjointed, incoherent sentences, don't expect others to help you make an argument you can't define.

Sure I did. YOu just don't want to understand it because you might have to look in the mirror.
I'm afraid you're consumed by the syndrome of self-loathing. Don't expect others to indulge your syndrome.

Police brutality shouldn't be a partisan issue.

This man was murdered over a fake $20.00 bill.

The damage done to city of Minneapolis was $107 million in property damage, plus the 27 million that the city ended up paying out to Floyd's family.

Forum List

Back