Credit Where Credit is Due......

1Badnana65

Rookie
Aug 13, 2019
I cannot stand our President. I personally believe he is an idiot and just can't seem to distinguish "reality" from a "reality tv show." With that said, I must give credit where credit is due. Based on what he's saying right now during his daily virus update, it seems he is finally beginning to understand 1) that what he believes his responsibilities are with regard to the American people and the States IS NOT what the American people and States believe the Federal government's role must be; 2) that this virus is no joke; it's literally deadly serious; 3) that the career "deep state" people he has railed against constantly for the last 3 1/2 years actually do know what they are doing, what needs to be done, and how to do it. THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT for finally popping your head out of the sand (even if only for 30 seconds).

Now, call me crazy, but does anyone else see a problem with the fact that we, along with the rest of the world, have been forced to purchase PPE, ventilators, etc. from China? China, the country where the virus originated, where the government is reaping huge financial rewards and profits for NOT telling the world just how deadly and contagious the virus is, and the country ultimately responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people all over the world. !

quote-bureaucracies-temporarily-suspend-the-second-law-of-thermodynamics-in-a-bureaucracy-clay...jpg

I cannot stand our President. I personally believe he is an idiot and just can't seem to distinguish "reality" from a "reality tv show." With that said, I must give credit where credit is due. Based on what he's saying right now during his daily virus update, it seems he is finally beginning to understand 1) that what he believes his responsibilities are with regard to the American people and the States IS NOT what the American people and States believe the Federal government's role must be; 2) that this virus is no joke; it's literally deadly serious; 3) that the career "deep state" people he has railed against constantly for the last 3 1/2 years actually do know what they are doing, what needs to be done, and how to do it. THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT for finally popping your head out of the sand (even if only for 30 seconds).

Now, call me crazy, but does anyone else see a problem with the fact that we, along with the rest of the world, have been forced to purchase PPE, ventilators, etc. from China? China, the country where the virus originated, where the government is reaping huge financial rewards and profits for NOT telling the world just how deadly and contagious the virus is, and the country ultimately responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people all over the world. !

Trumps been beating that drum for years...we must move manufacturing back here to the US. Did you read the thread about the mask factory in Texas...that they ramped up to three shifts during the H1N1 panic on promises of contracts...and as so as the crisis passed the state's and hospitals went right back to buying from China while the company almost went bankrupt?

The only way we are going to ween ourselves off cheap Chinese manufacturing is via fair wage tarriffs.

If you got your head out of the MSM sand you’d realize that trump has been taking this more seriously and sooner than the childish democrats have.
If you took your head out of the MSM sand you’d know that trump campaigned on holding China accountable on a number of levels for several years already.

Trump calls himself a war time president, he wants the accolades, the title but does not want to do the job or the work. There is no unified policy, no federal coordination, no leadership. Trump just leaves States like New York to fend for themselves, competing with other states for supplies and personnel. If a foreign enemy was attacking New York like 9/11 you don't let New York fight by themselves. Your president don't sit on high and start blaming local governments for everything going wrong.

Trump calls himself a war time president, he wants the accolades, the title but does not want to do the job or the work. There is no unified policy, no federal coordination, no leadership. Trump just leaves States like New York to fend for themselves, competing with other states for supplies and personnel. If a foreign enemy was attacking New York like 9/11 you don't let New York fight by themselves. Your president don't sit on high and start blaming local governments for everything going wrong.
You want trump to bomb NYC?
Okay.

If you got your head out of the MSM sand you’d realize that trump has been taking this more seriously and sooner than the childish democrats have.
If you took your head out of the MSM sand you’d know that trump campaigned on holding China accountable on a number of levels for several years already.
Wow, you Trumpettes are really this fucking stupid. He called the Demopctrast's cioncerns a hoax.

It's just your political insanity that causes you to believe that this man isnt working like no other president ever has on something like this. You only prove you are a partisan lunatic

Trumps been beating that drum for years...we must move manufacturing back here to the US. Did you read the thread about the mask factory in Texas...that they ramped up to three shifts during the H1N1 panic on promises of contracts...and as so as the crisis passed the state's and hospitals went right back to buying from China while the company almost went bankrupt?

The only way we are going to ween ourselves off cheap Chinese manufacturing is via fair wage tarriffs.
This time the factory is only running one shift and to hell with the limited intelligence state governments who are begging for more masks

It makes my skin crawl any time this child is givin any type of credit for doing what we pay the bitch to do. However, he's a day late and trillions of dollars short. And until he dies, he will forever be responsible for the deaths this nation has endured under his watch over this virus and nothing will change those facts.

Forum List

Back