GOP governors send troops to Texas in support of Abbot to fight Bidens corrupr regime to destroy America

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I wont go as far as saying they are patriots,governors never do as much for the people they SHOULD do but i give them credit though where credit is due.they at least do care about America i give them props for that standing up and fighting the corrupt Biden regime.

Man this is embarrassing for Biden,having the states fight against our corrupt federal government. He has easily gone down as the most embarrassing president ever ,hands down no contest. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I wont go as far as saying they are patriots,governors never do as much for the people they SHOULD do but i give them credit though where credit is due.they at least do care about America i give them props for that standing up and fighting the corrupt Biden regime.

Man this is embarrassing for Biden,having the states fight against our corrupt federal government. He has easily gone down as the most embarrassing president ever ,hands down no contest. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From your article back in Januarly:
Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders deployed 80 Arkansas National Guard soldiers between June 24 through August 5. There could be more going down south in the future.

That is last summer.

North Dakota currently has approximately 125 soldiers from the 817th Engineer Company deployed at the southern border on Title 10 mobilization, a spokesperson for North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum told Newsweek.

It should be note, those Engineers were there before the Newswee article of January and it was a Title 10 mobilization. So, Joe Biden sent those troops to Texas.
When mobilized (or activated) under Title 10 U.S.C., you are directed by the president to report for active duty in an official capacity.

A spokesperson for Nebraska Governor Jim Pillen referred Newsweek to his past deployments, including 10 state troopers to the Texas border last May. Another 61 Nebraska Army National Guard soldiers were stationed at the Texas border between August 2 and September 1.

You really do not have much of current events in your current event thread, do you?

Last edited:
go away America hating trollboy,nobody is interest in your babble.

Last edited:
This invasion has GOT to be stopped. This is dangerous for the country. Notice also that the biden regime has not come back to take down that razor wire and Jean Pierre didnt want to deal with that question when asked. She looked stupid...and biden is weak.HIS JOB is to protect the border and he is failing miserably.

This invasion has GOT to be stopped. This is dangerous for the country. Notice also that the biden regime has not come back to take down that razor wire and Jean Pierre didnt want to deal with that question when asked. She looked stupid...and biden is weak.HIS JOB is to protect the border and he is failing miserably.

Well, Air Biden flew in 300,000+ last year. The most un-American President ever.

And more and more Americans are taking notice.

Now we get the story about Biden flying in 300,000+ last year.
:thankusmile: Indeed.the very few people thst voted for biden after this,they are kicking themselves in the butt,guaranteed.i don’t know one person at my workplace who likes Biden.

It should be note, those Engineers were there before the Newswee article of January and it was a Title 10 mobilization. So, Joe Biden sent those troops to Texas.
When mobilized (or activated) under Title 10 U.S.C., you are directed by the president to report for active duty in an official capacity.
It's a mix. The Federal mobilization started under Bush. There is also a State mobilization called Operation Lone Star.

OLS is making the apprehensions, and is in something of a confrontation with the Biden administration. Last year Abbot requested help from other States. 14 States responded and sent Guard forces to Texas to support OLS. Those are not Title 10 deployments- they are there at the request of Texas, under an Interstate Compact to share resources in an emergency.

It's a mix. The Federal mobilization started under Bush. There is also a State mobilization called Operation Lone Star.

OLS is making the apprehensions, and is in something of a confrontation with the Biden administration. Last year Abbot requested help from other States. 14 States responded and sent Guard forces to Texas to support OLS. Those are not Title 10 deployments- they are there at the request of Texas, under an Interstate Compact to share resources in an emergency.

If there are any new troops down there, not on Title 10 (Federal Activation) I am not aware of it, and the OP did not mention or link any information on it.

Biden kind of backed off when Texas kicked the Feds out of the park... it was looking like the start of a second civil war for a few days... this is what its going to take... red states punching back... it should be congress that does it but for some reason I will never understand the republicans in the house are afraid or just as corrupt as the dems...

Biden kind of backed off when Texas kicked the Feds out of the park... it was looking like the start of a second civil war for a few days... this is what its going to take... red states punching back... it should be congress that does it but for some reason I will never understand the republicans in the house are afraid or just as corrupt as the dems...

That's the real issue. That and the fact that importing poverty, crime, and dependence is essentially the primary goal of the DemoKKKrat party now.

Joe Biden's illegals have murdered 61 Americans since 2021, and EVERY Biden supporter has that blood on their hands.

They WANT this.

Forum List

Back