Creationists' theory in detail

Wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong. When will you get anything right?
sure, when I have an extra 3hr's that might be worth a few giggles ... I design with a computer bond, that's what they attempted in the 4th century, photo realism through materials a form of art - just a little premature then and burning people alive for emphasis does seem to some a little dramatic ... also called daydreaming on steroids.

the 1st century had nothing to do with being a hopeless sinner and needing a messiah to be admitted into the Everlasting - it was the exact opposite. it's possible to be right sometimes even for you, opening your eyes and seeing light goes a long way.

We do? I don't believe you.

It's funny we end up talking about science in R&E and religion in S&T forums? I think it means that they are intertwined.

Do you believe evolution? Here's a website on evolution that you should check out and believe -- Evolution. It's all about science. Maybe that will help get your religious stuff together and stop asking stupid questions and start being less wrong.
You believe in a religion that says it's ok to massacre people that don't believe, in the hope that you survive. And bring those non believers to your religion, or kill them, tortuure them, or traffic them.

That's Christianity. That's not a good thing to believe in...

True - Christendom has been responsible for many of the wars and atrocities in history (e.g. the inquisition; Conquistadors; World War II; Serbian Ortodox ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Kosovo; etc.). These religions claim to be 'Christian' but they do not follow what Jesus taught - for example for us to love our enemies - Matthew 5:44

We (Jehovah's Witnesses) do not go to war and we do love our enemies. We do actually follow what Jesus taught.
That's the way to roll.

It's funny we end up talking about science in R&E and religion in S&T forums? I think it means that they are intertwined.

Do you believe evolution? Here's a website on evolution that you should check out and believe -- Evolution. It's all about science. Maybe that will help get your religious stuff together and stop asking stupid questions and start being less wrong.
You believe in a religion that says it's ok to massacre people that don't believe, in the hope that you survive. And bring those non believers to your religion, or kill them, tortuure them, or traffic them.

You believing that shit is as ridiculous as believing the earth is 6000 years old.

you should join the JW’s.
I only say the truth ding. It's you peeps that wish to deny the truth. For whatever reason makes you happy.

You peeps want to go on believing in people-killing religions, then go right ahead!

Don't ever try to tell me that you're righteous and ethical.

I am not a research scientist.

Everyone who has discussed things with you know you're not a scientist. You're not even an atheist scientist :laugh:. I just had the big lol of my day.
So what the fuck are you? You're definitely not a scientist, you're not a scholar, you believe in a 6000 year old earth, and you're not a secret agent, or a spy, or anything important... What the fuck are you?

As much as we all argue, I do love everyone here. So here's a song to listen to...

As a piano player, I love it!

Did anyone understand that metaphysical process gibberish bullshit:dunno:

No.
How about through tractable physical steps as trial runs to the conclusion?

Did that make any sense to you?

Still no. People try to use $50 dollar words to convey a ten cent concept on this thread and it ends up being gibberish. We are posters not professional theologians and scientists (though I am a minister.) Simple concepts work far better in this discussion.

Here's the thing Porter, I have a lot more backstory with these idiots than you do.

But I'll let you take control.

I'll take over when necessary.

But I don't think that's necessary. You'll do it on your own.

Last edited:

You believing that shit is as ridiculous as believing the earth is 6000 years old.

you should join the JW’s.
I only say the truth ding. It's you peeps that wish to deny the truth. For whatever reason makes you happy.
Well you are the one who claims he wouldn’t kill something that is evil, right?

So I question if you speak the truth or not.

You peeps want to go on believing in people-killing religions, then go right ahead!

Again, if you really believed that you would start fire bombing churches.

I never claimed to be a saint. That’s you who believes that. You believe you are a saint and that’s why you judge people looking down your pointy nose.

Forum List

Back