Crazed Tranny Dude Celebrates Pride Month by Murdering His Father

"you guys"?

Show me where I personally did that.

Otherwise, all you have is stereotyping.

When someone brought it up you said you couldn't get the teeniest bit upset about it.

Some gay, drug addicted, nudist hit Pelosi with a hammer. Who really cares?

Can't get the teeniest bit upset about it.

Wake up dummy. Do you have any evidence he was a good father? I can take one look at him and see he's scum. I know you righties have a hard time doing this. You think Obama is evil and Trump is the decent man. So clearly you have blurred vision. You look at Mitch McConnell and say "oh yea I'm going to vote for that piece of shit".
So, you are a person that hates the innocent until proven guilty part of the justice system, you illegally sell drugs, so I am not inclined to take a druggies word for anything.

I did a search on the word Pelosi and searched your name and there are 5 pages of dumb shit you said about Pelosi. I'm not going to waste my time. When I say you I mean you right wing nut jobs. You vote with the people who say it so I put it on you.

Just like the Republicans who got caught saying they wish they could lynch blacks. We know they were saying what you think. You just can't get caught saying it.

REmember, I'm a white dude who lives in Trump country. I hear what Republicans honestly think because they can't imagine a white man with money like me would be a liberal. They can't believe it when they find out.

Translation: "I'm a permanent resident of Dodge City."

The doctor exuded goodness..

which could not be tolerated by the demon-possessed fag

So, you are a person that hates the innocent until proven guilty part of the justice system, you illegally sell drugs, so I am not inclined to take a druggies word for anything.
I don’t. Pot is legal now in Michigan. Look at me fondly like you did the rum runners during prohabition

Translation: "I'm a permanent resident of Dodge City."

Well I love my father and I’d love my son if he were a tranny.

Do any of us have trannies in our families? My brothers neighbor had a cute little girl who is transitioning to a gross little boy. Single mom with a black boyfriend. He’s a professor but turns out he plays a lot of video game so she threw him out. So they have daddy issues? If they had two parents would they be like this?

Has anybody seen this story in the MSM news?
Mentally deranged son stabs his own father to death on Saturday morning, apparently a well respected & liked doctor that recently retired.
He's a twink that dresses like a girl & supports BLM & black trannies.
Gender dysphoria is a cry for help & enabling these psycho-sexual delusional alternate realities is the worst thing you can do for them.
Parents/teachers/anyone encouraging kids to fall for this transanity BS is guilty of child abuse/endangerment & possibly even attempted murder considering the sky high rates of suicide.

100 Percent Fed Up reports – The transitioning biological male’s 68-year-old father, who he allegedly stabbed to death, was found by police in his home, where he suffered multiple stab wounds. He was pronounced dead by EMS at 9:13 am. The stabbing reportedly began just before 9 am on Saturday morning.

F**k "Pride Month"
Liberals never tire of being on the wrong side of every issue. Common sense tells you you can't feed their delusions. But liberals always will.

Liberals never tire of being on the wrong side of every issue. Common sense tells you you can't feed their delusions. But liberals always will.
I feel the same way about cons. Global warming, unions, wearing masks, vaccines, regulations, abortion, racism, insurrections when you lose.

I don’t. Pot is legal now in Michigan. Look at me fondly like you did the rum runners during prohabition
You are a drug addict, and you admit to selling drugs, you are scum for selling drugs and using drugs, you need to be in jail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back