CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

democracy is and has always been a horrible system that needs to die every where it exists,,
I would say, it needs serious checks and balances.

Most of which have been completely destroyed by self serving politicians in the last... oh... 150 years or so.

It's a long list. Speech is money, corporations are people, and even, opiates are still legal and pot is still on Schedule 1.

The root of the problem is, people don't engage with their representatives. And vice versa. Therefore, they get away with blurring word meanings so they can stuff more money into their pockets.

That, and Congressional insider trading and all kinds of other bad stuff.

It is VITAL that our representatives be forced to live exactly the same lives we do. They shouldn't be allowed to profit from their service.

Hey you fucktards in Congress, listen up. I went to McDonald's the other day, I got a SMALL hamburger and SMALL fries and a SMALL coke, and the person behind the counter asked for $9.20.

democracy is and has always been a horrible system that needs to die every where it exists,,

Interesting. So I guess that's why the Founding Fathers rebelled against a king and then guaranteed that each state shall have a republican form of government.

For those who say that republics aren't democracies, how do you think that a "republic" works?

That is exactly why you folks don’t give a damn about our democratic institutions.

You'll never understand because you've been brainwashed into irrationally hating the other side so badly you only see what you want and believe what the others on your side are repeating.

I almost feel sorry for you and others like you. Because all you know is to hate conservatives and Republicans to the point you ignore the irreparable damage being done to America being done by your own party.

You breed hatred. I know conservatives have shortcomings and problems, I'm not so blinded by tribalistic anger that I can't see it.

Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he saw just how much MAGA and Trump have corrupted his form of conservatism.

Read Reagan’s speech promoting our democracy. No hemming and hawing about whether we are a democracy or what our country stands for.

Reagan was prescient in his Westminster speech, he spoke:

“…democracy is not a fragile flower; still, it needs cultivating. If the rest of this century is to witness the gradual growth of freedom and democratic ideals, we must take actions to assist the campaign for democracy.”

Reagan could never envision at that time that his party would be repulsed by the word ”democracy,” nor would Reagan have believed his party would cheer on the storming of our Capital.

Last edited:
You'll never understand because you've been brainwashed into irrationally hating the other side so badly you only see what you want and believe what the others on your side are repeating.

I almost feel sorry for you and others like you. Because all you know is to hate conservatives and Republicans to the point you ignore the irreparable damage being done to America being done by your own party.

You breed hatred. I know conservatives have shortcomings and problems, I'm not so blinded by tribalistic anger that I can't see it.
Your post is nothing but an incoherent ramble and has nothing do with MAGA cheers calling for an end of our democracy.

Last edited:
fascists hate democracy.

in the constitution:
Article 1 section for specifies elections for congress.
and
Article 2 section 1 specifies presidential elections.

Therefore we're a democracy?

No, that's not how this works.

Checks and balances are vital to our existence. Mob rule doesn't live here.

Interesting. So I guess that's why the Founding Fathers rebelled against a king and then guaranteed that each state shall have a republican form of government.

For those who say that republics aren't democracies, how do you think that a "republic" works?
our constitutional republic protects us from democracies with the bill of rights among other things,,

I dont understand,,
You want to end Democracy here. Move to Moscow & you won't have to worry about it.

Unless you're hoping for a Trump win & he'll take care of our Democracy by ending with the help of his lackeys like Johnson, Stefanik, Lyin Ted & The Heritage Foundation which is funded by millionaires & billionaires. The real "swamp", who support Trump.

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
Did Matt Schlap announce he's not a faggot?

You want to end Democracy here. Move to Moscow & you won't have to worry about it.

Unless you're hoping for a Trump win & he'll take care of our Democracy by ending with the help of his lackeys like Johnson, Stefanik, Lyin Ted & The Heritage Foundation which is funded by millionaires & billionaires. The real "swamp", who support Trump.
we arent a democracy,, so how can we end something that doesnt exist??

Forum List

Back