'Cowboys for Trump' founder turns on Trump during QAnon conference

You are outside trump world, I’m not

He’s not a traitor

And anyway, whats it to you?
You just THINK you're "in Trump's world".

Try going down to Mar A Lago and havin a chat with him. You'll find out real quick about that

In lib la la land no one is free to express an opinion different from the rest of the herd

Libs march in lockstep while calling non libs cultists
Remember when "libs" were mocking you morons for yelling "Lock Her Up" for years; knowing the whole time the only folks getting locked up were folks who believed the stupid shit you believed?? And yall got mad about it....

Seems those libs were right about yall all along...so yea, when one of your fellow cultists admits the obvious....it is worth a chuckle....I know how hard it is for you folks to have to admit a lib was right

He is a Trump culter...

Because even when he was complaining -- he was still sucking up to Trump.....

It is a cult......
Actually, just the opposite...in cults you aren't allowed to express different opinions, or be critical....I know that's hard for you to understand, since you are actually in the dembot cult, where questioning your Dear Leader gets you punished.

Remember when "libs" were mocking you morons for yelling "Lock Her Up" for years; knowing the whole time the only folks getting locked up were folks who believed the stupid shit you believed?? And yall got mad about it....
Hillary should have been tried for national security violations

But being a swamp rat she got off free

Hillary should have been tried for national security violations

But being a swamp rat she got off free
I wouldn't give a fuck if Hillary was locked up years ago for whatever you feel she should have been locked up for..

The problem is...the shit you folks fantasized about Hillary doing -- you ignore when the shit actually happens to those you worship.....

This is the problem with cultists.....your cult worship forces you to twist yourselves into pretzels to defend this politician or that...I don't give a fuck about politicians...so I don't have those issues....I only care about POLICIES

I wouldn't give a fuck if Hillary was locked up years ago for whatever you feel she should have been locked up for..

The problem is...the shit you folks fantasized about Hillary doing -- you ignore when the shit actually happens to those you worship.....

This is the problem with cultists.....your cult worship forces you to twist yourselves into pretzels to defend this politician or that...I don't give a fuck about politicians...so I don't have those issues....I only care about POLICIES
Your self importance is misleading you

Just because you call me a cultist does not make it so

And in fact you are wrong as usual

Griffin is mad that he and his fellow violent insurrectionists weren't given the "blanket pardon" they were promised.

Trump has a long history of using people and abandoning them.

By the way, by a show of hands, who misses 'Dr Love'? Please raise those hands!

1655672989890.png

Forum List

Back