Biden is underwater in all NEW polls

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is so encouraging to see, although it's stunning to see that in many instances his approval rating is over 40%. What complete utter morons. I mean really, when you take a look around and just see his border catastrophe, that alone should put him way WAY below 40%.

Biden’s Average Approval Rating Drops to New Low amid Inflation, Immigration Worries​

This is so encouraging to see, although it's stunning to see that in many instances his approval rating is over 40%. What complete utter morons. I mean really, when you take a look around and just see his border catastrophe, that alone should put him way WAY below 40%.

Biden’s Average Approval Rating Drops to New Low amid Inflation, Immigration Worries​

All he's got left is "I'm not Trump" which is enough of a threshold for the idiot 40%.

538 takes an average of all the polls

50.6% disapprove

43.5% approve

That's spot on with the numbers trump got during his entire presidency.

Poles are only a moment in time. People change their views all the time.

Biden will be our President for the next eight (8) years. Get used to it or don't.

It is your headache you are inflicting on yourself.

Please, do not let fox, fox you stealing your moral values.

:)-

Poles are only a moment in time. People change their views all the time.

Biden will be our President for the next eight (8) years. Get used to it or don't.

It is your headache you are inflicting on yourself.

Please, do not let fox, fox you stealing your moral values.

:)-
or some dumbass on the internet.

LOL!!

Biden is speaking right now, and for the millionth time he is talking about all the commuter miles he's racked up on Amtrac.

Stock market breaks new record. First ever above 34,000.
The Stock Market is not moving in unison with the economy. It is reflecting endless amounts of liquidity being printed and investing by those who have the resources and perhaps the so called plunge protection team. The 1960's or so was probably are most productive decade and the NYSE was relatively in a stable range. Mainly because we had foundation and the Fiat Currency had not had the last tie to the gold standard which was based on Bretton Woods as we were the World's Reserve Currency. Al nations dealing in dollars could also choose gold. Until they found out we did not have the gold to cover. France was the culprit. So we went to a Basket of currencies believed to be backed by Oil. Saudi Arabia and a few other nations were massively enriched.

All polls are lies and propaganda ----- and also wrong.

If we didn't learn that in 2016, when did we plan to notice?

That said, it's true that the Biden numbers are the same as the Trump numbers, for what little that is worth.

All polls are lies and propaganda ----- and also wrong.

If we didn't learn that in 2016, when did we plan to notice?

That said, it's true that the Biden numbers are the same as the Trump numbers, for what little that is worth.
Bidens numbers are far worse than Trump

Bidens numbers are far worse than Trump
I don't think so. I was always a little alarmed at how low Trump's polls were, but as I said: polls are nothing but lies and propaganda. So they'll always be bad, because someone is grinding an axe.

I don't think so. I was always a little alarmed at how low Trump's polls were, but as I said: polls are nothing but lies and propaganda. So they'll always be bad, because someone is grinding an axe.
Polls are always skewed to Dims.....so Trump's number is not the same as Pinochijoe's number since now even Dims cant stand the Diaperman.

Since he is a potted plant in Chief he needs all the water he can get.

Forum List

Back