'Cowboys for Trump' founder turns on Trump during QAnon conference

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Oh man, when you've lost this Loon, you've pretty much lost the rest of the Q-Kooks! :)

Couy Griffin is a New Mexico county commissioner who made headlines as the founder of the "Cowboys for Trump" activist group. Griffin made an appearance at the Patriot Double Down event, a QAnon conference in Las Vegas from Oct. 22-25, where he appeared to express doubt in former President Donald Trump's dedication to the cause.​
Griffin was previously arrested and charged with participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The affidavit filed against Griffin claims that footage posted to Griffin's personal Facebook page showed the commissioner entering several restricted areas in the Capitol.​
"Okay, Mister President, you were in charge of the law for four years," Griffin continued. "At the end of your four-year time, the only ones who were locked up were men like me and others like me who had stood by the president the strongest."​
Griffin also made news in February when he claimed that he would travel to Biden's inauguration with firearms to "take a stand for our country and for our freedoms."​

Oh man, when you've lost this Loon, you've pretty much lost the rest of the Q-Kooks! :)

Couy Griffin is a New Mexico county commissioner who made headlines as the founder of the "Cowboys for Trump" activist group. Griffin made an appearance at the Patriot Double Down event, a QAnon conference in Las Vegas from Oct. 22-25, where he appeared to express doubt in former President Donald Trump's dedication to the cause.​
Griffin was previously arrested and charged with participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection. The affidavit filed against Griffin claims that footage posted to Griffin's personal Facebook page showed the commissioner entering several restricted areas in the Capitol.​
"Okay, Mister President, you were in charge of the law for four years," Griffin continued. "At the end of your four-year time, the only ones who were locked up were men like me and others like me who had stood by the president the strongest."​
Griffin also made news in February when he claimed that he would travel to Biden's inauguration with firearms to "take a stand for our country and for our freedoms."​

Trump and the MAGA media have created a monster they can no longer control.

Many of these rubes are even Trumpier now than Trump himself.

Griffin is mad that he and his fellow violent insurrectionists weren't given the "blanket pardon" they were promised.

Griffin is mad that he and his fellow violent insurrectionists weren't given the "blanket pardon" they were promised.

Anyone who believes anything that person says deserves what they get when he doesn't follow through.

What makes you feel so giggly?

I understand the frustration of the cowboy

I feel it too

But in the real world friends disagree and criticize each other sometimes

Anyone who believes anything that person says deserves what they get when he doesn't follow through.

Donald's word is about as good as .. well, you know.

donald-trump-lie.gif

He features in this doc. He feels very bitter about the way Donny let them all down.

I feel it too

Not in MAGAVILLE. As any Senator that voted again impeachment.

i am at all not surprised that the conspiracy theorist don’t support trump and don’t believe he supporters their cause

these folks aren’t welcome in the mainstream GOP.

i am at all not surprised that the conspiracy theorist don’t support trump and don’t believe he supporters their cause

these folks aren’t welcome in the mainstream GOP.

Trumpublicans are NOT "mainstream GOP" YOU are are on the fringes. Said mainstream GOP puts up with that nonsense because 30% of your rabid base are stupid, uneducated and misinformed.

These pols are spineless squishes who are afraid to call out Dear Leader on his lies for fear of Donnie's wrath.

I feel it too

Lol, you think this guy and Trump were friends??

This is why I call Trumpers a cult

Lol, you think this guy and Trump were friends??

This is why I call Trumpers a cult

Doesn't sound like a Trump culter....sounds like he doesn't like Trump...he's certainly free to exercise his opinion...that's why it's not a cult.

Doesn't sound like a Trump culter....sounds like he doesn't like Trump...he's certainly free to exercise his opinion...that's why it's not a cult.
He is a Trump culter...

Because even when he was complaining -- he was still sucking up to Trump.....

It is a cult......

In lib la la land no one is free to express an opinion different from the rest of the herd

Libs march in lockstep while calling non libs cultists

Forum List

Back