Covid was a dud unless you were a sickly person to begin with

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Out of all the people I know from friends, family, neighbors and customers not one of them was severely ill. None of them ever told me they knew anyone that got that sick or died. And about half of them had it AT LEAST TWO TIMES NOW.

Big Ole fucking fear mongering bust except for those who were already ill.

We destroyed millions of jobs, our economy and the mental well being of millions upon millions so you leftist fuckwads could grab some power.

There will NEVER be a time in my lifetime where I will EVER pull the lever for a leftist in an election no matter how minor the office.

Out of all the people I know from friends, family, neighbors and customers not one of them was severely ill. None of them ever told me they knew anyone that got that sick or died. And about half of them had it AT LEAST TWO TIMES NOW.

We destroyed millions of jobs, our economy and the mental well being of millions upon millions so you leftist fuckwads could grab some power.

There will NEVER be a time in my lifetime where I will EVER pull the lever for a leftist in an election no matter how minor the office.
CaptainObvious.png

Ever since I saw "Dawn of the Dead" in 1978, I have been waiting, wishing, praying, for the apocalypse so I could hold up in my local mall with the captain of the cheerleader squad.

I haven't walked into a shopping mall in over 40 years without first checking how I could fortify the entrances and exits and which stores had the best survival options.

Alas, when the apocalypse DID finally happen ... I got COVID.

Not only did I not get to shoot looters, and "the infected", I still had to go to work and pay my bills.

Needless to say, I'm just a bit disappointed ...

9cf1419dde5508c7b4c7618ad18908da.jpg

GOP idiocy is responsible for 80% of it and its length. Great job!! It's a hoax!! lol arghhhh....

While I totally agree about not voting for the Left, I can tell you that Covid HAMMERED me. I got Omicron and thought that my 2-3 days of feeling lousy meant I was lucky and had gotten away with an easy time of it. I'm quite overweight and 61, with previous lung issues. My lungs had recovered from some blood clots about 10 years ago and I was able to walk 6-8 miles a day before I began getting ill.

I got sick about 2 months ago, got over it (I thought) and today I'm waiting for an appointment with a pulmonologist because my O2 saturation plummets if I get up and walk 20-30 yards. I mean, I'm wearing a Pulse Oximetry device and it begins ALARMING to tell me to stop and catch my breath. I'm hoping that I can get a prescription for some supplemental O2 so that I can get back to walking and building back my stamina. Imagine not being able to even walk for more than 3-5 minutes, TOPS, before you had to stop and hold onto something to catch your breath.

Everyone is different and I'm just thankful it didn't hit me worse than it has.

Forum List

Back