Covid vaccines require patient ID: This is discrimination at its worst

So you want the unemployed to die?

Most unemployed still have to file a 1040? The Federal threshold is just over $10,000 (including benefits).

Are you willing to give up your vaccine to give it to a poor Nicaraguan or Somalian?

This is a pandemic. I got vaccine and it went fine BUT they made me show ID. Has America not learned anything? This is oppressive and discriminatory and unlike voter ID (which “only” disenfranchises voters particularly minority)...requiring ID to get life saving vaccines will literally kill people.

Call your congress persons and demand Covid vaccine ID requirements be eliminated. Covid doesnt care what your damn name is

Were you required to provide a specific type of ID. If you didn't have that particular ID, were you barred from getting the vaccine? Did the name on your ID exactly match the name on your appointment card? If they didn't were you barred from getting the vaccine?

I got mine...No ID. I know this because I had purposely left it my desk that morning and drove around all day without my drivers license. I guess when you're a big shot like me...you don't need ID. LOL.
I had to register to get it and they made me show ID. I cant imagine the fear that the poor have without access to an ID. Already hard to vote now they might be denied healthcare
There’s also no ‘right’ to cash a check.

No ‘right’ to receive a driver’s license.

And no ‘right’ fly on a commercial aircraft.

There’s no ‘gotcha’ – just the usual rightwing ignorance and sophistry.

EXACTLY

Right wingers only want ID required for voting to oppress

They oppose mandatory background checks on all gun sales. Why? Because they wanna buy machine guns in the parking lot of gun shows, and not have ID or background check bc its a “right”
You're a kook.

This is a pandemic. I got vaccine and it went fine BUT they made me show ID. Has America not learned anything? This is oppressive and discriminatory and unlike voter ID (which “only” disenfranchises voters particularly minority)...requiring ID to get life saving vaccines will literally kill people.

Call your congress persons and demand Covid vaccine ID requirements be eliminated. Covid doesnt care what your damn name is

This brought a thought to my mind.

What if 10 Million citizens from Central and South America, make the trip up to America demanding the vaccine?

Who will politicians be fighting for, Americans or the oppressed who can't get the vaccine in their countries?

How about simply saying HUMANS? A human, citizen or not, and a vaccine needle, why does it matter?

All humans have a right to healthcare
The only thing you have the right to is dying and paying taxes.

In my own state, a state issued picture ID costs $20 for five years. $5 a year. About the price of a pack of Kools.

I don't feel like I can trust you with that kind of math. :lol:

Damn! I'll never use my Chinese-made calculator again!

Boulier1.JPG

In my own state, a state issued picture ID costs $20 for five years. $5 a year. About the price of a pack of Kools.
Dude! Kool Filter Kings? Packa squares more expensive than that down here, man.

I'm afraid I don't know how much cigarettes cost. I had to Google it. Apparently, buying online is cheaper.

The only reason I would support ID's for the vaccine is right now the elderly need it the most so an ID would show they are the age they say they are. Once it opens up to anyone getting it, then no point in having an ID.

I'm afraid I don't know how much cigarettes cost. I had to Google it. Apparently, buying online is cheaper.
Neat. Would not recommend taking it up. I do about 2/3 to 3/4 pack a day and still enjoy it when not inside.

This idiocy fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is a fundamental right to vote.

There is no ‘right’ to receive a vaccine.
Bullspit. There is no fundamental right to vote. And I thought there were claims that some people should have "priority" in receiving the vaccine. How else would you determine the sheep from the goats and the same is true of voting.

You freaking took the vaccine? Damn what deserted island you been on?
haven’t you heard people are dying left and right from it fulfilling the agenda of the nwo to depopulate the world? Where have you been? I’m sorry to say but you won’t be around from a year or two from now if you around a few weeks from now that is,,it is designed to slowly kill you off over time.I never expected to hear deaths being reported so soon afterwards at this point.

Well, firstly, I don't see a problem in showing your ID. There is nothing difficult. Moreover, doctors just do what government tell them. Secondly, the situation with Covid vaccine is very weird. There are lots of situations when people just die, because of the vaccine. So I am not planning to get one... They are just not ready. It's quite ironic that the vaccine which must protect us from the virus kills us. So, guys, I don't really recommend you to risk. Seems like government makes a test like hmmm, will they die or not. Anyways, I hope you won't have problems with the ID.

Why do you need an ID to get a vaccination? Oh well, not taking this snake oil anyway. People begging and being vaccinated with a vaccine with new technology never tested before in a clinical trial of 6 months is mind blowing. Most clinical trials last 8-12 years. But why would someone need an ID? Do they need to be tracked.......

You freaking took the vaccine? Damn what deserted island you been on?
haven’t you heard people are dying left and right from it fulfilling the agenda of the nwo to depopulate the world? Where have you been? I’m sorry to say but you won’t be around from a year or two from now if you around a few weeks from now that is,,it is designed to slowly kill you off over time.I never expected to hear deaths being reported so soon afterwards at this point.

I don't think they can even see it. They're that confused.

This idiocy fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is a fundamental right to vote.

There is no ‘right’ to receive a vaccine.
Oh there's that libber logic again.....

Forum List

Back