Covid vaccines require patient ID: This is discrimination at its worst

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
This is a pandemic. I got vaccine and it went fine BUT they made me show ID. Has America not learned anything? This is oppressive and discriminatory and unlike voter ID (which “only” disenfranchises voters particularly minority)...requiring ID to get life saving vaccines will literally kill people.

Call your congress persons and demand Covid vaccine ID requirements be eliminated. Covid doesnt care what your damn name is

I got mine...No ID. I know this because I had purposely left it my desk that morning and drove around all day without my drivers license. I guess when you're a big shot like me...you don't need ID. LOL.
I had to register to get it and they made me show ID. I cant imagine the fear that the poor have without access to an ID. Already hard to vote now they might be denied healthcare

No problem, I have an ID

610V3qI8M2L._AC_SX522_.jpg

I got mine...No ID. I know this because I had purposely left it my desk that morning and drove around all day without my drivers license. I guess when you're a big shot like me...you don't need ID. LOL.
I had to register to get it and they made me show ID. I cant imagine the fear that the poor have without access to an ID. Already hard to vote now they might be denied healthcare
Strange.

This is a pandemic. I got vaccine and it went fine BUT they made me show ID. Has America not learned anything? This is oppressive and discriminatory and unlike voter ID (which “only” disenfranchises voters particularly minority)...requiring ID to get life saving vaccines will literally kill people.

Call your congress persons and demand Covid vaccine ID requirements be eliminated. Covid doesnt care what your damn name is
This idiocy fails as a false comparison fallacy.

There is a fundamental right to vote.

There is no ‘right’ to receive a vaccine.

This brought a thought to my mind.

What if 10 Million citizens from Central and South America, make the trip up to America demanding the vaccine?

Who will politicians be fighting for, Americans or the oppressed who can't get the vaccine in their countries?

There’s also no ‘right’ to cash a check.

No ‘right’ to receive a driver’s license.

And no ‘right’ fly on a commercial aircraft.

There’s no ‘gotcha’ – just the usual rightwing ignorance and sophistry.

This brought a thought to my mind.

What if 10 Million citizens from Central and South America, make the trip up to America demanding the vaccine?

Who will politicians be fighting for, Americans or the oppressed who can't get the vaccine in their countries?

How about simply saying HUMANS? A human, citizen or not, and a vaccine needle, why does it matter?

All humans have a right to healthcare

There’s also no ‘right’ to cash a check.

No ‘right’ to receive a driver’s license.

And no ‘right’ fly on a commercial aircraft.

There’s no ‘gotcha’ – just the usual rightwing ignorance and sophistry.

EXACTLY

Right wingers only want ID required for voting to oppress

They oppose mandatory background checks on all gun sales. Why? Because they wanna buy machine guns in the parking lot of gun shows, and not have ID or background check bc its a “right”

If we want to get these vaccine to people in a hurry, we should use the military.

Have they post up in tall buildings with sniper rifles equipped with darts filled with vaccine, and have the pick the people to vaccine on the sly.

All humans have a right to healthcare

They have a right to the healthcare they pay for.
The vaccine is free. Next argument repugs

No. It's not free. It's being paid for by tax dollars and, therefore, is only for American taxpayers.

The only ID you should have to produce to get a shot is last year's 1040.

So you want the unemployed to die?? And undocumented migrants pay a lot in taxes. Sales tax, property tax on vehicles

Not to mention, have some compassion. They’re humans during a pandemic. This is we voted for Biden, to have sympathy again

Forum List

Back