COVID Vaccine Requirements are 100% Political

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

Leftists are morons. Fauci is a fraud.

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

I gave blood 2 months ago.....Still dont wear a mask, and go to places like Daytona when Bike Week is going on.

Gotta read the article, Son. Not just the title.

But with the virus ever-changing, researchers said COVID antibodies only give partial protection. Dr. Ellebedy is urging even those who’ve had mild COVID-19 symptoms to get vaccinated to protect against variants.

But with the virus ever-changing, researchers said COVID antibodies only give partial protection. Dr. Ellebedy is urging even those who’ve had mild COVID-19 symptoms to get vaccinated to protect against variants.

Mild….mine wasn’t mild.

Mild….mine wasn’t mild.
That's nice for you, What do you think it changes?

Your final sentence is all political, and lacks any probative evidence to prove your claim (or even if you were able to give blood).

Couldn't agree more! I had it in Jan. and have just used past experience and common sense to make up my mind about this political vaccine. Refreshing to see a medical professional doing a study that contradicts the BS that we have been fed re: this scamdemic.

The thread premise is a lie.

Mild….mine wasn’t mild.
That's nice for you, What do you think it changes?
the LIES you spew

The thread premise is a lie.
so is the shit you spew

Still don't understand the vaccine process, do ya?
What process? I have Natural immunity. Don’t need. And you don’t know the side effects of the vaccine. Not the long term ones.

NO ONE would have taken that vaccine if they did know. (except utter morons)
Globalists have been pushing their magic word "Sustainability" for quite a while now. It's an agenda.

"Sustainability" translates into "Population Reduction"
Most people have no idea the state of genetic engineering. It's scary advanced.

Mild….mine wasn’t mild.

Forum List

Back