COVID Vaccine Requirements are 100% Political

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

Leftists are morons. Fauci is a fraud.
Gotta read the article, Son. Not just the title.

But with the virus ever-changing, researchers said COVID antibodies only give partial protection. Dr. Ellebedy is urging even those who’ve had mild COVID-19 symptoms to get vaccinated to protect against variants.
Mild….mine wasn’t mild.
That's nice for you, What do you think it changes?

He's got antibodies the same as someone vaccinated. all the vaccine does is replicate the immune response of actually having COVID without having COVID.

Why should someone who has immunity have to be vaccinated?

I didn't get a Chicken Pox vaccine when it became available because I already had chicken pox.

He's got antibodies the same as someone vaccinated
Not the same.

Why not? All the vaccine does is replicate the body's natural response to the virus without giving people the actual disease (in the case of these vaccines).

Why should he have to vaccinate to spur on an immune response he already has?
Google is your friend.
If you google it you may be surprised to learn it functionally has the same effect of lowering viral loads

Which is the relevant part of transmission

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

Your last paragraph explains your post more that anything.
People you should be completely isolated to stop spreading it.
Now, how that is relative to lefties and Fauci is evident only to a fool.

But the irony of you saying the vaccination is politic then you blast into how you hate lefties. Who's making it political now you dummy ,?

Not the same.

Why not? All the vaccine does is replicate the body's natural response to the virus without giving people the actual disease (in the case of these vaccines).

Google is your friend.
If you google it you may be surprised to learn it functionally has the same effect of lowering viral loads

And?

Not the same.

Google is your friend.

And?

And he's functionally right and you should stop being a pedantic nitwit?

Azog, I think the second story that you linked demonstrates why any “push” for people that have already had the disease will be short lived. The fact that the science is now showing that post-infection immunity is long lasting will go along ways to accomplishing that, so I wouldn’t be too concerned. The CDC guidelines are going to lag the science, just like they did for the vaccine, it took them a while to finally determine that the vaccinated could operate under less restrictions, I suspect similar guidelines will be coming out for those that have already had it.

Good thing you were smart and got your documentation of having the antibodies! Hang in there! :)

These vaxxers are just the latest in a long line of useful idiots easily manipulated in by any kind of bogus Malthusian crisis which requires people to line up and submit to something. The current bullshit is that we all have to get vaccinated or - not really sure they have settled on a consequence because things are getting better too fast for them. They will create their own consequences, like vaccine passports, as fast as they can before its too obvious to everyone that this is bs. Something in the DNA/brain makeup of lefties makes them very soft targets for any kind of rhetoric based on a crisis with human behavior as its cause - warming, overpopulation, even Teddy Roosevelt's eugenics. It is truly a psychological disorder.

Not the same.

Google is your friend.

Basic scientific understanding obviously isn't yours.

Your last paragraph explains your post more that anything.
People you should be completely isolated to stop spreading it.
Now, how that is relative to lefties and Fauci is evident only to a fool.

But the irony of you saying the vaccination is politic then you blast into how you hate lefties. Who's making it political now you dummy ,?
Leftists not lefties. Learn to read. I hate The Alt Right. Doesn’t mean I hate those on the right.

Move to India, tough guy. Let us know how ya make out.

Azog, I think the second story that you linked demonstrates why any “push” for people that have already had the disease will be short lived. The fact that the science is now showing that post-infection immunity is long lasting will go along ways to accomplishing that, so I wouldn’t be too concerned. The CDC guidelines are going to lag the science, just like they did for the vaccine, it took them a while to finally determine that the vaccinated could operate under less restrictions, I suspect similar guidelines will be coming out for those that have already had it.

Good thing you were smart and got your documentation of having the antibodies! Hang in there! :)
Thank you for your kind words

Move to India, tough guy. Let us know how ya make out.
I am an American but I ll gladly walk around India all day. I have Helped save over 50 lives by donating at the Red Cross over the past 10 mos or so. They literally use my blood to save COVID afflicted people. Follow the science…I have immunity.

Not the same.

Google is your friend.

Lowering viral loads more effectively.

Derp.

You're a whiney, crying, fucking baby. Grow the fuck up.

"why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever?"

That is the most absurd Trumpian BS ever.

Grow a fucking pair, you fucking ****.

You're a whiney, crying, fucking baby. Grow the fuck up.

"why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever?"

That is the most absurd Trumpian BS ever.

Grow a fucking pair, you fucking ****.
You seem upset. Need a safe space.
Come and make me.

Not the same.

Google is your friend.

Lowering viral loads more effectively.

Derp.

You have no evidence of that

Nice try

Forum List

Back