COVID Vaccine Requirements are 100% Political

AzogtheDefiler So the latest word is that Moderna & Pfizer vaccines MIGHT be forevs.

Dunno about your antibodies, but truly am sorry about your Fauci obsession ;)

Never in all history of vaccines, has an artificial vaccine conveyed stronger or longer lasting immunity than recovery.
And let us not forget that covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so is never coming back.
Whatever you say Donald - Or is this MrPillow? :laughing0301:

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

Leftists are morons. Fauci is a fraud.
Move to India, tough guy. Let us know how ya make out.
Fuck you, ass wipe. YOU move to India. We're not in India.

I will draw and unload the entire magazine into the face of anybody who demands that I get a COVID vax under criminal penalty or attempts to jab me with that fucking shit.

studies of the immunity conferred by past coronavirus infections, like SARS in 2009, say that the recovery immunity, even from mild symptoms, is better than the vaccine immunity.
No, they don't. Stop spreading lies and misinformation. These other morons will believe you and die.

AzogtheDefiler So the latest word is that Moderna & Pfizer vaccines MIGHT be forevs.

Never in all history of vaccines, has an artificial vaccine conveyed stronger or longer lasting immunity than recovery.
And let us not forget that covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so is never coming back.
That’s fine. I am just waiting for more research. Since I have natural immunity per the Cleveland Clinic

That’s fine. I am just waiting for more research. Since I have natural immunity per the Cleveland Clinic
But you don’t per the feelings of many libbies that you shouldn’t

Trust the science they say as they call biological men, women and vice versa

Trust the science they say as they call biological men, women and vice versa
That issue us feelings carried too far also
Joey feels like the birth miracle got it wrong. He has a penis and other attributes unique to a male but he just feels more comfortable with dolls and make up. Then the Nig mistake creeps in. Since he feels more comfortable with “girly” things then he must be a girl. Touchy feely PC society rushes to agree with him. Truth is he is simply a male that likes things that girls tend to lean toward. No need for all this incredible pretzel twisting

I think that study is complete bunk. The AP does not know who is not vaccinated. They study states:

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

They don't even explain how they guesstimated but it appears they assumed anyone where there was no record for being vaccinated was not. Clearly, though, they somehow magically mixed two databases that are not one-to-one corresponding - CDC data and state health department "breakthrough" data.

At the bottom of the study, there are errata. The AP made two huge errors they acknowledged, each off by about a factor of 10.

Fatal flaw is acknowledged in the fifth paragraph...
Only about 45 states report breakthrough infections, and some are more aggressive than others in looking for such cases. So the data probably understates such infections, CDC officials said.

Not every breakthrough infection is reported. AP assumed it is.

Report is here:

Rating: Fake News, but I like how they inserted a sad story. Very scientific of them to do so.

Last edited:
I think that study is complete bunk. The AP does not know who is not vaccinated. They study states:

The AP analyzed figures provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data.

They don't even explain how they guesstimated but it appears they assumed anyone where there was no record for being vaccinated was not. Clearly, though, they somehow magically mixed two databases that are not one-to-one corresponding - CDC data and state health department "breakthrough" data.

At the bottom of the study, there are errata. The AP made two huge errors they acknowledged, each off by about a factor of 10.

Only about 45 states report breakthrough infections, and some are more aggressive than others in looking for such cases. So the data probably understates such infections, CDC officials said.

Report is here:

Rating: Fake News, but I like how they inserted a sad story. Very scientific of them to do so.
That's lovely that you think that. You'd be wrong, but I'll bet you think a lot of wrong things.

Contra Costa’s public health department is now reporting COVID-19 case rates separately for the vaccinated and unvaccinated people who live in the county.
The data shows that case rates for unvaccinated residents are about 10 times higher than the rate for vaccinated residents.
Get the damn shot. Do your patriotic duty this independence day.

Report is here:

That's lovely that you think that. You'd be wrong, but I'll bet you think a lot of wrong things.

Contra Costa’s public health department is now reporting COVID-19 case rates separately for the vaccinated and unvaccinated people who live in the county.
The data shows that case rates for unvaccinated residents are about 10 times higher than the rate for vaccinated residents.
My patriotic duty is to seize every motherfucking commie daring to set foot in Texas.

Soon.

Report is here:

My patriotic duty is to seize every motherfucking commie daring to set foot in Texas.

Soon.
:lol:
1625377467317.png

Attachments

• 1625377466327.png
    1625377466327.png
    133 KB · Views: 27

Did you notice that the more reliable method used by Contra Costa's public health department, which you posted (thank you) fully supports my post?

Instead of the infection rate of vaccinated being less than 1%, as reported by the AP's flawed analysis, it is about 10%.

The AP report is off by about a factor of 10! It's complete bunk, as I stated.

Forum List

Back