COVID Vaccine Requirements are 100% Political

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

Leftists are morons. Fauci is a fraud.

According to a 150,000 patient study, the rate of reinfection from natural immunity is 15-20%. Reinfection after vaccine is way under 1%. Not everyone who is infected naturally has the same immune response to the virus and produces the same amount of antibodies. Some don't ever. This has something to do with each person's genetics and maybe their overall health, etc. This is why vaccination is encouraged. It's science. It is also said that those that recover from covid and then get the vaccine have a stronger immune response than those who simply get 2 doses of the vaccine, but whatever, you get the whole point. With the variants running wild right now, it's very possible that 15-20% will likely go way up.

As for your article, it is pointless and redundant. No one is arguing that antibodies only last 3 months. If anything everyone is theorizing that it's the complete opposite right now.

I got COVID in March 2020 and my most recent donation to the Red Cross was in April 2021 and I remain positive for the antibodies. Looks like I will have them for life. So why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever? Seems like it’s 100% political and has zero to do with science.

According to a 150,000 patient study, the rate of reinfection from natural immunity is 15-20%. Reinfection after vaccine is way under 1%. Not everyone who is infected naturally has the same immune response to the virus and produces the same amount of antibodies. Some don't ever. This has something to do with each person's genetics and maybe their overall health, etc. This is why vaccination is encouraged. It's science. It is also said that those that recover from covid and then get the vaccine have a stronger immune response than those who simply get 2 doses of the vaccine, but whatever, you get the whole point. With the variants running wild right now, it's very possible that 15-20% will likely go way up.

As for your article, it is pointless and redundant. No one is arguing that antibodies only last 3 months. If anything everyone is theorizing that it's the complete opposite right now.
So you’re smarter than the Cleveland Clinic? Everywhere I look they recommend one booster to those with the antibodies vs two shots. It’s not “my article”. I did Not write it. And quote that “everyone” is theorizing. So all 8bil people? Who is “everyone”? You’re a moron. Go play in traffic.

Yep. If you had the virus and got sick, you have better immunity than any of the vaccines. You can't beat getting exposed to the real thing. The vaccines make antibodies against a man-made spike protein, but they provide nowhere near 100% protection.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines make your own cells produce spike proteins which your own body then makes antibodies against. These antibodies are also fairly effective at preventing COVID infection. The J&J vaccines uses an adenovirus with a spike protein to mimic a similar response.

Pfizer is about 91% effective. Moderna about 94%, and J&J about 72%.

A study from the Cleveland health clinic shows 100% protection for those who previously had COVID...

"COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19, including 1359 who did not take the vaccine."

So you’re smarter than the Cleveland Clinic? Everywhere I look they recommend one booster to those with the antibodies vs two shots. It’s not “my article”. I did Not write it. And quote that “everyone” is theorizing. So all 8bil people? Who is “everyone”? You’re a moron. Go play in traffic.

Um, i never said I was, I'm just laying out the facts from the 150,000 patient study from the cdc. Why are you so afraid to hear information?

There hasn't been a theory about antibodies only lasting 3 months since last summer and maybe the fall. Back then people still didn't know much about how long protection lasted in people. It's been nearly a year since the vaccine trials began. Any evidence that antibody protection only lasted 3 months would have been easily discovered by now, except the opposite has been found. If there are "rumors" protection only last 3 months it's probably not from anywhere reputable, which calls into question the legitmacy of the reporting in that article.

Yep. If you had the virus and got sick, you have better immunity than any of the vaccines. You can't beat getting exposed to the real thing. The vaccines make antibodies against a man-made spike protein, but they provide nowhere near 100% protection.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines make your own cells produce spike proteins which your own body then makes antibodies against. These antibodies are also fairly effective at preventing COVID infection. The J&J vaccines uses an adenovirus with a spike protein to mimic a similar response.

A study from the Cleveland health clinic shows 100% protection for those who previously had COVID...

"COVID-19 did not occur in anyone over the five months of the study among 2579 individuals previously infected with COVID-19, including 1359 who did not take the vaccine."

If that's the case then why are ppl who get their immunity from infection getting reinfected at a rate of 15-20% compared to less than 1% with the vaccine?

You're a whiney, crying, fucking baby. Grow the fuck up.

"why are the politicians pushing me to get the vaccine or wear a mask forever?"

That is the most absurd Trumpian BS ever.

Grow a fucking pair, you fucking ****.

Do you kiss your cousin with that mouth? You children can shove those shots where the sun doesn't shine.

“Vaccines actually, at least with regard to SARS-CoV-2, can do better than nature... They are better than the traditional response you get from natural infection,” White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a COVID-19 briefing in May.

Exactly why vaccines appear to generate more robust immunity than natural infection remains unclear, but Dr. Sabra Klein, a virologist and professor of immunology at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, said infection and vaccination work in different ways.

“The immune system of people who have been infected has been trained to target all these different parts of the virus called antigens. You’d think that would provide the strongest immunity, but it doesn’t,” Klein said. “The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines target just the spike protein — the part of the virus that is essential for invading cells.

“It’s like a big red button sitting on the surface of the virus. It’s really sticking out there, and it’s what our immune system sees most easily,” she continued. “By focusing on this one big antigen, it’s like you’re making our immune system put blinders on and only be able to see that one piece of the virus.”

In other words, vaccines work to strengthen immune responses gained during natural infection; that’s why health experts advise people who’ve had COVID-19 to still get vaccinated."

Um, i never said I was, I'm just laying out the facts from the 150,000 patient study from the cdc. Why are you so afraid to hear information?

There hasn't been a theory about antibodies only lasting 3 months since last summer and maybe the fall. Back then people still didn't know much about how long protection lasted in people. It's been nearly a year since the vaccine trials began. Any evidence that antibody protection only lasted 3 months would have been easily discovered by now, except the opposite has been found. If there are "rumors" protection only last 3 months it's probably not from anywhere reputable, which calls into question the legitmacy of the reporting in that article.
Link it. I gave a Cleveland Clinic study link.

If that's the case then why are ppl who get their immunity from infection getting reinfected at a rate of 15-20% compared to less than 1% with the vaccine?
That’s not true. You lie. Google COVId and Israel.

“Vaccines actually, at least with regard to SARS-CoV-2, can do better than nature... They are better than the traditional response you get from natural infection,” White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a COVID-19 briefing in May.

Exactly why vaccines appear to generate more robust immunity than natural infection remains unclear, but Dr. Sabra Klein, a virologist and professor of immunology at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, said infection and vaccination work in different ways.

“The immune system of people who have been infected has been trained to target all these different parts of the virus called antigens. You’d think that would provide the strongest immunity, but it doesn’t,” Klein said. “The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines target just the spike protein — the part of the virus that is essential for invading cells.

“It’s like a big red button sitting on the surface of the virus. It’s really sticking out there, and it’s what our immune system sees most easily,” she continued. “By focusing on this one big antigen, it’s like you’re making our immune system put blinders on and only be able to see that one piece of the virus.”

In other words, vaccines work to strengthen immune responses gained during natural infection; that’s why health experts advise people who’ve had COVID-19 to still get vaccinated."

Since you can’t read

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Cleveland Clinic study suggests​

The study findings reveal that individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection do not get additional benefits from vaccination

With further statistical analysis, it was observed that the COVID-19 vaccination significantly reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously uninfected participants but not in previously infected participants.

In the study you mention, they only looked at 1278 people who previously had COVID. Only 4.9% (62/1278) had "possible" asymptomatic reinfection. Less than 3% had possible symptomatic reinfection.

"Of 150 325 patients, 8845 (5.9%) tested positive and 141 480 (94.1%) tested negative before 30 August. A total of 1278 (14.4%) positive patients were retested after 90 days, and 62 had possible reinfection. Of those, 31 (50%) were symptomatic. Of those with initial negative testing, 5449 (3.9%) were subsequently positive and 3191 of those (58.5%) were symptomatic."

The reason they say that prior infection is only 81.8% effective, is that they ratio two ratios. It's manipulation, not the raw data.

The study is here:

And after all this lockdown suffering look at the outcome:Half the population is vaccinated and half are not. Plus most all those who are vaccinated continue to wear virtue signaling diapers everywhere they go.

And after all this lockdown suffering look at the outcome:Half the population is vaccinated and half are not. Plus most all those who are vaccinated continue to wear virtue signaling diapers everywhere they go.

Gotta read the article, Son. Not just the title.

But with the virus ever-changing, researchers said COVID antibodies only give partial protection. Dr. Ellebedy is urging even those who’ve had mild COVID-19 symptoms to get vaccinated to protect against variants.

COVID antibodies may only give partial protection, but studies of the immunity conferred by past coronavirus infections, like SARS in 2009, say that the recovery immunity, even from mild symptoms, is better than the vaccine immunity.
Plus the inventor of mRNA vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, says that the covid vaccines were rushed and dangerous. He says they attached a corona spike protein as a trigger, but did not attach it well enough, and if it comes off and ends up someplace else, like the heart or brain, that is where the immune system will attack.

AzogtheDefiler So the latest word is that Moderna & Pfizer vaccines MIGHT be forevs.

Dunno about your antibodies, but truly am sorry about your Fauci obsession ;)

Never in all history of vaccines, has an artificial vaccine conveyed stronger or longer lasting immunity than recovery.
And let us not forget that covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so is never coming back.

Still don't understand the vaccine process, do ya?
What process? I have Natural immunity. Don’t need. And you don’t know the side effects of the vaccine. Not the long term ones.
Neither do you know how long your antibodies remain af viable levels to be protective.
Please stop propagating disinformation. Makes you look like a know-nothing ;)

Forum List

Back