Can votes be rescinded??

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I was watching one of my favorite political Youtubers today. He showed a tiktok video of a black man rescinding his vote for Biden and apologizing profusely for going against what they Republicans were warning the world about ....... the DNC.

This got me thinking.............. can voters legally and literally rescind votes that were made?? Or at least change it??

Does anybody know?

CHANGE2.PIX_edited-1-340x191.jpg

I was watching one of my favorite political Youtubers today. He showed a tiktok video of a black man rescinding his vote for Biden and apologizing profusely for going against what they Republicans were warning the world about ....... the DNC.

This got me thinking.............. can voters legally and literally rescind votes that were made?? Or at least change it??

Does anybody know?

CHANGE2.PIX_edited-1-340x191.jpg
Look it up in the Constitution. Let us know. Hint: I wouldn't waste much time looking for it.

Symbolically- Yes

Legally- No
Yup. I've met a few who voted for Biden and deeply regret it now. Once they cast the vote, its permanent. You can't rescind your vote once you cast it even if you discover the guy you voted for is a stuttering, incompetent fuck.

Forum List

Back