COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

I'm a taxpayer----THANKS isn't what I have in mind for these fricking crooks..
If most people had a decent education there wouldn't be as many who needed this help.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,
Meh. You didn’t give a f**k about the debt or deficit when Donald cut 2 trillion in tax revenue so his millionaire buddies and corporations don’t have to pay taxes.

70% of the country is for this. And Biden has a 60% approval rating. Donald never got to 50% because he was the worst president in our lifetime.

now be a good boy and run along
Hun, you don't pay taxes......
the millionaires who had their taxes cut---pay taxes
cutting taxes spurred the economy and brought back a record number of jobs who then paid taxes growing the tax revenue

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
The same thing you're going to tell your unborn grandchildren when you admit you voted twice for Obama, even tho he doubled the debt.
Actually it will be more like "I voted for the first Black man twice, I wasn't a piece of shit".

Have a good day!
So you voted for a crook and terrorist helper because of his skin color? Wow---what a racist and fool.

its got a 99.97% survival rate for the majority of people,,
It has killed over a HALF MILLION PEOPLE and it's not done yet.

The more people infected the more chance of variants we can't defend against.

You're an idiot
like I said,,

dont believe what the government tells you,,
Yea there's always Q to trust...or fucking Hannity and Carlson
who are they???

Hun, you don't pay taxes......
Maybe you don't but I sure do.

And fuck those millionaires. YOU kiss their asses. I'll pass
I think everyone should be treated EQUALLY---rich, poor, and in between..........
Stealing from millionaires and the middle class---to go buy off useful welfare idiots and others is just wrong.
think if they stopped giving you freebies and made you pay in, that you might get a clue about how wrong it is to make one group pay for everyone else, MOOCH.

Thank you for supporting Jesus and the Christian Ideology. No Republican Pol can claim to be a Patriot nor a Christian or a Jew. The hypocrisy of the right wing Republican base is focused on the money changers, and those whose greed and lack of empathy rings loud and clear in the halls of Congress, and in the posts on this message board.

I think everyone should be treated EQUALLY---rich, poor, and in between..........
Stealing from millionaires and the middle class---to go buy off useful welfare idiots and others is just wrong.
think if they stopped giving you freebies and made you pay in, that you might get a clue about how wrong it is to make one group pay for everyone else, MOOCH.
This from an asshole that just told us only the rich pay taxes.

Jesus

This from an asshole that just told us only the rich pay taxes.

Jesus
the poor sure dont pay income tax,,,

It has killed over a HALF MILLION PEOPLE and it's not done yet.

The more people infected the more chance of variants we can't defend against.

You're an idiot
You do know the survival rate is about 99%, right?
higher for the majority of people,,
1500 dead today. 1800 yesterday. 2000 the day before.

nothing like an existence that depends on handouts from the government
At the height of a fucking pandemic

Asshole
done believe everything the government tells you,,

but you go ahead and hide like the pathetic coward you are,, just dont drag us down with you,,
500,000 dead
My sister-in-law died from COVID last month

Forum List

Back