COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Free money to freeloaders. Of course you’re thankful. Parasite
All America is now freeloaders?

Were they freeloaders when Trump signed the check?

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
ALL Republicans turned their backs
Quit trolling your own thread or I will really troll you back
The thread is about the COVID relief bill that every Republican voted against
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

The score is republicans 2

Democrats 1

The US Treasury the demrat vote buying machine. If brains were leather those demrat rat bastards could not saddle a bug.

The COVID Stimulus helps struggling families, small businesses, helps develop and distribute vaccine

Thank Democrats
A bill that helps struggling families, struggling business, helps establish clinics in rural areas and funds the development and distribution of vaccine

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution

its got a 99.97% survival rate for the majority of people,,
It has killed over a HALF MILLION PEOPLE and it's not done yet.

The more people infected the more chance of variants we can't defend against.

You're an idiot
You do know the survival rate is about 99%, right?
higher for the majority of people,,
1500 dead today. 1800 yesterday. 2000 the day before.
You don’t really believe that do you?

its got a 99.97% survival rate for the majority of people,,
It has killed over a HALF MILLION PEOPLE and it's not done yet.

The more people infected the more chance of variants we can't defend against.

You're an idiot
You do know the survival rate is about 99%, right?
higher for the majority of people,,
1500 dead today. 1800 yesterday. 2000 the day before.
You don’t really believe that do you?
yes he is that gullible

Too bad most of that money went to foreign countries and not Americans.

Lefties are so pathetic the way they expect everyone to suck Democrat ass for scraps...especially when said democrats gave themselves a bigger raise.

BS
Regular struggling Americans get 1 $1400.00 check. Federal bureaucrats get a $1400.00 check every week for 15 weeks. never mind all the other pork projects.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!

I haven't gotten a penny of any of the stimulus money in the last year.

I won't get a penny from this one.

I have gotten the first dose of the vaccine and will get the second in a couple weeks.

It's weird. I qualified to get the vaccine on January 7th. I spent nearly 2 months trying to get an appointment.

Then all of a sudden, it's available. In fact, 5 separate waiting lists I was on have contacted me to make an appointment since I got the first dose a little over a week ago.

The difference between trump and Biden with the vaccine is like night and day and it was fast.

I'm glad we finally have an adult back in our White House.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
How about Obama's 9 trillion?

It's weird. I qualified to get the vaccine on January 7th. I spent nearly 2 months trying to get an appointment.

Then all of a sudden, it's available. In fact, 5 separate waiting lists I was on have contacted me to make an appointment since I got the first dose a little over a week ago.
So, there was a line you had to wait in to get the vaccine, in a country with 320 million people?

Who knew? :rolleyes:

I have gotten the first dose of the vaccine and will get the second in a couple weeks.

The difference between trump and Biden with the vaccine is like night and day and it was fast.

You can thank Trump for it.

I'm not any happier with this latest stimulous bill than I was with the previous two within the last year. Just started receiving Social Security checks late last year and my plans are to send most of that money back to the government through taxes on my conversion of Rollover IRA funds into a Roth account over the next 8 years. Then there my wife's plan she's be practicing ever since the first stimulous came out. Every now and then we happen hit a fast food drive-thru and with this extra dough she now makes it a habit to pick up the tab for the car behind us. Last time, 3 or 4 weeks ago, I laughed as she ended up paying $18 for a just a Coke.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

I'd rather have debt from helping our citizens who have not been able to work, helping our citizens get vaccinated, and helping small businesses stay open, than the debt piled up by Trump traveling to play golf at his own resort (thereby lining his own pockets).

I'd rather have debt from helping our citizens who have not been able to work, helping our citizens get vaccinated, and helping small businesses stay open, than the debt piled up by Trump traveling to play golf at his own resort (thereby lining his own pockets).
DUDE!!!

most small business's are closed and will never reopen,,

but as long as you feel good fuck the kids that come after us,,

this is the first generation in history that sacrificed their own children instead of taking on the burden themselves,, you should be ashamed of yourself,,,

not to mention this is the biggest transfer of wealth from the middle class to the elite upper class the world has ever seen,,

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thank Democrats

Now, troll away

Democrats 1

Democrats voted to support the first two COVID relief bills

Not a SINGLE Republican voted to help struggling families, small business, schools reopening, Vaccine production and distribution

Or a an aircraft carrier full of pork.

You should read your post a little closer and then ask yourself who was playing you.

Forum List

Back