COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

Thanks Romney!

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
The same thing you're going to tell your unborn grandchildren when you admit you voted twice for Obama, even tho he doubled the debt.

I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
The same thing you're going to tell your unborn grandchildren when you admit you voted twice for Obama, even tho he doubled the debt.
Actually it will be more like "I voted for the first Black man twice, I wasn't a piece of shit".

Have a good day!

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.
Only 80 million vaccinations have been given out so far. With two shots per person that leaves about 310 million people needing them...but you got yours so no further money is needed to get them done.
Nice

no, little boy...

I don't have a reason to thank a dem for it.

Why should I?

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

actually i don't need it. i'm debt free. but i care enough about those that are suffering.

I doubt it,, if you cared you would be calling to let them go back to work and provide for themselves instead of waiting with their hands out for their benevolent government to give them scraps,,,

When a local business stays open .....Thank a republican, because every single demonRAT/communist want them to stay closed, and continue to struggle...
every illegal gets a check, suppose you want to thank them for that also? how does that help AMERICANS? you are shot

COVID caused them to close.
Democrats protected the public from exposure while Republicans said....who cares if people die? There is money to be made

Only 80 million vaccinations have been given out so far. With two shots per person that leaves about 310 million people needing them...but you got yours so no further money is needed to get them done.
Nice

no, little boy...

Why should I?
So you and yours got vaccinated but oppose funding so millions of others can get the vaccine?

I will gladly tell my grandchildren tales about the Great Obama.
Your man Trump ran up as much debt in four years as Obama did in eight.

Actually it will be more like "I voted for the first Black man twice, I wasn't a piece of shit".

Have a good day!

"I voted for the first Black man twice, I wasn't a piece of shit".

ahhh, you're a racist...

I preferred voting for experience.

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

actually i don't need it. i'm debt free. but i care enough about those that are suffering.

I doubt it,, if you cared you would be calling to let them go back to work and provide for themselves instead of waiting with their hands out for their benevolent government to give them scraps,,,

i own my home outright have 3 paid for cars albeit they are older models & pay my ccards in full every month. i haven't paid a dime in interest in decades.

i'd rather people stay home & have this virus under control than to have yet another person i know get so sick they almost died & 2 others that actually did.

Have a good day!
It’s more like “I voted for someone based on race because I’m racist.”

When a local business stays open .....Thank a republican, because every single demonRAT/communist want them to stay closed, and continue to struggle...
every illegal gets a check, suppose you want to thank them for that also? how does that help AMERICANS? you are shot

COVID caused them to close.
Democrats protected the public from exposure while Republicans said....who cares if people die? There is money to be made

Democrats protected the public from exposure while Republicans said....who cares if people die?

Cuomo is a Republican?

Newsome is a Republican?

i own my home outright have 3 paid for cars albeit they are older models & pay my ccards in full every month. i haven't paid a dime in interest in decades.

i'd rather people stay home & have this virus under control than to have yet another person i know get so sick they almost died & 2 others that actually did.

so youre a useful idiot,,,

Nice

no, little boy...

Why should I?
So you and yours got vaccinated but oppose funding so millions of others can get the vaccine?

but oppose funding so millions of others can get the vaccine?

You think funding the vaccine was the only thing in the bill?

(Boy, iz you stuppid)

The leftist have that figured out for you to.

It is called planned parenthood.

I will gladly tell my grandchildren tales about the Great Obama.

Obama increased the debt by nearly 10 Trillion.

How much did Trump increase it?

Forum List

Back