Covid delta again.

Delta variant = spring flu

Likely 94% of these deaths are from something else.

Zionist left seems hysterical to start another shutdown.

Funny, for the past week I have communicated all over the country with many people, and their observations are

NOBODY is sick

This is the same fraud verbatim, with the same treasonous slime here pushing it.

Then the pandemic goes on and we all pay the price.

Thanks.

Used to be people put their country first. Many still do.
Stop pretending lefties “put the country first”. They don’t even like the country they live in. That’s why they trash it every chance they get.

You are not protected from "getting COVID". They aren't even claiming that anymore.
That’s a lie.

The only reason they didn’t claim that initially was because the data didn’t exist. People who are responsible don’t make claims unsupported by data. So even though we all expected that the vaccine would prevent people from getting COVID, we didn’t claim it.

We have data now that shows the vaccine prevents people from getting COVID.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
You’re an idiot because you failed to include a link in the first OP. You’re also an idiot for blaming a “disgruntled Republican” for closing that thread. Read the rules dip shit. The thread closing has nothing to do with politics.

I’ve heard them. They’re not compelling. There are risks to getting the vaccine. Small risks. Much smaller than getting COVID.
It's tough to say what they're being told in their universe. They appear to believe that the 99% figure is a lie, and no doubt that's what they're being told.

Pretty soon here, we're going to need some kind of system that fully and accurately translates what's happening in their universe so that we can at least communicate with them.

I haven't had the shot and I probably won't.

Not for political, or ethical, or religious reasons but, for the best reason at all.

I don't need it.

I tend not to have medical procedures that I don't need.

That’s a lie.

The only reason they didn’t claim that initially was because the data didn’t exist. People who are responsible don’t make claims unsupported by data. So even though we all expected that the vaccine would prevent people from getting COVID, we didn’t claim it.

We have data now that shows the vaccine prevents people from getting COVID.
Link?

We didn’t support the anti-American Trump so clearly you’re wrong.
Lefties support anti American Marxists and love to play cutsie word games to pretend they don’t. It doesn’t work BTW. Everyone knows what you are.

I haven't had the shot and I probably won't.

Not for political, or ethical, or religious reasons but, for the best reason at all.

I don't need it.

I tend not to have medical procedures that I don't need.
The Nazis among us say you need it and demand you get it for the good of the country (aka for big pharma) in the Land of the Free.

Forum List

Back