Covid delta again.

That’s a lie.

The only reason they didn’t claim that initially was because the data didn’t exist. People who are responsible don’t make claims unsupported by data. So even though we all expected that the vaccine would prevent people from getting COVID, we didn’t claim it.

We have data now that shows the vaccine prevents people from getting COVID.
You don't have any data to support that. Incidentally, you just made the claim yourself.

Lefties support anti American Marxists and love to play cutsie word games to pretend they don’t. It doesn’t work BTW. Everyone knows what you are.
Trump supporters love authoritarian fascists who want to destroy the democratic process and foundations of the nation.

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
He Dumbass... less than half the population in California is vaccinated. You wanna try and claim most people in California are Republicans??
Really??
You wanna stick with the fact that this means as high as 70% of people under 40 are Trump supporters?? Really??

Wake the hell up sheep.

You do know the NEJM is funded by big pharma, right?

Industry funding of NEJM

The NEJM itself has significant financial conflicts of interest. This may not come primarily from print and electronic advertisements by drug companies, but rather from industry purchases of article reprints. For example, if the NEJM publishes an article supporting a new drug, the drug company will often purchase thousands of reprints of the article. The NEJM makes a large profit margin from the reprints. For example, Merck purchased 929,400 reprints of the infamous VIGOR trial of Vioxx, yielding an estimated income for the NEJM of $697,000 (Marcovitch 2012). The Lancet editor Dr. Richard Horton reported that companies may promise to purchase a large order of reprints in return for publication of a favorable study.
Dear NEJM: We both know that conflicts of interest matter.

Then the pandemic goes on and we all pay the price.

Thanks.

Used to be people put their country first. Many still do.
It is difficult to trust people who condemn you. This is nothing more then the history proven agendas of forcing tyranny on people.

It doesn't say that people don't get it. You might want to reread the information.
From the article:
CONCLUSIONS
Authorized mRNA vaccines were highly effective among working-age adults in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection when administered in real-world conditions, and the vaccines attenuated the viral RNA load, risk of febrile symptoms, and duration of illness among those who had breakthrough infection despite vaccination. (Funded by the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)

Look you stupid sob. I'm health and life underwriter qualified since Reagan was prez. You ave absolutely no idea what you are talking about working dust breathing stiff

These GD illegals of yours are just pouring in this country with more than just Covid you absolute lying pof garbage.

Then those Texas libturds spreading it around Washington you utter GD hypocrite mother fucker

Folks I picked up the swearing habit when I was real young working with angry vindictive stable work horses. Son of a bitches here bring me back to those nags

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 8.43.05 AM.png

"In the Pfizer contract it's very clear: 'we're not responsible for any side effects.'
If you turn into a crocodile, it's your problem. If you become superhuman,
if a woman starts to grow a beard or if a man starts to speak with an effeminate voice,
they will not have anything to do with it!"

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro
[Bolsonaro Says Vaccine Might Create 'Crocodiles' as Brazil Sees Second Most COVID Deaths]

Alienated, grievance-ridden, hyper-partisan, ideological dogmatists do not provide an enlightened perspective. Their agenda is not served by empirical reality, nor is it in the public's interest.

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 8.17.40 AM.png

It's incredibly obvious, isn't it?
A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids,
without the knowledge of the individual, certainly without any choice.

That's the way your hard-core Commie works.”

From the article:
CONCLUSIONS
Authorized mRNA vaccines were highly effective among working-age adults in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infection when administered in real-world conditions, and the vaccines attenuated the viral RNA load, risk of febrile symptoms, and duration of illness among those who had breakthrough infection despite vaccination. (Funded by the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)

Ok. I'm going to do this for you. Only because it's you.

It isn't saying that they didn't get it. It's saying the symptoms were reduced. You could still be a carrier..

At any rate, the issue quickly became how to deal with the variants. You are looking at about another 7 years of it.

America has gone from hopeful and relieved and excited that the vaccines were ready, to this.

Once again, I'm finding myself wondering, uh, what the fuck. A lot of that for me over the last five years.
We'll let me spell it out for you for the thousandth fucking time.

If ones chances of dying from a virus are 1 in a thousand and the long term side effects of an experimental vaccine are unknown...there are going to be a significant number of citizens who believe the risks of the vaccine outweigh the risks of Covid.

And they may not be wrong.

We'll let me spell it out for you for the thousandth fucking time.

If ones chances of dying from a virus are 1 in a thousand and the long term side effects of an experimental vaccine are unknown...there are going to be a significant number of citizens who believe the risks of the vaccine outweigh the risks of Covid.

And they may not be wrong.
I understand your reasoning. I'm not required to agree with it.

Look at all these Trumper doctors. Crazy fucks!

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey​

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), conducted a survey of 700 physicians and nearly 60% said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID. This contrasts with the claim by the American Medical Association that 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated. This was based on 300 respondents. The AAPS survey shows that physician support for the mass injection campaign is far from unanimous. The AAPS survey also showed that 54% of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80% said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”
Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, According to Survey

Because some disgruntled Republican could push a few buttons, here's the link he wanted.

I know it's not a subject all you antivaxxers don't want to hear but it's still fact. I won't embarrass you by posting stats about how many are republicans.
Do it yourselves.

Now call me an idiot.
OK. The article doesn’t mention Delta, but black heroin addicts in St. Louis link to fentanyl which links to J&J vaccine, though Delta variant does not contain the COVID-19 mutation that links fentanyl to J&J. There is a precisely Chinese fentanyl problem in Missouri, so you cannot prove or disprove Delta in these patients. Why have Chinese drug traffickers chosen Missouri? Is it because of their sexual relationship with Walmart?

But you should agree with it...especially for those under 30 with no underlying conditions.

We HOPE there are no long term side effects to the vaccine...but that's all it is...hope.

First of all you GD lying pofs, people under 35 are the biggest unvaxed group.

Quit your fear mongering. Libturdism and Covid have had dire consequences on our country you control freak

You believed that Fauci like a GD idiot when we told you a year ago he was a quack

You used it as an excuse to fraud a GD election.

You fucking ass holes are so GD stupid it is pathetic
People are dying and you're still trying to play politics.

This is just sad, especially since most of the folks dying are RWNJs like you.

Forum List

Back