Covid delta again.

The Delta variant is changing again! :rolleyes:

1627340085793.png

I don’t care how the study approached it, out of all their numbers there was only 1 I wasn’t totally sure how they came too. Figured I missed something, whatever, that’s not the issue. What I’m saying is their sampling is shit. I don’t know how else to explain this. It’s during anemic COVID numbers, in which the delta was even more anemic. If you’re going to do that, then you better figure out probability of exposure. That most certainly was not included in methods. No concern for viral interference, none for POE. They approached it wrong, not me.
They need to start for July on now that delta is becoming more dominant. Now probably through to October. How would you explain the Massachusetts numbers I posted? Again, more of a finger in the wind, but a very bad finger in the wind for the vaccines. Same with Israel? That data is even better. I would love to get my hands on the UK breakthrough data now.
You should care how the study approached it because you're trying to interpret it. You don't know how to explain it because you fundamentally don't understand how the study was designed which means your conclusions about the data are fundamentally flawed.

Delta was 1/3rd or all their COVID cases. That's plenty. They had 11,000 COVID cases to analyze. That's plenty.

Given they all lived in the same country at the same time, they were all exposed.

It's pretty easy to explain the Massachusetts numbers. The vaccine has about an 87% efficacy rate. That's less than 100%.

America needs to fight the Covid liars.

The last shutdown accomplished nothing good.

The vax is fascist mass murder....

You should care how the study approached it because you're trying to interpret it. You don't know how to explain it because you fundamentally don't understand how the study was designed which means your conclusions about the data are fundamentally flawed.

Delta was 1/3rd or all their COVID cases. That's plenty. They had 11,000 COVID cases to analyze. That's plenty.

Given they all lived in the same country at the same time, they were all exposed.

It's pretty easy to explain the Massachusetts numbers. The vaccine has about an 87% efficacy rate. That's less than 100%.
No they weren’t all exposed, that’s insane. A virus doesn’t just decide take a break in the months of April and may. THE CONDITIONS FOR EXPOSURE GO DOWN. Delta was a third to a competing virus with already anemic numbers. You can’t just lump all of the UK and Ireland into group at a time when numbers are already anemic. Just like you couldn’t lump the rest of the US in with NY at the beginning of the pandemic.

What the fuck kind of efficacy are you looking for? We’re still talking about breakthroughs right? If half of all your new case numbers are coming from the fully vaccinated, in a state that is SECOND among the US in vaccinations at 63%...what does that tell you?

And my oh my, I’m hearing some numbers about the UK data from a doc at work who I trust, and it’s damning. Can’t wait till I get home to look it up.

No they weren’t all exposed, that’s insane. A virus doesn’t just decide take a break in the months of April and may. THE CONDITIONS FOR EXPOSURE GO DOWN. Delta was a third to a competing virus with already anemic numbers. You can’t just lump all of the UK and Ireland into group at a time when numbers are already anemic. Just like you couldn’t lump the rest of the US in with NY at the beginning of the pandemic.

What the fuck kind of efficacy are you looking for? We’re still talking about breakthroughs right? If half of all your new case numbers are coming from the fully vaccinated, in a state that is SECOND among the US in vaccinations at 63%...what does that tell you?

And my oh my, I’m hearing some numbers about the UK data from a doc at work who I trust, and it’s damning. Can’t wait till I get home to look it up.
Oh and mind you, the Massachusetts data is from a largely uniform state, with a uniform climate, and a decently uniform population density.

So explain why Republican leaders like Mitch Mc are now suggesting that Republicans get the shots?

The increase of infections among the people who took the injection is starting to explode. The weight of the lies, censorship, propaganda that was perpetrated will be profound.

"The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives."

You really can't make this stuff up. Only in a bizarro deceptive driven world would anyone expect that a vaccine would be doing its job by killing the injected. Unbelievable, but the masses are slurping it up like nectarine from the gods.

Last edited:
So explain why Republican leaders like Mitch Mc are now suggesting that Republicans get the shots?
Because the GOP is a farce on par with private jet owning televangelist. Especially Mitch McConnell. There is none more deserving of a good old fashioned tar and feathering than Mitch mcConnell, and his absurd “the flakey judges we appoint will save us” strategy.

This also isn’t at all a scientific argument to get the clot shot. Why do kids need it. Why do those who’ve already recovered from COVID need it. The science for them not getting it couldn’t be more crystal clear. But exactly ZERO people have provided an answer to that question. And we haven’t even moved onto the are there better therapeutics and prophylactics questions.

So why do kids/those who’ve recovered need to get the shots. I’ve been begging for answer to this.

Fau Chi Speaks

26 Jul 2021 CDC Reconsidering Mask Mandate
’Dr, Fauci says....’
Oh yet another flip flop. Don’t worry, he just keep saying things like “variant” and “I am the science, but also the science is always evolving”. It doesn’t get more absurd than this, or at least I hope that’s true.

Oh yet another flip flop. Don’t worry, he just keep saying things like “variant” and “I am the science, but also the science is always evolving”. It doesn’t get more absurd than this, or at least I hope that’s true.
Afraid not. JoeXi gets on the silver screen and signs an ADA bill, telling the disabled people that he is forming the first task force to study Long COVID and stressing help to the disabled. JoeXi is getting off on this marionette theatre. Serious Long COVID in UK/The Netherlands. That’s two lying Catholic mafia puppets, and Fau Chi likely knows more about LC than do the doctors who will man the task force, for Fau having funded Wuhan’s military-sanctioned SARS-CoV research:

May 2021 Long COVID / EBV / Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University

Mask mandate reinstated in my office. Two people to an elevator, and I'll be walking the stairs. I need the exercise but .... seriously seven flights AFTER the cardio machines.

Forum List

Back