Covid Bill Passes Senate

That's just a lie. There was no bipartisan vote for bailing out blue States, giving money to illegal aliens and paying teachers to still not work.
Show us specifically what you think is in this bill that wasn't in the CARES Act.

Yea...that'll happen

A 'Covid' bill you say. I think you meant to say a Dem PORK bill passed without a single Republican vote.
The bill was supported by most Americans. Republicans no longer represent their constituencies.

There was not going to be a compromise on this bill. It was going to pass or fail along party lines...

That's just a lie. There was no bipartisan vote for bailing out blue States, giving money to illegal aliens and paying teachers to still not work.
Show us specifically what you think is in this bill that wasn't in the CARES Act.

Yea...that'll happen

"Us?" Who is "us?" Who are you speaking for besides yourself? The voices in your head?

Actually, I just gave you three. Not paying attention, huh?

A 'Covid' bill you say. I think you meant to say a Dem PORK bill passed without a single Republican vote.
The bill was supported by most Americans. Republicans no longer represent their constituencies.

LMAO wrong! ^^^ get this lib clown. :auiqs.jpg: Only 10% of the 'Covid' bill actually is spent on Covid related things. :itsok:
Checks to Americans, unemployment benefits, housing assistance are very related to COVID.

/thread
Weird that Cotton voted for the first round of checks that did the exact same thing.

Tommy doesn’t want you to know about that. Tommy wants you ignorant.

Lol...but...but...but...Joe, Kamala, and other Ds promised $2k as soon as they took office. They didn’t say $1400.
We're getting 2K.

Most Dems wanted the full $2K on top of the original $600

REPUBLICANS however wanted NOTHING in addition to the $600

Lol...but...but...but...Joe, Kamala, and other Ds promised $2k as soon as they took office. They didn’t say $1400.
We're getting 2K.

Most Dems wanted the full $2K on top of the original $600

REPUBLICANS however wanted NOTHING in addition to the $600
YOU....Except if Trump and the Rs cheated us out of $600, I’d be really pissed.

Actually, I just gave you three. Not paying attention, huh?
You made unproven allegations

From the guy making up one "fact" after another, LOL.

Bull shit. Even leftist fact check admitted that only 9% was for covid.

And seriously, you don't know that Democrats gave a bunch of money to blue States to cover their overspending, to illegal aliens? They gave money to foreign governments when we are broke. You don't know any of that? Seriously?

And seriously, you don't know that Democrats gave a bunch of money to blue States to cover their overspending, to illegal aliens?
I'd ask you to document your bullshit but you don't do that. You just spew whatever crap you "heard" on right wing internet sites and radio

Without a single GOP vote

All it needs is Biden’s signature and the checks will start going out

Thank you Joe

Thank you Dems

It goes back to the house to vote on it first, but it’s probably a done deal

And seriously, you don't know that Democrats gave a bunch of money to blue States to cover their overspending, to illegal aliens?
I'd ask you to document your bullshit but you don't do that. You just spew whatever crap you "heard" on right wing internet sites and radio

Dude, you've made one stupid claim after another that you refused to back up. Go fuck yourself. You want to ask for links, provide them. Fucking fascists

Forum List

Back