Covid Bill Passes Senate

Blocked & fought only Dems passed it. after a lot of compromises to get Rep's on board. Can't figure out this one, Republicans fought to Exclude the 500 dollar's for pregnant woman. Is this an admission by Reps in congress that fetuses are not children?

Too much "Pork" and government interference in personal life in whatever the Democrats pass.

So what are going to do with your check?....
Thinking about a new bass...
Nice....stand up or electric...or I guess now they have both in one...
Thinking about a Fender Jazz Jaco Pastorius signature fretless. Amazing instrument.
9FF6C225-9CF0-4D2D-89B4-989FBE021B3E.jpeg

Without a single GOP vote

All it needs is Biden’s signature and the checks will start going out

Thank you Joe

Thank you Dems
What makes this bill a covid bill? Is it kinda like 1/1000% american Indian DNA makes pocahontas an indian?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
So what are going to do with your check?....
Thinking about a new bass...
Nice....stand up or electric...or I guess now they have both in one...
Thinking about a Fender Jazz Jaco Pastorius signature fretless. Amazing instrument.
View attachment 464820
Fretless? isn't that harder to play?...like a Banjo vs a Guitar?...
They are a lot harder to play. I’m up for the challenge. I have an acoustic upright that I’ve been playing for a few years.
This Jaco bass has the Jaco sound thatI love.

Just a matter of time until the dollar is worthless and inflation crashes the market...I guess we will never learn....
Economists say you’re wrong – and you are.

‘A group of 120 economists pressed Congress on Thursday to back President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion rescue proposal before much of the aid from the $900 billion stimulus deal runs out.

“Unfortunately, the steps taken by the previous administration and Congress were not enough to help families and businesses weather the storm, nor for our nation’s economy to fully recover,” the letter signed by the economists said. “It’s critical for Congress to immediately pass a new coronavirus relief package that will provide additional assistance to families and businesses struggling through a hard winter.”’

Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible fiscal policy.

Just a matter of time until the dollar is worthless and inflation crashes the market...I guess we will never learn....

‘A group of 120 economists pressed Congress on Thursday to back President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion rescue proposal before much of the aid from the $900 billion stimulus deal runs out.

“Unfortunately, the steps taken by the previous administration and Congress were not enough to help families and businesses weather the storm, nor for our nation’s economy to fully recover,” the letter signed by the economists said. “It’s critical for Congress to immediately pass a new coronavirus relief package that will provide additional assistance to families and businesses struggling through a hard winter.”’

Fuck you clown 2 stimulus package was passed during trump.

Without a single GOP vote

All it needs is Biden’s signature and the checks will start going out

Thank you Joe

Thank you Dems

9% related to COVID, 91% pork. The McRib is back!

For anyone who believes Manchin is "moderate," LOL

LOL economists said Obama did it right and Trump did it wrong....Please....they have no credibility left....

$2000 checks?
$1400. You got $600 already. and that's ALL you would have gotten if you depended on Republicans
Too much "Pork" and government interference in personal life in whatever the Democrats pass.
9% related to COVID, 91% pork.
99% of what's in this bill is exactly what was in the bill passed a year ago...passed overwhelmingly in a bi-partisan vote

$2000 checks?
$1400. You got $600 already. and that's ALL you would have gotten if you depended on Republicans
99% of what's in this bill is exactly what was in the bill passed a year ago...passed overwhelmingly in a bi-partisan vote
Lol...but...but...but...Joe, Kamala, and other Ds promised $2k as soon as they took office. They didn’t say $1400. What would you say if Dumb Don did this?

The rest of the western world’s governments granted workers their salaries during the lock down. Only the US screwed workers.

That's just a lie. There was no bipartisan vote for bailing out blue States, giving money to illegal aliens and paying teachers to still not work.

You're still just making up your shit. I get you have so little to work with, but that should make you question what you're defending, not make up fake news

Forum List

Back