COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
"9/11, as we were told repeatedly in the days, weeks, and months after the attack, was the day that changed everything. And now a new event has come along to once again throw the world into chaos. But whereas the post-9/11 era introduced America to the concept of homeland security, the COVID-19 era is introducing the world to an altogether more abstract concept: biosecurity. This is the story of the COVID-911 security state."

This is a very good summary of what has actually been going on, in the last couple decades.

What "national security" has done for our foreign entanglements. "public safety" promises to bring the American people under the rein.

The covid hype and all of the mask mandates, keep six feet apart, and just all of that nonsense is clearly for the purpose of getting people to come around to the idea that the government and big pharma will be making your personal medical decisions.

But you know, fascists gonna fascist.

The covid hype and all of the mask mandates, keep six feet apart, and just all of that nonsense is clearly for the purpose of getting people to come around to the idea that the government and big pharma will be making your personal medical decisions.

Yes, but it's a lot more than that. They've got so many agendas attached to this scam. All leading to their biggest agenda of all, the NWO.

Yes, but it's a lot more than that. They've got so many agendas attached to this scam. All leading to their biggest agenda of all, the NWO.
So very true indeed.can you post that video you posted a few days ago of those awake non sheep Americans that like you and I,understand Covid is a hoax. 9/11 was bad enough,the UNpatriot act took away our freedoms and civil libertys.we still had a very few left but those we had left are gone now because of Covid.covid was done for the elite to achieve their decades long planned agenda of a new world order that bush,Obama and Clinton all spoke of to depopulate the world and to bring martial law to the whole world which is being achieved right now as we speak in other countries.

What most posters here don’t understand including the trump supporters,is that both parties are involved.i have stated and proved this many times over and over that they are both corrupt and one in the same,while true the dems have recently the last year taking the trophy from the gop as the more corrupt party of the two with the dem leaders destroying America with their dreconian laws and we have some good Republican leaders fighting the nwo,there are still a lot of the gop like the bush family and romney fur example,that are in on it with the dems.

Many usmb posters here are ignorant that 9/11 and Covid never would have been successful if both parties were not in on it together,if the majority of the gop party was not corrupt,then this fake Covid virus would never have worked,they would have gone after and arrested these dem criminal,leaders and exposed them.again that does not mean there are a few gop leaders out there that’s honest and not involved in it,just that most of them are in league with the corrupt dems.

the media was not kidding when they said life would never be the same again after that.i did not think anything could be worse than that but boy was I wrong with Covid.

Last edited:
Just watched the video,that video nailed it,the parrallels that happened after 9/11 and after Covid are eerily identical with both having dreconian laws.

most Of my friends I know they are clueless to this Covid hoax,they don’t get it thst the world will never be the same again,they think things will get back to normal in the next year,they are in for a rude awakening,they have no idea that we are in our final days.

I was talking to an acquaintance of mine today as well whose family runs a gas shop and he was telling me the same thing,his wife,his mom and his brothers and sisters they think things will get back to normal in the next year,his dad is the only one that is on the same page with him on this.

Last edited:
"9/11, as we were told repeatedly in the days, weeks, and months after the attack, was the day that changed everything. And now a new event has come along to once again throw the world into chaos. But whereas the post-9/11 era introduced America to the concept of homeland security, the COVID-19 era is introducing the world to an altogether more abstract concept: biosecurity. This is the story of the COVID-911 security state."

This is a very good summary of what has actually been going on, in the last couple decades.

I have learned, over the years, whenever I post anything from YouTube, no matter how innocuos, to always post the title, date, and maybe even the creator. This way, if it is at all interesting, and it gets yanked, either by them or YouTube, and folks want to find it later, you can look on YouTube for a mirror, or on other sites for a mirror. I just found this thread, and I have no idea what the title of that video was.

James Corbett did an interview with Ryan Christian of the "Last American Vagabond," another of my favorite indie sources. I don't usually have time to watch much of his content, he likes to do three hour podcasts, this one was only an hour.

The topic was, "The Biosecurity State," and I wanted to find a thread to put it into, yours popped up as the best.

Anyway, if you can remember what the title of that video was, or even find it again, please, do re-post it.

Interview 1738 - James Corbett on The Budding Biosecurity State

Corbett • 07/30/2022
via TheLastAmericanVagabond.com: Joining me today is James Corbett, here to discuss the growing biosecurity state, how we got here, and what this inevitably leads to. As we review current events and discuss the varying perspectives surrounding this unprecedented time, we also highlight the many ways in which people are fighting back.

Forum List

Back