Covid-19 will re-elect Trump

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive. His political-outsider status has positioned him well to tackle the plague head on. He is leading the world in how to stop the pathogen in its tracks. It isn't just the US that is watching Trump, it is the world and he has taken charge in a way that make his detractors look like deranged, salivating schizophrenics on street corners.

As always, Trump has accepted the challenge at hand by pulling the sword from the stone. No one else could have done this. Lesser leadership would have already retreated into excuses and failed outright. There are no world-renowned health experts leaking criticisms of Trump but instead they are supportive of his policies.

2020 belongs to Trump.
You're looking through tRump colored glasses. He's been anything but quick and decisive.

What about these people? Are they looking through Trump colored glasses as well?

“His team is on it,” New York Governor Andrew Cuomo declared during a recent press briefing. “They have been responsive late at night, early in the morning. And thus far, they have been doing everything that they can do, and I want to say thank you, and I want to say that I appreciate it.”

California Gov. Gavin Newsom — normally one of the President’s most reliably vociferous critics — recently extolled the administration’s handling of the outbreak on the Grand Princess cruise ship, which had been stuck at sea for days as officials devised a plan for transferring the ship’s 3,500 passengers into immediate quarantine.

“He said, 'We're going to do the right thing, and you have my support,'” Newsom recalled after the passengers had safely disembarked from the Grand Princess. “He said everything that I could have hoped for ... And every single thing he said, they followed through on.”

The President received another vote of confidence from an equally unexpected source just a few days after Newsom’s adulatory remarks. This time, the praise came from New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who normally has nothing but contempt for Donald Trump.

“I disagree with President Trump on many things, but I actually think the travel ban piece of his strategy is in many ways warranted,” the mayor said Thursday in response to the President’s decision to temporarily ban all travel from Europe.

While de Blasio acknowledged that the travel restrictions would have unpleasant economic consequences, he insisted that such a step was “necessary” to prevent a far worse situation from developing.

Even CNN commentator Dana Bash — who rarely misses an opportunity to attack the President —conceded that he’s “the kind of leader that people need” at a time like this after hearing Donald Trump outline his comprehensive strategy for fighting the coronavirus and helping Americans weather the financial consequences of the pandemic.

Democrats are Right to Back Trump's Coronavirus Response

Mark

Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to make it better. The right wing media has been in an absolute frenzy of spin trying prop Trump and his response to the virus up. They know he's in big trouble right now. And nice job offering no context of Dana Bash's comments there. Honestly, what do you think governors of states are going to say when their ability to respond to the virus is dependent on how the federal government enables them to respond? Their interest is in helping the people of their states. Trump's interest is in campaigning and getting re-elected...something he could have gone a long way to making happen if he responds to the virus with more action starting on January 22nd. And I'm conceding that the virus was already here and there's really not a whole lot that Trump or any other politician could have done to prevent the spread. Given our ease of travel in this world, that would have been tough to guarantee.

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive. His political-outsider status has positioned him well to tackle the plague head on. He is leading the world in how to stop the pathogen in its tracks. It isn't just the US that is watching Trump, it is the world and he has taken charge in a way that make his detractors look like deranged, salivating schizophrenics on street corners.

As always, Trump has accepted the challenge at hand by pulling the sword from the stone. No one else could have done this. Lesser leadership would have already retreated into excuses and failed outright. There are no world-renowned health experts leaking criticisms of Trump but instead they are supportive of his policies.

2020 belongs to Trump.
You're looking through tRump colored glasses. He's been anything but quick and decisive.

What about these people? Are they looking through Trump colored glasses as well?

“His team is on it,” New York Governor Andrew Cuomo declared during a recent press briefing. “They have been responsive late at night, early in the morning. And thus far, they have been doing everything that they can do, and I want to say thank you, and I want to say that I appreciate it.”

California Gov. Gavin Newsom — normally one of the President’s most reliably vociferous critics — recently extolled the administration’s handling of the outbreak on the Grand Princess cruise ship, which had been stuck at sea for days as officials devised a plan for transferring the ship’s 3,500 passengers into immediate quarantine.

“He said, 'We're going to do the right thing, and you have my support,'” Newsom recalled after the passengers had safely disembarked from the Grand Princess. “He said everything that I could have hoped for ... And every single thing he said, they followed through on.”

The President received another vote of confidence from an equally unexpected source just a few days after Newsom’s adulatory remarks. This time, the praise came from New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, who normally has nothing but contempt for Donald Trump.

“I disagree with President Trump on many things, but I actually think the travel ban piece of his strategy is in many ways warranted,” the mayor said Thursday in response to the President’s decision to temporarily ban all travel from Europe.

While de Blasio acknowledged that the travel restrictions would have unpleasant economic consequences, he insisted that such a step was “necessary” to prevent a far worse situation from developing.

Even CNN commentator Dana Bash — who rarely misses an opportunity to attack the President —conceded that he’s “the kind of leader that people need” at a time like this after hearing Donald Trump outline his comprehensive strategy for fighting the coronavirus and helping Americans weather the financial consequences of the pandemic.

Mark
Now that he's finally doing something besides denying it? Sure, they can praise him. It's called "positive reinforcement". A well known tool for teaching slow children to behave properly.

Lol.

Mark
"Mark" what? You think you've scored some sorta point?

Or do you need to change yer undies?

The fact is, the President could have and should have locked the country down in February. Early February. No work was done in January and February to prepare for the coming pandemic. Trump dismissed the virus and told people it would go away by Spring.

If China's numbers were worse, the world would know. You can't keep an out of control pandemic killing hundreds of people a day and infected thousands a secret.

Look at the numbers for JAPAN! JAPAN currently has 1,046 cases and 36 deaths. Compare that to the United States with 24,137 cases and 288 deaths. Japan only has 8 cases per one million people. The United States has 73 cases per one million people! China is Japan's largest trading partner. Yet despite all its links and closer proximity to China, it was able to isolate itself from the virus better than the United States has done!

1. There was no justification to lock the US down in February, that is just stupid.
Trump had the CDC and FDA developing and approving tests for COVID-19 since the CDC could not do the required number of tests.

2. You are an idiot if you believe China's numbers.
Why did they throw all the world health organizations and US out if it was a legitimate disease?

Is COVID-19 A Bioweapon? Five Conspiracy Theories Around Coronavirus That Will Shock You - A Pandemic That Sent Shockwaves

3. Japan is doing well, kudos to them, but they have a much smaller population than the US. Apples to apples multiply the US numbers by 0.38 to compare fairly. Look at South Korea, even with all their tests the US is doing better. The US is doing very well compared to the rest of the world, especially the EU countries.

4. We'll know in about 9-days how the US is doing. Will we have a mild pandemic, or a disaster like Italy.
Trump is still doing way better than Obama did with (H1N1) swine flu, at least so far.

'Between April 12, 2009, and April 10, 2010, the CDC estimates swine flu caused 60.8 million illnesses, 273,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in the U.S.'
Were you as critical of Obama as Trump?

Bottom line, there is no reason for the United States to have higher numbers than Japan given Japan's stronger connections to China. That's even after taking the different populations levels into account.

Russia shut things down and so did Japan early on and they benefited greatly from doing that. Trump failed in that respect. Instead he dismissed the problem. He will lose in November.

There was vaccine for H1N1. There is no vaccine for Coronavirus, hence the massive near planetary lockdown we are under. Very different situations, not comparable.

1. I can give you many reasons why Japan's numbers are better than the US. Japan does NOT have strong connections to China. The Chinese hate the Japanese, its a WW2 thing. Japan has very disciplined people, the US does not. US kids party all the time virus or not. The Japanese respect their elders and would never think of flouting a request for social distancing or self quarantine.

2. Trump shut down the planes from China. That save the US from what the EU is getting, you're welcome. In November the democrats don't have a viable candidate, so Trump wins easily.

3. H1N1 infected 60m Americans and killed 12,469. By comparison Trump's admin is doing much better. Your partisan talking points won't change the numbers.

1. Japan's largest trading partner, both when it comes to exports and imports, is CHINA! Whatever residual anger there is about World War II, it has not stopped the two countries from becoming very close in a variety of ways that helps with the spread of a virus. Japan also has probably the oldest population by median age which makes it more vulnerable to the virus than the United States and other countries. Yet, the United States currently has 27,000 cases of Coronavirus and Japan only has 1,054. Hell, lets just compare New York State to Japan. New York State has 12,324 cases to Japan's 1,054. Japan has an older population 5 times the size of New York State. Japan has far more connections to China than New York State.

2. Half the countries in Europe have less per capita cases of coronavirus than the United States. The United Kingdom has less per capita cases than the United States. The United States will soon have the 3rd highest number of cases in the world. Trump failed. Biden was always going to win, but now it will be a relatively easy victory. The economy is going to take a hit like it hasn't since Herbert Hoover was in office. The economy was the only thing Trump had any standing on and now its gone.

3. H1N1 was more like the regular flu and there was a vaccine available. It did not cause any major economic disruption or lock downs across the planet like coronavirus has done.

1. Kyrgyzstan only has 14 cases, so what? That makes Japan look bad by comparison. I'm wondering why Japan is doing so much business with China? Its like the EU buying LNG from Russia to fund their military. Both Japan and the EU then want the US to protect them from Russia and China. WTF??
You can point to Japan, and I'll point to the EU. As I said previously, the Japanese are probably taking social distancing way more seriously than the US folks, especially the college kids on spring break.

2. Below is a graph of the EU (Ger, Fra, Ita, Spain, Switz, UK) to compare equal populations. Trump did not fail, he saved the US from the early explosion of cases like we're seeing in the EU. If Biden wins we're screwed, I'm hoping US voters are not that stupid. The economy will bounce back, but it will take time.

3. If there was a vaccine available for the new H1N1 "swine flu" why did H1N1 have 60.8m cases and 12,469 deaths? That proves that the vaccine came after the first outbreak, like what will happen for CIVID-19. The Obama admin did not do as well as Trump is doing this time.

2009 flu pandemic in the United States - Wikipedia
"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the virus."

4. Thank you president Trump for keeping US safer than the EU.
View attachment 314045

1. Japan is an important example because it is a LARGE COUNTRY IN POPULATION, Democracy, Commercial Giant, and its biggest trading partner is China. It has many connections to China. Its a good comparison with the United States.

Kyrgyzstan only has a population of 6 million people. Its a third world country and its unknown how widespread testing is in the country. Very different from a modern first world country like Japan. So Kyrgyzstan's population is small and its questionable if their current numbers our accurate. Also, its volume of trade and contacts with China are less than that of Japan despite sharing a border with China. Kyrgyzstan borders one of the most remote regions of China, Xinjiang province, which to date only has 76 cases. So again, a poor comparison.

As for the EU, your list only has five countries representing the EU which is not accurate. Half of countries in Europe have a lower per capita case load of coronavirus than the United States does.

2. If Trump had saved the United States, we would have numbers like Japan and Russia. We don't. The current numbers. United States has 30,291 cases. Japan has 1,086. NEW YORK STATE has 17,530 cases now. Compare that to Japan's 1,086.

3. H1N1 was not a national and global crises unprecedented in scope like the Coronavirus outbreak. Most Americans had access to the vaccine before the outbreak grew in size. Right now, every school, grades K-12 is shut down in the country except in 5 states. Most states have also closed non-essential business's. The Unemployment rate is expected to rise to 20% according Trump's top economic advisor. This is a disaster that has no real parallel in American history and the buck stops with Trump!

1. There was no justification to lock the US down in February, that is just stupid.
Trump had the CDC and FDA developing and approving tests for COVID-19 since the CDC could not do the required number of tests.

2. You are an idiot if you believe China's numbers.
Why did they throw all the world health organizations and US out if it was a legitimate disease?

Is COVID-19 A Bioweapon? Five Conspiracy Theories Around Coronavirus That Will Shock You - A Pandemic That Sent Shockwaves

3. Japan is doing well, kudos to them, but they have a much smaller population than the US. Apples to apples multiply the US numbers by 0.38 to compare fairly. Look at South Korea, even with all their tests the US is doing better. The US is doing very well compared to the rest of the world, especially the EU countries.

4. We'll know in about 9-days how the US is doing. Will we have a mild pandemic, or a disaster like Italy.
Trump is still doing way better than Obama did with (H1N1) swine flu, at least so far.

'Between April 12, 2009, and April 10, 2010, the CDC estimates swine flu caused 60.8 million illnesses, 273,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths in the U.S.'
Were you as critical of Obama as Trump?

Bottom line, there is no reason for the United States to have higher numbers than Japan given Japan's stronger connections to China. That's even after taking the different populations levels into account.

Russia shut things down and so did Japan early on and they benefited greatly from doing that. Trump failed in that respect. Instead he dismissed the problem. He will lose in November.

There was vaccine for H1N1. There is no vaccine for Coronavirus, hence the massive near planetary lockdown we are under. Very different situations, not comparable.

1. I can give you many reasons why Japan's numbers are better than the US. Japan does NOT have strong connections to China. The Chinese hate the Japanese, its a WW2 thing. Japan has very disciplined people, the US does not. US kids party all the time virus or not. The Japanese respect their elders and would never think of flouting a request for social distancing or self quarantine.

2. Trump shut down the planes from China. That save the US from what the EU is getting, you're welcome. In November the democrats don't have a viable candidate, so Trump wins easily.

3. H1N1 infected 60m Americans and killed 12,469. By comparison Trump's admin is doing much better. Your partisan talking points won't change the numbers.

1. Japan's largest trading partner, both when it comes to exports and imports, is CHINA! Whatever residual anger there is about World War II, it has not stopped the two countries from becoming very close in a variety of ways that helps with the spread of a virus. Japan also has probably the oldest population by median age which makes it more vulnerable to the virus than the United States and other countries. Yet, the United States currently has 27,000 cases of Coronavirus and Japan only has 1,054. Hell, lets just compare New York State to Japan. New York State has 12,324 cases to Japan's 1,054. Japan has an older population 5 times the size of New York State. Japan has far more connections to China than New York State.

2. Half the countries in Europe have less per capita cases of coronavirus than the United States. The United Kingdom has less per capita cases than the United States. The United States will soon have the 3rd highest number of cases in the world. Trump failed. Biden was always going to win, but now it will be a relatively easy victory. The economy is going to take a hit like it hasn't since Herbert Hoover was in office. The economy was the only thing Trump had any standing on and now its gone.

3. H1N1 was more like the regular flu and there was a vaccine available. It did not cause any major economic disruption or lock downs across the planet like coronavirus has done.

1. Kyrgyzstan only has 14 cases, so what? That makes Japan look bad by comparison. I'm wondering why Japan is doing so much business with China? Its like the EU buying LNG from Russia to fund their military. Both Japan and the EU then want the US to protect them from Russia and China. WTF??
You can point to Japan, and I'll point to the EU. As I said previously, the Japanese are probably taking social distancing way more seriously than the US folks, especially the college kids on spring break.

2. Below is a graph of the EU (Ger, Fra, Ita, Spain, Switz, UK) to compare equal populations. Trump did not fail, he saved the US from the early explosion of cases like we're seeing in the EU. If Biden wins we're screwed, I'm hoping US voters are not that stupid. The economy will bounce back, but it will take time.

3. If there was a vaccine available for the new H1N1 "swine flu" why did H1N1 have 60.8m cases and 12,469 deaths? That proves that the vaccine came after the first outbreak, like what will happen for CIVID-19. The Obama admin did not do as well as Trump is doing this time.

"The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the virus."

View attachment 314045

1. Japan is an important example because it is a LARGE COUNTRY IN POPULATION, Democracy, Commercial Giant, and its biggest trading partner is China. It has many connections to China. Its a good comparison with the United States.

Kyrgyzstan only has a population of 6 million people. Its a third world country and its unknown how widespread testing is in the country. Very different from a modern first world country like Japan. So Kyrgyzstan's population is small and its questionable if their current numbers our accurate. Also, its volume of trade and contacts with China are less than that of Japan despite sharing a border with China. Kyrgyzstan borders one of the most remote regions of China, Xinjiang province, which to date only has 76 cases. So again, a poor comparison.

As for the EU, your list only has five countries representing the EU which is not accurate. Half of countries in Europe have a lower per capita case load of coronavirus than the United States does.

2. If Trump had saved the United States, we would have numbers like Japan and Russia. We don't. The current numbers. United States has 30,291 cases. Japan has 1,086. NEW YORK STATE has 17,530 cases now. Compare that to Japan's 1,086.

3. H1N1 was not a national and global crises unprecedented in scope like the Coronavirus outbreak. Most Americans had access to the vaccine before the outbreak grew in size. Right now, every school, grades K-12 is shut down in the country except in 5 states. Most states have also closed non-essential business's. The Unemployment rate is expected to rise to 20% according Trump's top economic advisor. This is a disaster that has no real parallel in American history and the buck stops with Trump!

1. Agree Japan is a fair comparison with the US, but with only 38% of the population, which is why threw Kyrgyzstan in, size matters. Japan is cherry-picking on your part. My comparison with the 5 EU countries is a valid comparison to the US because of equal populations. So some regions are faring better than others. The US is doing fine by any comparison. I value equal populations more than other "partisan" metrics.
upload_2020-3-22_14-15-42.png

2. Agree that the US is faring worse than Japan and Russia. But the US is faring better than the EU countries with an equal population. You can cherry-pick Japan or Russia, and I'll point to the EU, Iran, and South Korea.

3. You keep posting the same lies about H1N1 without links supporting your statements
H1N1 was a global and national pandemic. Maybe COVID-19 will be worse, that remains to be seen.

2009 flu pandemic by country - Wikipedia
There was no H1N1 vaccine before the pandemic hit. That is just a stupid statement. Put up a link or stop saying that, it makes no sense.

Agree that this COVID-19 pandemic is serious, my point is that Obama did a worse job protecting Americans than Trump and you overlook that in partisan fashion. You can't dispute that COVID-19 is a worse pandemic, yet see how the US is faring. Thank you President Trump for protecting the US from a serious pandemic.

"The CDC estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the virus"

2020 belongs to Trump.

Mark

Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to make it better. The right wing media has been in an absolute frenzy of spin trying prop Trump and his response to the virus up. They know he's in big trouble right now. And nice job offering no context of Dana Bash's comments there. Honestly, what do you think governors of states are going to say when their ability to respond to the virus is dependent on how the federal government enables them to respond? Their interest is in helping the people of their states. Trump's interest is in campaigning and getting re-elected...something he could have gone a long way to making happen if he responds to the virus with more action starting on January 22nd. And I'm conceding that the virus was already here and there's really not a whole lot that Trump or any other politician could have done to prevent the spread. Given our ease of travel in this world, that would have been tough to guarantee.

Whatever makes me feel better? These are hard core Democrats giving the president kudos for the job he's doing. And they would rather be boiled alive than admit he did something right.

Clearly, you are seeing things the wrong way.

Mark

2020 belongs to Trump.

Mark
Now that he's finally doing something besides denying it? Sure, they can praise him. It's called "positive reinforcement". A well known tool for teaching slow children to behave properly.

Lol.

Mark
"Mark" what? You think you've scored some sorta point?

Or do you need to change yer undies?

I just find it funny that direct evidence from Democrats themselves does not sway you.

Mark

Losing the impeachment was bad, but this is on a other category. It is complete disaster for the democrats. The Trumpslide will be insurmountable.

I'll agree with everything you have posted, but I'll add another tidbit about the impeachment.

The impeachment proceedings were happening at the time this virus was gaining speed.

The Senate was completely shut down and the House was only focused on the Impeachment. The Prez was somewhat handicapped
by the Impeachment and him using all of his available tools to halt it. He didn't halt the travel from China, but that was about it.

Not only did the Dems lose on the Impeachment per se, but it will be used during the campaign as to its effect on controlling this
virus better, up front.

View attachment 314045

1. Agree Japan is a fair comparison with the US, but with only 38% of the population, which is why threw Kyrgyzstan in, size matters. Japan is cherry-picking on your part. My comparison with the 5 EU countries is a valid comparison to the US because of equal populations. So some regions are faring better than others. The US is doing fine by any comparison. I value equal populations more than other "partisan" metrics.
View attachment 314109

2. Agree that the US is faring worse than Japan and Russia. But the US is faring better than the EU countries with an equal population. You can cherry-pick Japan or Russia, and I'll point to the EU, Iran, and South Korea.

3. You keep posting the same lies about H1N1 without links supporting your statements
H1N1 was a global and national pandemic. Maybe COVID-19 will be worse, that remains to be seen.

There was no H1N1 vaccine before the pandemic hit. That is just a stupid statement. Put up a link or stop saying that, it makes no sense.

Agree that this COVID-19 pandemic is serious, my point is that Obama did a worse job protecting Americans than Trump and you overlook that in partisan fashion. You can't dispute that COVID-19 is a worse pandemic, yet see how the US is faring. Thank you President Trump for protecting the US from a serious pandemic.

"The CDC estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the virus"

I got the H1N1 vaccine in 2009 and so did the rest of my family. It was available to most Americans before it became widespread like Coronavirus. That's why the planet didn't shut down in 2009. The threat and risk were far more manageable with H1N1. Coronavirus is different which is why the ENTIRE PLANET IS ON LOCKDOWN! This has never happened before! There is no parallel.

H1N1 is not a valid comparison to Coronavirus. Different viruses, different levels of threat, one had a vaccine, the other does not and may not for 18 months. That's why ALL COUNTRIES around the world have shut down unlike in 2009.

View attachment 314045

View attachment 314109

I got the H1N1 vaccine in 2009 and so did the rest of my family. It was available to most Americans before it became widespread like Coronavirus. That's why the planet didn't shut down in 2009. The threat and risk were far more manageable with H1N1. Coronavirus is different which is why the ENTIRE PLANET IS ON LOCKDOWN! This has never happened before! There is no parallel.

H1N1 is not a valid comparison to Coronavirus. Different viruses, different levels of threat, one had a vaccine, the other does not and may not for 18 months. That's why ALL COUNTRIES around the world have shut down unlike in 2009.

1. OK, you are right, you got the vaccine in 2009, but late in 2009. 2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic Timeline
The swine flu hit from April 2009 thru September 2009, then the vaccines came out in October 2009.
Which makes me wonder, why could they develop vaccines in (5) months in 2009, but it takes 18-months in 2020??

2. H1N1 was a worldwide pandemic.
I don't recall about the lockdowns, but the number of cases and deaths were at least what COVID-19 is doing.
"The CDC estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million H1N1 cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the virus." Right now the US deaths are 414 for COVID-19, that's a long way from 12,469. It will be interesting to see how the numbers compare between H1N1 and COVID-19.

I think I had the Coronavirus in January when I went to see my nurse practitioner. She detected possible pneumonia in one lobe of my left lung. She prescribed a 10-day course of antibiotics which I took and recovered quickly. My wife and I just purchased equipment to take our own blood pressure readings and oxygen content. We also have an electronic thermometer for temperature readings.

The BP monitor was about $100 and the oximeter was $70. Cheaper models are available on the shelves of drugstores. We can have remote visits without exposing ourselves and others. Right now I am taking pictures with my phone of the readings and sending them to the nurse. I'm working on getting a skype connection with the clinic.

They will accept the readings and make Rx changes when neccessary. You have to do what you have to do.

2020 belongs to Trump.

Thanks for that report from Lalaland, now back to our studios in Reality.

>> U.S. intelligence agencies did not mince words. Throughout January and February they repeatedly warned President Donald Trump and other top administration officials about the growing danger of the coronavirus and how it could quickly spread around the world, reports the Washington Post. Starting in January, Trump began receiving reports warning that Chinese authorities appeared to be downplaying the severity of the virus amid information of how covid-19 appeared to be spreading rapidly.
The reports never predicted when the virus might hit the United States nor did they recommend things the administration should do to prepare but when looked at as a whole, they made it clear that the virus was possibly heading to become a global pandemic. Despite these warnings though, Trump continually played down the severity of the virus and officials struggled to get him to focus on the issue. “Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were—they just couldn’t get him to do anything about it,” an official said. “The system was blinking red.” Case in point, when Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar was finally able to get Trump to speak to him about the virus, the president interrupted him to ask about vaping.
.... Trump went on the offensive against the Post when he was asked about the story during a news conference Saturday. “I think the Washington Post covers us very inaccurately, covers me very inaccurately,” Trump told reporters. “I saw the story. I think it’s a disgrace but it’s the Washington Post and I guess we have to live with it. It’s a very inaccurate…” When a journalist tried to interject, Trump said: “Quiet, quiet.” Trump went on to condemn China for expelling journalists for U.S. media outlets but he added that “I also think it’s terrible when people write inaccurately about you and they write inaccurately about me every single day, every single hour.” << ----- Intelligence Agencies Repeatedly Warned Trump of a Likely Pandemic. He Ignored Them.

China downplayed the severity of the virus. All Rump could think of was, "hey, that's a good idea. Wouldn't be good for my stock markets if this got out".

Those markets are now at the level they were in November. Of 2016. Down ten thousand points. The country has over 41,000 cases (3rd on earth), over 500 dead, and more active cases than any country not named Italia.

Last edited:
There has never been a president aside from Abraham Lincoln that has faced the adversity Trump is confronted with. Like Lincoln, Trump could be taken down by hateful popular sentiment that presents him as threat to a way of life that benefits aristocrats over people.

Like Lincoln Trump is seen as an outsider exposing that way of life as politically, morally and ethically wrong. Trump's platform that calls for a return of American industry domestically is seen as an attack on the globalist planning that cedes control of America's destiny to China.

China's government, with its Marxist-Leninist fingerprint, is a perfect fit with the US academic, political and corporate mechanisms that have propagated over the years selling out American Exceptionalism to foreign archetects of world government.

These mechanisms are deeply embedded in both major American political parties and Trump's rise was seen as a surprise attack on that odious status quo. The betrayal of the American people was well underway until Trump got elected. The people had awakened and repudiated the leadership that had forsaken them.

Now a plague has descended on this country from the same country American leadership conspired with to hand over the reins of power and abandon the people to a world government.

Trump's handling of the plague will decide if he gets to stay and so far that handling is good. In addition, his main competitor, Joe Biden is a national joke.

Trump is rising in the polls and it looks good for his re-election.

just wondering what Donnie’s Dopes are saying now.

Here's what I m seeing. Trump's handling of the virus crisis has been quick and decisive.
Yes and as always, it's driving his detractors absolutely crazy
The Libs made a huge miscue by colluding with the Red Chinese and bringing coronavirus to America in an attempt to take down Trump.
The dems are hoping to hang a recession on Trump in the election. But if the voters blame the virus, and think that Trump did as well as could be expected.
The Trumpslide will be insurmountable.
Biden is repeating everything Trump does saying that's what he would do. The democrats know that Biden is a loser. That's why they cooked up this hysteria to begin with. N
. All anyone sees for years now is Trump, gathering information from experts and then making solid decisions based on that info. T
Now they're pinning their hopes on an 80-year old drooling fucktard that hasn't put together a coherent sentence since the 80's.
I have no doubt about Trump winning re-election.

While democrats insist we continue down a path that has done nothing but hurt this country, Trump has been paving a path towards prosperity for every American.

2020 belongs to Trump.
Funniest op I’ve read today. Thanks for the chuckle!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

2020 belongs to Trump.

There was little chance of Trump winning even before the spread of this virus. Donald Trump is an impeached President. He should have stopped international Travel back in early February when it was clear this was probably going to happen and the United States already had its first cases. But his administration was asleep at the wheel and now the country is on lockdown. The Presidents own advisors predict unemployment will rise to over 20%. This won't be a recession, it will be an economic depression that will rival the one from the 1930s. Trump is way behind when it comes to testing, travel restrictions, social distancing, and stay in place orders. A month to two months behind. That's why we have 20,000 cases now and 276 deaths. Russia, a country that borders china only has 250 cases and one death. Russia closed its borders back in January/February. That's a big part of the reason for the vastly different figures. Trump will be easily defeated in November. His failures have led to the shut down of the largest economy in the world for months and maybe even years. His inaction and downplaying of the problem has unnecessarily risked the lives of millions of Americans.

A pandemic was going to spark an economic downturn. If it looks like America did well, compared to other first world nations, the voters should not, and may not hold the President responsible.
As of now we look to be the embarrassment of the world when it comes to the handling of the Coronavirus. Right there with Brazil. Can you name any other country that’s doing worse?

unfurl="true"]https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...onse-more-unpopular-than-ever-poll-finds/amp/[/URL]
And the Crown Jewel
Little Trumpsters think Trump has done a great job, but in real life a HUGE majority, knows Trump has failed big time and is an incompetent fool.

...Trump's handling of the plague will decide if he gets to stay and so far that handling is good...
You appear to be suffering from a bad case of seriously impaired judgment.

Your Orange Baboon-God is a train wreck when it comes to leadership, as the last two crises (pandemic, rioting) have illustrated all too clearly.

He is unfit for high office and will be dismissed by the American Voter on November 3, 2020, and we'll see the last of him on January 20, 2021.

...Trump is rising in the polls and it looks good for his re-election.
You also appear to be suffering from a bad case of seriously impaired directional reference (up vs. down).

-------------

Oh, and, by the way, your Master - your Personality Cult Leader - isn't fit to shine Lincoln's shoes, never mind compare to him.

Funny stuff, though... thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
...Trump's handling of the plague will decide if he gets to stay and so far that handling is good...

Your Orange Baboon-God is a train wreck when it comes to leadership, as the last two crises (pandemic, rioting) have illustrated all too clearly.

He is unfit for high office and will be dismissed by the American Voter on November 3, 2020, and we'll see the last of him on January 20, 2021.

You also appear to be suffering from a bad case of seriously impaired directional reference (up vs. down).

-------------

Oh, and, by the way, your Master - your Personality Cult Leader - isn't fit to shine Lincoln's shoes, never mind compare to him.

Don' worry they have to blame it on the :
  • Clintons
  • Obamas
  • China
  • WHO
  • Europe
  • Weather
  • Deep State
  • Soros
  • Media
  • RINOs
  • Immigrants
  • Refugees
  • Mexicans
  • Canadian
  • Weather
  • Moderates
  • Ex White House Staff
  • Blacks
  • Puerto Rico
  • Polls
  • Solar Panels
  • Congress
  • Supreme Court
  • ANIFTA
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • Women
  • Liberals
Well almost anyone but themselves... If you feel left out just add yourself to the list...

-------------

Don' worry they have to blame it on the :
  • Clintons
  • Obamas
  • China
  • WHO
  • Europe
  • Weather
  • Deep State
  • Soros
  • Media
  • RINOs
  • Immigrants
  • Refugees
  • Mexicans
  • Canadian
  • Weather
  • Moderates
  • Ex White House Staff
  • Blacks
  • Puerto Rico
  • Polls
  • Solar Panels
  • Congress
  • Supreme Court
  • ANIFTA
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • Women
  • Liberals
Well almost anyone but themselves... If you feel left out just add yourself to the list...

Dang, you're almost sounding like Obama.

Forum List

Back