Covid-19: Now Vaccine Enabled

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
In other words, if you are vaccinated you are getting MORE infections now. I have been all over the forums with news of this from the UK. Surprise surprise, the CDC is sketchy with theirs. Walgreens to the rescue, since they do lots of vaccinating and testing:

1650035824934.png

In other words, if you are vaccinated you are getting MORE infections now. I have been all over the forums with news of this from the UK. Surprise surprise, the CDC is sketchy with theirs. Walgreens to the rescue, since they do lots of vaccinating and testing:

View attachment 630981

iu

View attachment 630981

Essentially, this graph means nothing. There aren't that many unvaccinated people coming into Walgreens. ^Shrug^.
In trying to validate your anti-vaxx viewpoint, this data is next to useless. Pay attention to the Limitations section.
Key word here is "registration".

1650037280219.png

Essentially, this graph means nothing. There aren't that many unvaccinated people coming into Walgreens. ^Shrug^.
In trying to validate your anti-vaxx viewpoint, this data is next to useless. Pay attention to the Limitations section.

View attachment 630993

It's by percentage. Not mere number. That's first.

And the limitations is just explaining. In this case explaining is losing. If the vaccines worked they would work. But they don't work. In fact they're making people sicker.

It's by percentage. Not mere number. That's first.

And the limitations is just explaining. In this case explaining is losing. If the vaccines worked they would work. But they don't work. In fact they're making people sicker.
No evidence of that in this graph or the information you've linked. These are COVID-19 infections. Data coming from people who've tested via Walgreens registration. Not via anywhere else.

Again, not a valid source of data to base your conclusions on for reasons that the Limitations....spell out.
Sorry. :)

No evidence of that in this graph or the information you've linked. These are COVID-19 infections. Data coming from people who've tested via Walgreens registration. Not via anywhere else.

Again, not a valid source of data to base your conclusions on for reasons that the Limitations....spell out.
Sorry. :)

It's the best we have because our own govt won't give us the data. Now why is that I wonder? The data above jives with what's coming out of the UK and other nations too.

But hey ignore it. Get that fourth booster. Good luck with your long covid (which is really from constant reinfections)....

It's the best we have because our own govt won't give us the data. Now why is that I wonder? The data above jives with what's coming out of the UK and other nations too.

But hey ignore it. Get that fourth booster. Good luck with your long covid (which is really from constant reinfections)....
I did. No effect. As with the first three. Same with my wife. She was under the weather for ONE day for each booster.
Again, if you play the percentages and NOT get vaxxed..sooner or later, your luck is probably gonna run out.
^Shrug^. Just sayin.

Again, the Walgreens data is next to useless.

I did. No effect. As with the first three. Same with my wife. She was under the weather for ONE day for each booster.
Again, if you play the percentages and NOT get vaxxed..sooner or later, your luck is probably gonna run out.
^Shrug^. Just sayin.

You can keep saying "your luck is going to run out" but that's not what is happening. Like the lab leak, it will probably take another year or so for the information to be "acceptable" for everyone. What a mess.

View attachment 630993

I disagree.
Registration has nothing to do with it.
All that means is that this data is just from those voluntarily going to Walgreens for a test.
But that is going to likely be representative, and those who are unvaccinated ARE just as likely to go to Walgreens as anywhere.
You are trying to imply there is some sort of bias where unvaccinated would not be showing up in Walgreens data, and that has no basis I can see?
Seems to me Walgreens would simply be the largest numbers available in general.

^Shrug^. Just sayin.

The reason why these mRNA shots are so dangerous, should be obvious.
First of all, the reason coronavirus exist is that by having a spike protein, they can mimic exosomes and get let into the ACE2 receptor sites our cells, that are intended for exosomes, and are opened by exosome spike proteins.
So then clearly can NOT make our immune system trigger on spike proteins.
To do so would risk an autoimmune response, where our immune system might start to attack our own exosomes.
That would be fatal.
And second is that just causing our own cells to start growing and shedding spike proteins, is very reckless and dangerous.
These mRNA injections are not at all remotely like actual vaccines, and are incredibly dangerous.

^Shrug^. Just sayin.

Keep getting boosters, and your “luck” will run out.

View attachment 630981

I think the Vax cult needs to go get 5 more boosters since it’s mostly the Vax cultists catching and spreading the ChiCom bio WMD virus.

View attachment 630981

Once they catch the summer cold flu going around they’ll learn the truth. Sadly some won’t ever wake up from it. It’s killing them and they are clueless. Plowing along not upset at this being done to them or anything. People are gawd dam zombies.

The spike proteins grow and attack the body white blood cells in turn givn g people the same results as AIDS this is also why they say you will get AIDs with these jabs. Sooner or later you will have no immune system.

The spike proteins grow and attack the body white blood cells in turn givn g people the same results as AIDS this is also why they say you will get AIDs with these jabs. Sooner or later you will have no immune system.

I'm not ready to say it affects all people the same way and gives EVERYONE who got the shot AIDS. But I do know that immune suppression is why I stopped getting flu shots years ago. I asked my dr and she confirmed it--yes these vaccines can depress your immune system. Now imagine getting three, four of them in one year.

I know people who have been unaffected by the mRNA shots and some who are getting sick with one thing after another. But there is no doubt that they are NOT what they were advertised to be.

Where's all the vaccine defenders here I wonder? huh

I'm not ready to say it affects all people the same way and gives EVERYONE who got the shot AIDS. But I do know that immune suppression is why I stopped getting flu shots years ago. I asked my dr and she confirmed it--yes these vaccines can depress your immune system. Now imagine getting three, four of them in one year.

I know people who have been unaffected by the mRNA shots and some who are getting sick with one thing after another. But there is no doubt that they are NOT what they were advertised to be.

Where's all the vaccine defenders here I wonder? huh
We're here. We're just tired of defending the same old anti-vaxx mis and disinformation in your posts. On your own head be it.
The vaccine..does not give you AIDS. The vaccines are effective. Are they 100% effective?, no..but then, it says that in the release notes...for just about every vaccine.

We're here. We're just tired of defending the same old anti-vaxx mis and disinformation in your posts. On your own head be it.
The vaccine..does not give you AIDS. The vaccines are effective. Are they 100% effective?, no..but then, it says that in the release notes...for just about every vaccine.

I think the real world results speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back