Covid-19: Now Vaccine Enabled

1652433482279.png

As vaccine rates went up, death rates went down.

The stats speak for themselves.

Essentially, this graph means nothing. There aren't that many unvaccinated people coming into Walgreens. ^Shrug^.
In trying to validate your anti-vaxx viewpoint, this data is next to useless. Pay attention to the Limitations section.
Key word here is "registration".

View attachment 630993
We're all supposed to be dead by now. Hell, the dumb bitch said I was supposed to be dead 6 months ago.

View attachment 643897
As vaccine rates went up, death rates went down.

The stats speak for themselves.

You don't even understand your own charts here. Look at the hot spots and the high vaccination spots. They're the same. And in the NE hospitalizations are up too.

Note that all the red spots globally are highly vaxxed nations.

Catch a clue. Buy or rent one. Anything.

We're all supposed to be dead by now. Hell, the dumb bitch said I was supposed to be dead 6 months ago.

I said no such thing--I know you're obsessing about me again.

However here you are STILL defending these terrible shots.

You don't even understand your own charts here. Look at the hot spots and the high vaccination spots. They're the same. And in the NE hospitalizations are up too.

Note that all the red spots globally are highly vaxxed nations.

Catch a clue. Buy or rent one. Anything.
Vax rates up.
Death rates down.

As it was; as it is; as it will be.

Hilarious:

Didn't mention you by name but you still knew who I was talking about.

Do you have anything to defend the fact that the most vaccinated states and nations now have the most cases--and hospitalizations are up too? Or just more obsessing about how dumb I am and etc?

Vax rates up.
Death rates down.

As it was; as it is; as it will be.

That's absolutely the only thing the vaccine cult has left--the slight protection the vaccines offered in deaths in the few weeks after the shots were given. Because now they are causing more infections in the vaccinated and, in many cases, a host of other problems.

Soon even the death rates will be wiped out. See hospitalization rates in Maine. Even in my state.

Yeah...factual data. Thats all we have.

Does not prevent infections

In fact now INCREASING rate of infections

No longer preventing hospitalizations. So yes. Hang on to those deaths honey. Won't last long. Then we'll find out what you really injected....what?? Three times? Four?

From my state:

1652440264576.png

1652440324853.png

Does not prevent infections

In fact now INCREASING rate of infections

No longer preventing hospitalizations. So yes. Hang on to those deaths honey. Won't last long. Then we'll find out what you really injected....what?? Three times? Four?

From my state:

View attachment 643929

View attachment 643930

Vax rates up.
Death rates down.

Only someone as dumb as a box of rocks can't see the correlation. So I'm not surprised that you're struggling with cold hard facts.

Vax rates up.
Death rates down.

Only someone as dumb as a box of rocks can't see the correlation. So I'm not surprised that you're struggling with cold hard facts.

You realize the "Death rates down" is a lagging indicator. With hospitalization rates like above that's about to go too.

But you can never change course. That is really the mark of average to low intelligence. Unresponsive to new information. Inflexible in thinking

We now know that there are 1,675 scientists that received payments during that period, at least one payment. In fiscal year 2014, for instance, $36 million was paid out and that is on average $21,100 per scientist,” Andrzejewski said.

“We also find that during this period, leadership at NIH was involved in receiving third-party payments. For instance, Francis Collins, the immediate past director of NIH, received 14 payments. Dr. Anthony Fauci received 23 payments and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received eight payments.”

1652524815699.png

~S~

Forum List

Back