Name your poison

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Most readers are familiar with the variation of the toxicity of individual batches of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA treatment that is intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus. The differences are of such a magnitude that they cannot be attributed to random variation, statistically speaking. It has become clear that the composition of different batches was deliberately varied in a controlled fashion for experimental purposes.

The following German-language report provides additional data to support this thesis. Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from the Austrian weekly Der Wochenblick:

“Russian Roulette” with the experimental gene treatments
Toxic gene injections: These are the 10 DEADLIEST Pfizer batches!

1. Shocking finding, suspected high number of unreported cases
2. The 10 deadliest Pfizer batches worldwide…
3. …and only within the USA
4. Quality problems known for a long time
As Wochenblick already reported, the batches of gene vaccines sometimes differ up to 3,000 times in terms of their toxicity. Renowned researchers have had doubts about the consistent manufacturing quality for some time, recognizing clear differences in color and effect. The most frequently injected active substance from BioNTech/Pfizer in many countries around the world is affected. Shock: In some cases, well over a hundred deaths can be traced back to one and the same batch!

End snip

Read the rest

Safe n effective Russian roulette INDEED

Most readers are familiar with the variation of the toxicity of individual batches of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA treatment that is intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus.
Funny how definitions change and performance bars have been lowered. This is from the EUA announcement for the jabs -

"Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S."

This bullshit about mitigating the effects is only generally accepted (by the media and the idiots) since irrefutable proof has been provided that it doesn't work to prevent infection, which was the entire basis of the EUA. Informed consent was never an option. How many people would have taken it if the equation was - It might lessen the symptoms but you can still get it and give it to others and the known side effects are rare but very serious, including death, and we have no idea of the long term effects.

Most readers are familiar with the variation of the toxicity of individual batches of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA treatment that is intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus. The differences are of such a magnitude that they cannot be attributed to random variation, statistically speaking. It has become clear that the composition of different batches was deliberately varied in a controlled fashion for experimental purposes.

The following German-language report provides additional data to support this thesis. Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from the Austrian weekly Der Wochenblick:

End snip

Read the rest

The only side effect I got was my schlong grew and I can sword fight Ron Jeremy now

Are you? if so tell me how much did your survival rate increase from 98.5% to ..........? After taking the experimental shot ....that doesn't work

Yes I am.

And as a 56 year old with COPD my survival rate for COVID was much lower than 98.5%. Not to mention that survival is not the only worry, the damage COVID can do to the lungs means I could have survived and still had my entire life changed.

My wife works with a nurse that 1 year after having COVID has not recovered her sense of taste. This might seem a minor thing to you, but it is not to her

And so far it has been 100% effective for me.

Yes I am.

And as a 56 year old with COPD my survival rate for COVID was much lower than 98.5%. Not to mention that survival is not the only worry, the damage COVID can do to the lungs means I could have survived and still had my entire life changed.

My wife works with a nurse that 1 year after having COVID has not recovered her sense of taste. This might seem a minor thing to you, but it is not to her

And so far it has been 100% effective for me.
I've had it twice...lungs are fine
But I'm one of those evil right wing extremist whose obsession with muh own health for over 3 decades now .
What do ya think all these healthy young athletes keep dying of?
They keep coming

Latest was a young healthy 27 year old female swimmer

I'd read the op again and check the batch numbers on your yes master compliance card

End snip

Read the rest

Most people identify with mRNA as a gurl rapper group

I've had it twice...lungs are fine

Do you have COPD?

But I'm one of those evil right wing extremist whose obsession with muh own health for over 3 decades now .

Me too, except for more decades. Been running since I was in the 6th grade. It is how I keep the COPD under control.

Latest was a young healthy 27 year old female swimmer

:linky:

I'd read the op again and check the batch numbers on your yes master compliance card

No need. I made a medical decision based upon my needs and the advise of a medical professional I trust with my life.

The difference between you and I is that I will not attack you for your choice, but sadly you cannot say the same.

Do you have COPD?

Me too, except for more decades. Been running since I was in the 6th grade. It is how I keep the COPD under control.

:linky:

No need. I made a medical decision based upon my needs and the advise of a medical professional I trust with my life.

The difference between you and I is that I will not attack you for your choice, but sadly you cannot say the same.
Mariasofia Paparo
What do ya think killed her ? Copd maybe

Could of been a bad batch of tarailli dolci di pasqua. .....the clot shots are safe n effective

They are they are they are
dkkf,fmfmf,f.jpeg

Mariasofia Paparo
What do ya think killed her ? Copd maybe

What killed Lyle Downs who fell over dead at the age of 24 in 1921 despite being a professional athlete?

What killed Hank Gatheres who fell over dead at the age of 23 in 1990 despite being a professional athlete?

What killed Mickey Renaud who fell over dead at the age of 23 in 2008 despite being a professional athlete?

What killed these 30 NCAA football players who died in practice between 2000 and 2018?

What killed these young athletes? A Review of Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes and Strategies for Preparticipation Cardiovascular Screening

What killed Lyle Downs who fell over dead at the age of 24 in 1921 despite being a professional athlete?

What killed Hank Gatheres who fell over dead at the age of 23 in 1990 despite being a professional athlete?

What killed Mickey Renaud who fell over dead at the age of 23 in 2008 despite being a professional athlete?

What killed these 30 NCAA football players who died in practice between 2000 and 2018?

What killed these young athletes? A Review of Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes and Strategies for Preparticipation Cardiovascular Screening
Now tell us how many have died after the Trump university fauci clot shot came on the scene ....go ahead
Take your time to find out for yourself

Forum List

Back