COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left will come running to defend their ChiCom masters, but the truth is emerging and not even Deep State cannot bury it.

ChiComs killed millions worldwide.

Seeing how the virus worked in their favor, my bet it was intentionally released.

According to some virologists (who have been summarily demonized as conspirator theorists) C19 , a SARS derivative, would have taken 1000 years to mutate it's human specific genome

~S~

Poor, duped MFers. There’s only twenty-five years of evolution involved between RaTG13 and COVID-19.

1622305752930.png

Yeah, I'm curious where Democrats, the media, big tech, and leftists go to apologize to all the Conservatives they mocked, condemned, attacked, and censored for even suggesting this is a possibility.

From what we can tell, since Trump was saying it was possible, it was more important to disagree with Trump than consider that it might be true.

I disagree with Biden on a lot, but if he says we breathe Oxygen, I'll say he's right. I don't think some leftists could bring themselves to admit Trump was correct in many areas, even mundane ones. Nope, it's mental gymnastics to find a technicality to grasp onto to say he's wrong.

No, it’s more important to leave Trump and the catholic-CIA puppet now in the White House out of it. The hard science refutes the lab theory, both deliberate and accidental release/escape.

Forum List

Back