Court Revives House’s Challenge Of trump Wall Funding

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't know where the lower court got the idea that the congress had no standing in this.

Of course they do and the appeals court ruled they do.

So the lawsuit goes back to the lower court where it belongs. I'm sure trump will fight the verdict of that lawsuit. That is if he's still in office.

With the 9th court regaining sanity, the only court the left can go for their crazy shit is the DC court......we'll fix that in Trump's second term......pretty soon the left will have to actually use the legislature and politicians to push their shit and not the courts......what a great time for America.....60 years of leftwing court bullying is OVER!!!!!!!!!

I don't know where the lower court got the idea that the congress had no standing in this.

So the lawsuit goes back to the lower court where it belongs. I'm sure trump will fight the verdict of that lawsuit. That is if he's still in office.

“I don't know where the lower court got the idea that the congress had no standing in this.”

“U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee…” ibid

Given Trump’s reckless, irresponsible process with regard to judicial appointments, and the many unqualified judicial candidates he’s put forward, this is likely the answer to your question.

Otherwise, McFadden based his decision on the Political Question Doctrine – that the courts have no authority to rule on how the executive branch administers policy.

McFadden is of course wrong, Trump’s attempt to use military appropriations to fund his ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is clearly a lawless end-run around Congress, and another example of Trump’s contempt for the will of the American people.

“I don't know where the lower court got the idea that the congress had no standing in this.”

“U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee…” ibid

Given Trump’s reckless, irresponsible process with regard to judicial appointments, and the many unqualified judicial candidates he’s put forward, this is likely the answer to your question.

Otherwise, McFadden based his decision on the Political Question Doctrine – that the courts have no authority to rule on how the executive branch administers policy.

McFadden is of course wrong, Trump’s attempt to use military appropriations to fund his ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate is clearly a lawless end-run around Congress, and another example of Trump’s contempt for the will of the American people.
No its not....the military is used to.defend the country, the wall is used to defend the country....bam I win

Forum List

Back