Coup? When someone engages in a coup, don't they take over a capitol and fill it with armed troops?

It seems that if one were to actually be staging a coup...you would fill up the capitol of a country with troops, build up fortifications to protect the pretender, and then keep out the citizens.....

Hmmmmmm.....what exactly have the democrats done to our capitol?

Built a fortress, surrounded it with armed troops, and kept out normal citizens....

Again...tell us how Trump is the problem....
Ever hear of the terms soft coup or silent coup? No of course not.

Now are you going to say trump isnā€™t guilty of sedition?

The capitol insurrectionists said they were following trumps orders.

Yes....that is what obama and the democrats tried to do with the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State dept. ..............

Since Trump didn't issue any orders, how were they following orders he didn't give?
They said they were following orders. You trust trump so much you donā€™t think he as involved stupid?

It seems that if one were to actually be staging a coup...you would fill up the capitol of a country with troops, build up fortifications to protect the pretender, and then keep out the citizens.....

Built a fortress, surrounded it with armed troops, and kept out normal citizens....

For a coup to be a coup there has to be some effort to take over the mechanisms of government power, and some actual process to take over those mechanisms.

The people who entered the capitol and disrupted the electoral vote certification had no method of actually taking over anything, nor of actually impacting the EC vote other than delaying it.

Now are you going to say trump isnā€™t guilty of sedition?

The capitol insurrectionists said they were following trumps orders.

Yes....that is what obama and the democrats tried to do with the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and State dept. ..............

Since Trump didn't issue any orders, how were they following orders he didn't give?
They said they were following orders. You trust trump so much you donā€™t think he as involved stupid?

Some people say having a dick doesn't prevent them from being a woman, i.e. people just saying something doesn't make it reality.

This...

Now, I am seeing pictures of Washington DC preparing to inaugurate Biden to the Presidency, while 25,000 armed troops are parading around, dividing the city into zones, barricading it, and walling it. Guns bristling from Coast Guard ships in the Potomac. Itā€™s chilling!

I also saw pictures of a mass of armed SWAT guarding Governor Newsomā€™s home in Sacramento. Against what, exactly?

What donā€™t I know here? I feel just a tad queasy, worried because this response is so far out of character for our country, and so over-the-top compared to anything that has happened ā€” the incursion into the Capitol was small beer compared to the riots in many other cities all last summer. Thereā€™s also been virtually no coverage of who was involved in the January 6th events, other than seeing some BLM/Antifa types that were indeed involved freed without bail.

Read more: Whatā€™s going on in Washington, D.C.?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

That is up to the governor or Trump..

bwaaaaaaaaa Lookee here boyo.....I know you live in a cave in the Ozarks and thus cannot be expected to know much....but I will try and help you out a lil bit....I really get tired of having to explain everything to you.

aka.......Washington D.C. is not a state and it does not have a governor duh!

Washington DC is not one of the 50 states.

The District of Columbia is our nation's capital. Congress established the federal district from land belonging to the states of Maryland and Virginia in 1790.

This...

Now, I am seeing pictures of Washington DC preparing to inaugurate Biden to the Presidency, while 25,000 armed troops are parading around, dividing the city into zones, barricading it, and walling it. Guns bristling from Coast Guard ships in the Potomac. Itā€™s chilling!

I also saw pictures of a mass of armed SWAT guarding Governor Newsomā€™s home in Sacramento. Against what, exactly?

What donā€™t I know here? I feel just a tad queasy, worried because this response is so far out of character for our country, and so over-the-top compared to anything that has happened ā€” the incursion into the Capitol was small beer compared to the riots in many other cities all last summer. Thereā€™s also been virtually no coverage of who was involved in the January 6th events, other than seeing some BLM/Antifa types that were indeed involved freed without bail.

Read more: Whatā€™s going on in Washington, D.C.?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

That is up to the governor or Trump..

bwaaaaaaaaa Lookee here boyo.....I know you live in a cave in the Ozarks and thus cannot be expected to know much....but I will try and help you out a lil bit....I really get tired of having to explain everything to you.

aka.......Washington D.C. is not a state and it does not have a governor duh!
DC doesn't need a governor because it has no national guard units because it is not a state...

Not really ---- what do those terms mean?
Look them up dummy. Thereā€™s more than one way to steal an election. Call it what you want trump tried to pull a coup. A soft coup but a coup non the less.

And trump said he had nothing to do with the riots. He lied. Megan powers works for trump and she was there.Three trump campaign aides were there.

Caroline wren was involved. Works for trump. He pays her $20,000 a month. Maggie Mulvaney, Amy Kramer, Justin caporale, Tim UNESCO,

All traitors who tried to help trump pull off a coup.

Nonsense....all our beloved President did was to invite his supporters to protest aka....march down Pennsylvania Av.

He did not tell them to enter the capitol bldg.---anyone that claims otherwise does not know the facts.

For a coup to be a coup there has to be some effort to take over the mechanisms of government power, and some actual process to take over those mechanisms.

The people who entered the capitol and disrupted the electoral vote certification had no method of actually taking over anything, nor of actually impacting the EC vote other than delaying it.

Exactly...believing the Capitol Bldg. belongs to the people they just wanted to march in there and protest....they saw nothing wrong with doing that...and they are correct.

The Capitol bldg. belongs to the people and they have a right to visit and protest if they want.

If it had been BLM doing it....the media would have praised them for being so courageous. And if the BLM had tried to burn it down...the media would no doubt have found some way to excuse that too.

Obviously the media does not believe white folk have a right to protest.

Get real folks breaking a couple of windows is not a riot.

I have seen college hi jinks that did more damage than the protestors in D.C.

Not really ---- what do those terms mean?
Look them up dummy. Thereā€™s more than one way to steal an election. Call it what you want trump tried to pull a coup. A soft coup but a coup non the less.

And trump said he had nothing to do with the riots. He lied. Megan powers works for trump and she was there.Three trump campaign aides were there.

Caroline wren was involved. Works for trump. He pays her $20,000 a month. Maggie Mulvaney, Amy Kramer, Justin caporale, Tim UNESCO,

All traitors who tried to help trump pull off a coup.

Nonsense....all our beloved President did was to invite his supporters to protest aka....march down Pennsylvania Av.

He did not tell them to enter the capitol bldg.---anyone that claims otherwise does not know the facts.
People who work for trump entered the capitol.

Ah...the new trumpanzee talking point.

Exactly...believing the Capitol Bldg. belongs to the people they just wanted to march in there and protest....they saw nothing wrong with doing that...and they are correct.

The Capitol bldg. belongs to the people and they have a right to visit and protest if they want.

If it had been BLM doing it....the media would have praised them for being so courageous. And if the BLM had tried to burn it down...the media would no doubt have found some way to excuse that too.

Watching those white privileged mofos was funny especially when the woman got shot trying to break in and do god knows what to pence. Oh yea, they said hang him.

Watching those white privileged mofos was funny especially when the woman got shot trying to break in and do god knows what to pence. Oh yea, they said hang him.

FOAD you sick fuck.

That is odd. For four years you have accused the Dems of a coup against Trump....

That is odd. For four years you have accused the Dems of a coup against Trump....

Yep.....and they completed the coup yesterday.

By the way.....where were all the riots? Oh...that's right, the only actual riots were antifa and blm democrat party brown shirts burning and looting again in Seattle and Portland......

New Topics

Forum List

Back