At the urging of the WHO biden will send covid virus to africa before all Americans have been vaccinnated.

The era of America first is over.

Globalism rules!

Talking about an insurrection.
Biden is turning out our wealth and giving it to the world.....and I'm sure the world will pay him handsomely for it.

At the urging of the WHO biden will send covid virus to africa before all Americans have been vaccinnated.

This is not in the story you posted so it is not true...No surprise.

Globalism rules!

Can you point out in the article where it says Biden is going to send our vaccine to Africa? I know you can't because the article doesn't even mention the U.S. or Biden. You're just a bag of lies.

Globalism rules!

that's a sure fire unifying america policy

Did you read the article?

Even thought the OP couldn't get the title right about the Vaccine, it's still a clear indication of American hate toward people in countries that are suffering.
And especially notable because it's inferred that black people could benefit.

Americans need two Sundays a week so they can at least not progress further into their hate coma brought on by the Trump regime.

Globalism rules!

Can you point out in the article where it says Biden is going to send our vaccine to Africa? I know you can't because the article doesn't even mention the U.S. or Biden. You're just a bag of lies.

Just a prediction but I have no doubt it will happen because biden is beholden to china thus WHO which does what China wants.

This is not in the story you posted so it is not true...No surprise.

The key woid being 'will' as in not yet but you can bet your sweet ass it will.

Globalism rules!

Some people(dummies) just cannot connect the dots.

Globalism rules!

that's a sure fire unifying america policy

Biden's idea of unity is globalism.

They can have my shot I don't plan on getting juan..

Yeah, same here.

I was just reading that California halted the Moderna one given so many people with adverse effects.

It's actually happening all over the world, especially where they rushed it out quick, but since nobody is reporting it on American state run media, the only thing we read on here is the usual nonsensical smut they're peddling on the idiot box.

I would not have expected any dictatorship in Africa to have been the highest bidder.

Are Xiden's standards slipping so soon?

Biden will force the American working class to pay for the costs of giving Africa the vaccine -- gratis.....and if a few more thousand American's die because their dose was sent to Africa too bad...biden does not care.

The woids 'America First' will never cross his lips.

Globalism rules!

Even thought the OP couldn't get the title right about the Vaccine, it's still a clear indication of American hate toward people in countries that are suffering.
And especially notable because it's inferred that black people could benefit.

Americans need two Sundays a week so they can at least not progress further into their hate coma brought on by the Trump regime.

The title was correct...some just have a reading/comprehension problem.

Globalism rules!

How does it feel to be one of the most prolific liars on the board?

This guy hasn't even taken the oath and it's become all too clear where his priorities lie, and it's not with Americans.

The best thing to happen to America is, well... it's not Joe Biden. I'll just leave it at that.

Maybe a Joe Biden aneurysm. That would be okay...

Globalism rules!

How does it feel to be one of the most prolific liars on the board?

You lack good reading/comprehension skills.

I said biden will send covid vaccine to africa before all Americans have been vaccinated....I stand by that prediction.

Forum List

Back