Keep Praying

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th.

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th.

God wanted Biden to win.

He was tired of that lying hypocrite, Trump.

I do not believe in "God" or miracles.

But of course, we all believe in FATE.

Who could have ever thought that FATE would decree COVID-19 to suddenly destroy our economy?

So if the election was rigged, then -- yes -- FATE may have some "interesting" reactions down the road.

FATE does not pay attention to dates, such as the 20th. FATE could decide to take some action on the 21st instead. Or in one year. Or in five years.

That's the excitement and horror of life. You never know what is going to happen in the next second.

Your god won't do anything.

Your god has absolutely nothing to do with our elections.

Biden will be sworn in on Wednesday and there isn't anything you or your god can do about it.

Give it up. You lost. Get over it.

LOSER.

Trump has till noon tomorrow before the wolfs can come to his door to deliver subpoenas and notice of law suits from the dozens of people waiting in the wings.

Biden will be sworn in on Wednesday and there isn't anything you or your god can do about it.

LOSER.
God told me he voted for Biden...

LOSER.

Well stated for empty PROG-atheists

Prayer: what people who are afraid to do something do to pretend they are doing something

LOSER.
Democrats cheated and stole the election . Everyone knows it . Stop with the lies.

LOSER.
Democrats cheated and stole the election . Everyone knows it . Stop with the lies.
you just can't prove it in court of law but you have this gut feeling...

LOSER.

Wrong. God is in full control of every chess piece.

LOSER.

Then he has not decided to put the king back into play.

LOSER.

The US is about to be checkmated.

LOSER.

New president means a new game.

LOSER.

New president means a new game.

Doubtful this time. Maybe a side game of checkers or uno.

Prayer: what people who are afraid to do something do to pretend they are doing something
It is also done by those who can't do anything more where any problem is concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back