Country Singer Maren Morris Introduces Her Three-Year Old Son to The Drag Community

For me or her? I don't even have a Facebook.
Well, how did you run across that then?

iu

• Banned
This guy talked about it and posted the link to it in the description.

• Banned
So what did the cops say when you called them?

Whats that...you didn't call them? Why?

1. She's a famous country singer.
2. I'm not from that state.
3. The police wouldn't do anything about it anyways.

My mom has only been gone for 11 years and she wouldn't even recognize this world we live in.

Sorry, but I can’t help but find this … a bit amusing.

After all, the just-turned three year old seems to have had a good time hanging out with his Mom backstage …

I don’t think it would have effected me either when I was three. I think I used to try on my mother’s shoes when I was that age. Maybe it will even inspire the Country Singing Mom to write a sad funny song about getting dragged off stage and thrown in the pokey by gruff and over-worked Tennessee sheriffs!

I wonder what Dolly Parton or the Dixie Chicks — disgraced in Texas for opposing Bush’s War in Iraq — would think about all this?

Anyway I sure hope the Mom, who I’m sure loves her kid, will avoid a second offense …

The OP article warns that fire and brimstone could fall on her head. It wants “this deviant and unfit mother” to be “severely punished” under the new anti-drag “grooming” law.

Of course that would not have the Mom burned at the stake, or even tarred and feathered and driven out of the community … as in the good old days. She would be sentenced at most to six years in prison.

Guess that’ll do wonders for the child … and really teach the boy all about Christian morality too!

/s

Last edited:
Thank you for letting us know how far her brain train doesn't travel.

God bless you and her boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, she is one of the most boring acts on the radio.

I’m not a big country music fan. My wife likes it a lot though. I did always respect Dolly Parton and I supported the old “Dixie Chicks” — especially when they were blackballed by all the fake “super-patriots” on country radio who gushed over Bush / Cheney’s war and occupation of Iraq.

Texas oil money, the Military Industrial Complex, fake religion and patriotism — the Repubs had it all back then. Very few Repubs or Southern “patriots” could see past all the flag-waving. Most still can’t.

Forum List

Back