Zone1 Countdown To All Hallow's Eve Chat

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just thought of something new to do while we wait for USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween to begin on October eighteenth. This is sort of like my Countdown Till Christmas chat that I did last year on Christmas Eve, (that will be returning this year as well) but it'll last until November first.

The thread is all what the title describes as it's nothing more and nothing less but a chat to talk about ALL things Halloween and considering the fact that religion isn't even allowed to be discussed here, I think we should be safe from Pastor Death Angel and other Halloween haters. (Religious nuts.)

mudwhistle, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, and JGalt tagging all three of you since I already know that you love Halloween as much as I do!! :D (Btw, I thought of the idea of this thread so when I'm not doing something Halloween related I can still be talking about it lol)

I just thought of something new to do while we wait for USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween to begin on October eighteenth. This is sort of like my Countdown Till Christmas chat that I did last year on Christmas Eve, (that will be returning this year as well) but it'll last until November first.

The thread is all what the title describes as it's nothing more and nothing less but a chat to talk about ALL things Halloween and considering the fact that religion isn't even allowed to be discussed here, I think we should be safe from Pastor Death Angel and other Halloween haters. (Religious nuts.)

mudwhistle, Toffeenut Baconsmuggler, and JGalt tagging all three of you since I already know that you love Halloween as much as I do!! :D (Btw, I thought of the idea of this thread so when I'm not doing something Halloween related I can still be talking about it lol)

Oh, goody! Maybe the Great Trumpkin will show up this year!

1665120203628.png

When I was a kid, we always had the class Halloween Party at our house complete with blindfolds and identifying slimy things just by touch like eye balls (large grapes) and such. And the grownups would put us blindfolded on a board and pretend to lift us in the air. Quite scary and exciting.

• Banned
Oh, goody! Maybe the Great Trumpkin will show up this year!

View attachment 706752

Well, I don't think that there's supposed to be any politics here either, but I'm not going to report you because that's way too funny and cute lol

When I was a kid, we always had the class Halloween Party at our house complete with blindfolds and identifying slimy things just by touch like eye balls (large grapes) and such. And the grownups would put us blindfolded on a board and pretend to lift us in the air. Quite scary and exciting.

Yeah, I had something like that in Girl Scouts and I do believe elementary school.

I luv Halloween and well all "Holiday's " haha

It's a spooky time where i am oh yea

Vampires and Ghosts are all welcomed

Drop by to say "Boo"

There are 15 days left for Halloween youpie

images (2).jpg

• Banned
We're only about a couple hours away before the spooks and haunts begin in USMB's Second Annual Thirteen Days Till Halloween. 🎃

Clock_12.jpg

Brand new event coming this year guys!! It's the Monster Mash Bash!! :D

Forum List

Back