Neighbors Nervously Ask Hillary Clinton If She's Gonna Take Those Dead Body Decorations Down Now That Halloween Is Over

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Neighbors Nervously Ask Hillary Clinton If She's Gonna Take Those Dead Body Decorations Down Now That Halloween Is Over
CELEBS·Nov 1, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

CHAPPAQUA, NY — On Wednesday, a group of concerned neighbors nervously approached the old Clinton house and asked if there were any plans to put "all the dead bodies away."
"Haha, great decorations, hahaha," neighbors nervously called out to Hillary when they saw her emerge from the darkened home. "But when are you going to, uh, take them down? But I mean, it's okay if you don't haha, hahaha."
The home of the reclusive power couple has reportedly been decked out with corpses for the last twenty years, no doubt from Halloween seasons past, and neighbors are starting to consider it a real eyesore. Bodies have piled up on the lawn, seemingly caught in the final death throes from a variety of bizarre accidents.

"It's an elaborate display," admitted neighbor Frank Westchester. "I love it, but I think it's bringing down the value of our neighborhood to leave it like that year round."
According to sources, children routinely avoid the house except when daring each other to ring the doorbell, so it's unclear what purpose the decorations serve anyway. "If you ring the doorbell on All Hallow's Eve while saying 'Epstein' over and over, then Hillary will show up with a scythe and murder you!" a neighborhood kid told reporters. "No, it's real, I swear! It happened to my cousin Jeremy!"
Bill and Hillary Clinton could not be reached for comment, though they did make a taunting cutthroat gesture in the direction of reporters.

CELEBS·Nov 1, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

CHAPPAQUA, NY — On Wednesday, a group of concerned neighbors nervously approached the old Clinton house and asked if there were any plans to put "all the dead bodies away."
"Haha, great decorations, hahaha," neighbors nervously called out to Hillary when they saw her emerge from the darkened home. "But when are you going to, uh, take them down? But I mean, it's okay if you don't haha, hahaha."
The home of the reclusive power couple has reportedly been decked out with corpses for the last twenty years, no doubt from Halloween seasons past, and neighbors are starting to consider it a real eyesore. Bodies have piled up on the lawn, seemingly caught in the final death throes from a variety of bizarre accidents.

"It's an elaborate display," admitted neighbor Frank Westchester. "I love it, but I think it's bringing down the value of our neighborhood to leave it like that year round."
According to sources, children routinely avoid the house except when daring each other to ring the doorbell, so it's unclear what purpose the decorations serve anyway. "If you ring the doorbell on All Hallow's Eve while saying 'Epstein' over and over, then Hillary will show up with a scythe and murder you!" a neighborhood kid told reporters. "No, it's real, I swear! It happened to my cousin Jeremy!"
Bill and Hillary Clinton could not be reached for comment, though they did make a taunting cutthroat gesture in the direction of reporters.
Hillary is the only one in the neighborhood that has authentic dead bodies to use for her Halloween displays.

FWBYFA~1.JPG

Forum List

Back