Coulter unloads on Trump: "Disloyal actual retard"

I put Ann right up there for inspirational female leaders of America of all time.. actually she might be number one, modern day Rosa Paris, she’s helping the black
Community much more then Rosa.. I’ll probably put the press secretary in third place
It's inspiring that a transsexual can get such high praise from someone like you.
you know I didn’t say Michelle Obama go away lol

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
What does she have a problem with ?

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
Coulter hasn't had a kind word for Trump since he won the presidency. Not one. It's not shocking that she carry her grudge with nay-saying. She has the freedom of speech because she's an American citizen.

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
What does she have a problem with ?
She did a total about-face a year or so ago. After writing her "In Trump We Trust" book, which is just delicious.

In this case, it's his blazingly obvious lack of self control and loyalty. Again.

I still think she's hot ... sue me.

She has a little too much vagina for my taste. lol

Tastes differ.
Can you imagine talking to Ann in bed! So hot! It would be so intellectual you would just turn over an boom! Magic
You can't turn over when you are tied to the headboard and you can't talk with a ball gag. All you can do is moan as she puts on the strap-on and proceeds to ruin your ass.

Tastes differ.
Can you imagine talking to Ann in bed! So hot! It would be so intellectual you would just turn over an boom! Magic
You can't turn over when you are tied to the headboard and you can't talk with a ball gag. All you can do is moan as she puts on the strap-on and proceeds to ruin your ass.

Stop! You're making me hot!

Tastes differ.
Hahah some guys like that shit! Don’t knock it until you try it haha

Ann Coulter doesn't have to do any additional outrageous things to "get attention." She has the attention of millions, largely because she is extremely knowledgeable, and doesn't take any shit from anybody (without retaliating).

Back-story: There is apparently a cartoon version of her book, "Adios America" in print, and would-be candidate Donald Trump got a hold of it in 2015. The book outlines the Democrat plot to take over the U.S. government by legalizing, then NATURALIZING the thirty million of so illegals currently in the country, so that they can all vote Democrat in every election and relegate the Republican Party to the shelf next to the Whigs.

Well...Donald Trump decided that this immigration thing would be the cornerstone of his campaign to be President, and we all know how that turned out.

Hence, Ann Coulter feels that she has a proprietary stake in Trump's presidency and she has blasted him repeatedly from veering off message on immigration...most notably for not pushing strongly enough for THE WALL, when he wavered, but also on other immigration-related developments So she is majorly disappointed in Trump overall.

Then we have the Jeff Sessions debacle. Jeff Sessions RIGHTLY recused himself from the Russia collusion matter, and Trump foolishly and severely criticized him for it, and continues to try to make his (Sessions') life miserable.

It is Trump at his worst.

And Sister Ann pointed it out, in her own inimitable way. Entertaining, no?

Forum List

Back