Coulter unloads on Trump: "Disloyal actual retard"

I still think she's hot ... sue me.
Yep anorexia is sexy...:rolleyes:
Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win.

In his home state where he's already been a Senator for 20 years? How is that like Romney? :dunno:

In that it is the only state he would have a chance. Where else could Sessions win other than Alabama?

It's his home state, and he was already a Senator there for 20 years. WHY would he run somewhere else? It would make zero sense. :eusa_eh:

She's a self serving rat and it's rich to hear her talk about someone lacking compassion.

Sessions was weak and unconcerned about the impact his recusal would have on the entire planet. Trump has a right to be angry and voice his opinion. Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win. Unlike Romney, Trump is outspoken against him, not wanting to have to trust him with anything ever again.

Uh, Sessions really didn't have a choice. The fact he had also been dealing with the Russians is why he had to recuse himself.

Barr's amateurish attempts to sweep this all under the carpet is embarrassing.

It's his home state, and he was already a Senator there for 20 years. WHY would he run somewhere else? It would make zero sense.

That and he PREVIOUSLY held the seat. it was his seat that came open when he took the job to be Trump AG, which no doubt seems like a bad career move now. Only because the GOP voters put up a guy who is banned from Malls is this seat now in Democrat hands.

Trump shouldn't worry about it. By the time Sessions gets back into the Senate, he'll be on his way out...

I still think she's hot ... sue me.
Yep anorexia is sexy...:rolleyes:
Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win.

In his home state where he's already been a Senator for 20 years? How is that like Romney? :dunno:

In that it is the only state he would have a chance. Where else could Sessions win other than Alabama?

It's his home state, and he was already a Senator there for 20 years. WHY would he run somewhere else? It would make zero sense. :eusa_eh:

It doesn't make sense from a matter of principle (a reminder of where Romney stands on this issue perhaps?), but, it's also a matter of pragmatism for Sessions.

As it were, regardless of the circumstances of why he is running there, which I have no doubt you are correct that it makes most sense for him; it is also out or necessity, because he probably wouldn't have a chance anywhere else anyway.

In this respect, is he in this because he really loves Alabama and governing with character (if he does, he sure fooled many with his decision during the Mueller campaign), or, because it's a great paying gig with a great deal of power?

If he ran for A.G of Alabama or some state, Trump probably wouldn't say a word. However for senate? Seeing what Romney has done since he won the seat and what Sessions did when he was in A.G? I think Trump and his supporters have a reason to not want to support him.

2020 is going to be a serious year for understanding which direction the global wind blows. I hope America isn't forced to run headway into it, for all of our sakes.

I put Ann right up there for inspirational female leaders of America of all time.. actually she might be number one, modern day Rosa Paris, she’s helping the black
Community much more then Rosa.. I’ll probably put the press secretary in third place

Rosa who?

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
TDS THREADS ARE BECOMING BORING

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
I used to hate the bitch. I still hate the bitch. Glad to see that at least one hard core right winger has seen the light about Captain Clorox. But, she is still a hard core right winger, and I still hate the bitch.

It's her kind of race to the bottom commentary that produced the political climate that made Trump president. They can both go to hell.
why are you so full of hatred? hatred is not good for anyone
If I chose to take her comments personality I would hate her guts for sure but I know what she is, just another political opportunist on the conservative crazy train.

It's her kind of race to the bottom commentary that produced the political climate that made Trump president. They can both go to hell.
why are you so full of hatred? hatred is not good for anyone
If I chose to take her comments personality I would hate her guts for sure but I know what she is, just another political opportunist on the conservative crazy train.
...they can both go to HELL = hate....hatred is bad your your soul and physical health

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
So were/are ODS threads.

Quit whining.

I used to hate the bitch. I still hate the bitch. Glad to see that at least one hard core right winger has seen the light about Captain Clorox. But, she is still a hard core right winger, and I still hate the bitch.

Here's the thing. This is another typical "#### wasn't a real conservative anyway" move by the ideologues. When a Republican President collapses into a body of "FAIL", the result is saying he "Wasn't a real conservative, anyway!" This is what they did with Nixon, Ford, Bush-41 and Bush-43. The only one that doesn't fall into that category is Reagan, because things didn't fall apart until after he left. In Reagan's case, they just ignore the stuff he actually did like give Amnesty to 3 million illegal, raise taxes and give weapons to terrorists.

It seems Ann Coulter has had it with Donald Trump in a huge twitter fight. Are there more conservatives ready to toss Trump under the bus?

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
So were/are ODS threads.

Quit whining.
Maybe you should follow your own advice bitch and stop whining and showing your TDS

It seems Ann Coulter has had it with Donald Trump in a huge twitter fight. Are there more conservatives ready to toss Trump under the bus?

Yeah, already a thread on this comparing who the bigger pussy is.

She broke with Trump in his first year.

I don't recall that she ever liked or supported Trump for the White House, thus her commentary isn't surprising.

By the way your signature statement is absurd:

"Plan for the Future Fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible!"

It is clear you don't read up the current Federal Budget, since about 70% of it are MANDATED spending, all 70% of it was created by the Democrat party in the past. The Republican party never passed the SS, Medicare, Medic Aid and other fully mandated welfare based programs, they were all passed by the Democrat majorities.

Forum List

Back