Coulda Had a Pipeline

I didn't say or imply that. That is you, creating low hanging fruit for yourself to argue against. The failure of leadership at the State level was displayed by Democrats as well. And we only have one president, and he was Republican. We can't be held hostage by your silly non-sequitur and not criticize the leadership, for fear of having also to support the contention that another party's guy would have done better. That's preemptive, self-soothing nonsense.

Right, lol, because I never criticized the leadership. LOL We had none.

That's good for about a 2 weeks.

Right up to the top According to the Department of Energy, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve currently holds about 635 million barrels of oil. Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette announced on Twitter that the Reserve currently has an additional 77 million barrels of unused capacity.

Strategic Petroleum Reserve | Department of Energy
Aug 30, 2021 · The Strategic Petroleum Reserve is a U.S. Government complex of four sites with deep underground storage caverns created in salt domes along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coasts. Highest inventory - The SPR was filled to its then 727 million barrel authorized storage capacity on December 27, 2009; the inventory of 726.6 million barrels was the highest ever held in the SPR.

It’s not me you have to tell the truth to.

You didn't really say anything other than what I said other than try and pretend we would have shut things down differently if a Democrat was president. Remember you had Biden and Harris saying that they were not going to take any Trump vaccine.

Obama and Biden followed the 2005 Pandemic Handbook to stop the Zika and Ebola epidemics. Trump threw it out and handed off to Kushner.

Obama and Biden followed the 2005 Pandemic Handbook to stop the Zika and Ebola epidemics. Trump threw it out and handed off to Kushner.

We had no leadership but even with it things would not have been anything but marginally different at best.

A bold claim. Unsupported and unevidenced, seems like a specious appeal to emotion.

We have a D in office with the virus still spreading and full stadiums. We have airlines being forced to practically shut down because people refuse to get vaccinated.

I'm really not sure what more we could have done. I'm surprised we did as much as we did.

We could have quarantined the 430,000 who arrived from China on direct flights to the US without being checked by a single health officer..explained the dangers and encourage safe protocols from Feb 1st.

Trump told Americans it would be gone by Spring.

We could have quarantined the 430,000 who arrived from China on direct flights to the US without being checked by a single health officer..explained the dangers and encourage safe protocols from Feb 1st.

Trump told Americans it would be gone by Spring.

The virus has spread all around the world.

We have a D in office with the virus still spreading and full stadiums.
But you have to account for the fact that the Earth was not created on January 22, 2021. This simpleton idea out of context might be useful rhetoric to influence simple, lazy minded people. But it fails with me.

Keystone is an EXPORT pipeline that avoids taxes by taking advantage of the Free Trade zone on the Gulf Coast.. NONE of that refined oil would be sold in the US. Tar sands have to be diluted with lite crude to get it to flow thru the pipelines and that is another capital expense that doesn't benefit the US consumer.
From what I’ve read that expense should’ve fallen on Canada prior to sending that crap our way. Somebody knew it had enough sludge that it would stop up the pipes prior to selling.

Keystone is an EXPORT pipeline that avoids taxes by taking advantage of the Free Trade zone on the Gulf Coast.. NONE of that refined oil would be sold in the US. Tar sands have to be diluted with lite crude to get it to flow thru the pipelines and that is another capital expense that doesn't benefit the US consumer.

Yes, and the oil must be trucked or railroaded to its destinations.

Guess what, rhat uses fuel.

DURRR

Yes, and the oil must be trucked or railroaded to its destinations.

Guess what, rhat uses fuel.

DURRR

So what. Keystone or TransCanada has a poor safety record and it is damned impossible to get crude out of rivers and creeks.

None of that crude that is trucked to the Free Trade Zone will benefit US consumers. It won't be sold in the US. Keystone XL would only benefit the Chinese.

From what I’ve read that expense should’ve fallen on Canada prior to sending that crap our way. Somebody knew it had enough sludge that it would stop up the pipes prior to selling.

Have you seen how they MINE tar sands? They don't pump it.. They scrape it up and put it in dump trucks.

Forum List

Back