could ya subscribe to mrbeast?

Youtube demonetized most of my favorite channels. Anything that cuts YouTube revenue is good as far as I'm concerned.

Sure, they picked this guy to be a "winner" but threw a lot of people away on the other hand.

They're picking winners and losers, and that's bullshit.

Just like all leftist vermin.

Maybe after I've paid for my own cataract surgery.

Miraculous what medical magic can do, restoring sight to the blind!

:laughing0301:

YouTube is a biased leftist shithole. I use them when it benefits me. Otherwise I tend to ignore them.

They spent many years cheating artists out of royalties and censoring political speech their faggots didn't like. They've cleaned up their act a little, but I'm never going to give them a dime until they ban all the groomers and their fans.

I know a good bit about the guy, and he's legit. He buys food with his own YouTube money and runs a kitchen for the homeless. He's probably the most generous and charitable YouTuber out there, giving away millions of dollars to good causes, and to people who need it. I believe he even bought a car dealership, and gave cars to people who didn't have any. He keeps like 10% of what he makes, which is millions every year.

I don't question his marketing scam being a successful one for roping in suckers.

Maybe after I've paid for my own cataract surgery.

Miraculous what medical magic can do, restoring sight to the blind!

:laughing0301:

YouTube is a biased leftist shithole. I use them when it benefits me. Otherwise I tend to ignore them.

You won't see anybody praising all the churches and evangelical charities who nhave been doing this sort of work for centuries, but some fag does it they gush for months over it as if it's 'Speshul', even though he pays himself pretty well for it.

seems dudley cant start a thread on the topic of churches and charities ....why is that dudley DudleySmith

Funny, you never have either, yet here you are shilling for a guy who takes a cut off the top. Did you enjoy paying for his trip to a Cribbean island to make a minute or two promo and then party for a couple or three days to reward himself? lol

i am not a christian damn you are dense

you want to whine about the lacking of threads on a topic well go start one...and you act like ministers arent skimming

i.e. all the prosperity ministers

i am not a christian damn you are dense

you want to whine about the lacking of threads on a topic well go start one...and you act like ministers arent skimming

i.e. all the prosperity ministers
lol name a prosperity minister, all you will post is some rubbish some other clueless idiot said on a website catering to commies and faggots, most likely, and nobody thinks you deviants are Christians, so try some more strawmen.

Forum List

Back