could ya subscribe to mrbeast?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

he is huge on youtube..he is know for contests such as the circle ...gives away cash ....but this latest is restoring eye sight to the blind by removing cataracts...the impact of restoring sight to blind people is kick ass and he pays for it with youtube money...so help him out...
only takes a minute and help him do his good works..

he is huge on youtube..he is know for contests such as the circle ...gives away cash ....but this latest is restoring eye sight to the blind by removing cataracts...the impact of restoring sight to blind people is kick ass and he pays for it with youtube money...so help him out...

Let me get this straight.

You want me to send money to a youtuber.

Right?

Guy looks like a fag. Where's his other hand? That would explain the expression on the kid's face and his.
Screenshot_20221030_230532.jpg

no...if you subscribe youtube pays mr beast ....all i am asking is for you to hit the subscribe button

Maybe after I've paid for my own cataract surgery.

Miraculous what medical magic can do, restoring sight to the blind!

:laughing0301:

YouTube is a biased leftist shithole. I use them when it benefits me. Otherwise I tend to ignore them.

are you stupid ...it doesnt cost you anything to subscribe and medicare will cover 80% of your cost...to have the surgery

Guy looks like a fag. Where's his other hand? That would explain the expression on the kid's face and his.

I know a good bit about the guy, and he's legit. He buys food with his own YouTube money and runs a kitchen for the homeless. He's probably the most generous and charitable YouTuber out there, giving away millions of dollars to good causes, and to people who need it. I believe he even bought a car dealership, and gave cars to people who didn't have any. He keeps like 10% of what he makes, which is millions every year.

So now we're making posts begging people to give other people money on here now?

Yeah, fuck off. The internet has too many whores on it as it is.

Oh! It's not L.A. Beast. Did he die from eating something people shouldn't?

So now we're making posts begging people to give other people money on here now?

Yeah, fuck off. The internet has too many whores on it as it is.

no one has ask you for a damn penny...all i ask was you go to youtube...put in mrbeast and hit the subscribe button

so youtube will pay him more....

damn you people are dumb fucks

trigger no i find it amusing net warriors will degrade something massively good...cause they know what losers they are
Youtube demonetized most of my favorite channels. Anything that cuts YouTube revenue is good as far as I'm concerned.

Sure, they picked this guy to be a "winner" but threw a lot of people away on the other hand.

They're picking winners and losers, and that's bullshit.

Forum List

Back