could ya subscribe to mrbeast?

ZYc_qLkUeVG4vpL5rKwun3TjYy1MWetkAOvxoDg01821MS3FhEskby1riT8SC3DFCZ6nKh_URE60k1P2ApTUxHZN1ELgWWY4PnTEH827C4tuuPPO_DmjmBEBsMVQRrz_KKS645MyrkM53tp3DE9VcE_FQ19cKLkZ4Vike9D89s7LL3Jay9PqdX5StpdT-Eiw4BIW3PRtH4paZ3Gp8GeKzfO-P682akpx-poCve_FM9bpl67aAFiOwvR870bskArDjZDMGKO3gjJKUNq8EC2PSUymXIXgvALoB2b_iZfmS8uYcYsV2l3w5pjzDIgeELkKzhXqeRmzdzBEzKEybfnoR5YmmgV2sQAsrsFnOcbS_G8t-WdBJqN6Orp-DfzPOV5Mc9sFqoJFu7fChg1KdY3MAvS32ObHCs6Ae_bfVVBXBza61AEj1PRc04Xm7a3JCeAiXNmg9NoE9bvmlDEQ3f-u83A6bfNd-bUW98X71s-ZFMRkZSYMLLqE0l4vwhQiodQDYQp2LTH6ktbFgzmAcc-i18U6mDVthYQ2oJ60uQY1D6LgSBJ_emtbBdo73vzPdmAryR6Ou2ph_FRAFEIsLVjLIPgOSFqqLKcbnoC9Xvqm0325Vx2t3DvVokxXvDdAZqcKGCyi0sxMTLygjNJgQqO_SvvY7-058nGlKi5gOJoy-yfgfdojsXIAWYaUo_bRaJ-0NyLUQoNNAAATWxc91pU7prYKmnY3ZMuGlHFGx2I_Zf546AS9CHEez9PqPch9ZP3oVozCFNzQ-iHYkepeBSNtnvtGLDtRIUCq9aIdB6XgBZkPFY-cqsxkmoAZ_ixCSUMxy2pxYFtOBX8j_h6XM-8VNp601AZuS_PqUTSbzBPkge6IluAsjoCIm8ze_kxKJdDE0FfD2S2fync1fFPbVivndBZt2Jfm4W5FyX6uB8x2iUx8gg=w1190-h893-no

ggR7avERl13snSl9jxe3_qbe8Z-GNsUTmveq4vn8WKQ9tPOWtQ1ie9UI9RvSyvGALtysgWdWJSeCBl-YH3P8Yykme_vXw3eb62-t0Te6v6eBH2EaLNv7JB3nh5OGqiiEW5Boz6f2p66v-5scuz6l0gocyfDY-oemuAHr2nvgMNTq9Ut5rS9UAkdS1v3I96CBWLGRdaSE-FRdwDY1E0Qd8a5bZEks8G2q8IHGid3i0tocpZftQoSBaYnewGCGTW6q8bYmFLQfDZeqvqcWAm4AQB_BdfWY4Edn5lfgdPKX5pvsjZIDkgyjsqXNtOYifwGjYhUTGBqRKi0puM6OmMtg892BPZqawK80Ug8OdAhWXqFuLkM4UHA54JgpnSYmdytjA-qwHdA2TSA6tmcgY9YZtax3YyK53Zniqz0e5jhrZ4PIHIZU_De6sGiYsFXSYQVfg2m6nuF6WGeoSC68DA30TTK9wUdV6wtmrJQDrdA5pS3bL9nBeJtm6XKPItkq3EZHp3YNPPO8I1PThQAggKXUsOa0gMThrn8uDRlYY1rQRanSAoecUykT7mF0pr39udCvW7uJpGf9q1Gah5GH5hW_6UgbDAvLO28i2MYI4_3up05G0-ZxcaLvrSi7fudW23FP4YuG_XeEVvCbRljHTIQJT8pBHr7AICZB00URTyAIWMK-4rLYUOyJnfAC5WT-DJ0gFef5EY8ErdHQRWlgwqe5QqwZijxvrR0KXDpi_LsPuefLGi7SlhporuBIGThp1b4FtIfyG1Fj_iP6XhUVFduUudWB6ap2e32rUT6B1z7ZssxfEdXwq5wWHYUaQzrZ5sXPXuyPTV8MHt4Ug1Oarvto0v1Ruauynkxz-QL7ugiYI1O0RCYqpe5-Pb5m7ksNMWeIfufHWrmHlRv6Q6XK0EGtyQC_umG2huAO6b9r0r0so_bkyQ=w1190-h893-no

DudleySmith i kept this card due to it being hand written ..which is rare now days....as i said i donate to animal causes ..this is the vet ernest t. escaped from...due to a bad crate door..my bad not theirs...
All I see is a lot garbled rubbish. Your cut and paste failed. Or is that how dopers identify themselves these days?

ahh the lame wit of losers

Still waiting on all the evidence Osteen is a crook. Do you think he hid $500K in a wall? Really? How does this plumber know it was '$500 K'? Did he count it? Did anybody else see this giant pile of cash, or just this plumber? Why would Osteen need to hide cash in a wall??? The whole story is stupid, which is probably why you peddle it. If he wanted chump change like that he could do that every year by merely taking the standard compensation most churches pay Pastors, which is around $8 a year for the average weekly attendance they draw. In Osteen's case that would be $8 times over 45,000 people a week,plus the TV broadcast audience. He already pays taxes on over $40 million a year, dumbass.

Only morons would buy this idiot claim of yours.

seems you just got your rant going and nothing will stop you ....

false news of hiding money in the wall....you need a solid dose of reality

seems you just got your rant going and nothing will stop you ....

false news of hiding money in the wall....you need a solid dose of reality
Yes, you're anxious to change the subject you brought up. We get it, you don't have squat, as usual.

you seem more upset no one is starting threads that you want....simple denial that joel osteen is a crook is funny in the face of the proof that he is

you seem more upset no one is starting threads that you want....simple denial that joel osteen is a crook is funny in the face of the proof that he is

Yup. Osteen is as crooked as they come. He just hides it well.

When he dies they will find little horns buried in his skull.

There are PLENTY of examples of notable folks on the left that have had their videos demonetized, not necessarily outright pulled, but their income stream, dented severely.

A lot of folks haven't been able to express their opinions freely on a range of topics. The election, Russiagate, the vaccines, Assange, Epstein, the war, it goes on and on.

Jimmy Dore, Glen Greenwald, The Greyzone, Chris Hedges, Lee Camp, etc.

And some videos have been pulled.

Real progressives like those you listed are hated just as much as right wingers by corporate and social media. They are regularly attacked by the D Party and their friends in government and media.

Look what they did to Joe Rogan for merely stating he took ivermectin and then exposing CNN for their lies. A liberal friend of mine just told me the other day that Rogan should be in prison. What??? She watches prodigious amounts of CNN. So, she knows exactly nothing. I told her Rogan’s political beliefs are on the left. She thought he was a Trumper/radical right winger. Of course, she’s never listened to him. Lol.

I think this summarizes the thinking of many liberals….
Liberals are so strange. Why are they mad at tucker Carlson for giving a platform to Jimmy Dore? You will win the lottery before you will find an anti-war, anti-imperial voice in the liberal controlled corporate media. The issue is what happened to liberalism. One word - Obamaism.

he is huge on youtube..he is know for contests such as the circle ...gives away cash ....but this latest is restoring eye sight to the blind by removing cataracts...the impact of restoring sight to blind people is kick ass and he pays for it with youtube money...so help him out...
only takes a minute and help him do his good works..

No

Idk if I am or not. I love target shooting.

Neither could I; It looks like a Baretta, and he is not obeying the rules of gun safety. That's a big no-no. :nono:

This is stuff I've known since I was 8.

You're technically right, but so was that dude -- what's his name? The Baldwin guy.

And he actually killed somebody.

I hate looking at Corbett, although I love listening to his videos.

He reminds me visually of that Yuval Noah What-the-fuck-ever, who ought not to exist on the planet.

Forum List

Back