Could we claim illegal discrimination at a gay bar?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Could I sue for damages a gay bar that refused to let heterosexuals in? We already are Suing bakeries who won't bake cakes for someone.

Just say you're gay, and then you can get in.

What about ugly people not allowed into certain establishments? Or people not wearing the right clothes?

• Banned
Could I sue for damages a gay bar that refused to let heterosexuals in? We already are Suing bakeries who won't bake cakes for someone.
I've never heard of a gay bar that discriminated against hetero's, only homophobes.

It is a hypothetical situation. What happens if so many normal people attend one of these bars that it drives away the homos. The bar owner then enacts a policy that bans straights. Would we be able to sue?

It figures the lefties can't figure out the point.

They are slow but you have to remember that they are so in love with themselves that they can't fathom ever being wrong on anything or seeing any conflict in their opinions.

I've never heard of a gay bar that discriminated against hetero's, only homophobes.

It is a hypothetical situation. What happens if so many normal people attend one of these bars that it drives away the homos. The bar owner then enacts a policy that bans straights. Would we be able to sue?
Yes

If you wear a god hates fags t-shirt into a gay bar...they have every right to throw you out. If a homo wears a fags hate god t-shirt into a church , they have every right to throw him out.

Yes

If you wear a god hates fags t-shirt into a gay bar...they have every right to throw you out. If a homo wears a fags hate god t-shirt into a church , they have every right to throw him out.

That is discrimination! Public facilities must accomadate everyone or does that right only exist for HOMOS,!

Just say you're gay, and then you can get in.

What about ugly people not allowed into certain establishments? Or people not wearing the right clothes?

If it is illegal the. We can sue.

Then sue.

Waste loads of money over something like this, get judges and lawyers involved, and the lawyers rich.

Isn't this the American way?

Does that mean that you agree with homosexuals not allowing heterosexuals into an establishment?

Then sue.

Waste loads of money over something like this, get judges and lawyers involved, and the lawyers rich.

Isn't this the American way?

You are perhaps the single biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. Your group not only launches frivolous and punishing lawsuits CONSTANTLY in the name of a completely false premise...which you know is false from your waffling amorphous cult of (fill in the blank) deviant sex behaviors of which membership ebbs and flows according to the immediate trends of the day...Your group actually sets up situations where they know good and faithful people will reject participation in your cult's values JUST SO YOU CAN SUE THEM frivolously, using your false premise. And all so you can ultimately force your values into the core of society; putting those in handcuffs who refuse to play along.

You are the uber-hypocrite. If someone was forcing gays to be Christian using your same techniques, and to "play along" with Christian values "or else", you'd throw a FIT. You are exposed. You are the queen of hypocrites. You are anti-freedom. You are anti-free speech. You are anti-American. Moreover, your type of thinking is sedition itself and a danger to America; more than a thousand suicide bombers..

It figures the lefties can't figure out the point.

Oh we get 'the point'- we are just amused at the idea of Superdemocrat ever not being welcomed at a gay bar.

Or daring to go into one.

What the homophobe RWNJ's like Super are ignoring of course is the law.

In a state like Florida- any bar could refuse to accept Super for being straight- or for being gay or in his case- for being asexual.
There is no law against discrimination based upon sexual identity in Florida.

In a state like Oregon- it would be illegal for a bar to refuse to serve Super for being straight- or for being gay or in his case- for being asexual.

Just like it would be illegal for the same bar to refuse to serve an African American or a Jew or a Mexican.

No not really. I am fairly certain if you wore that shirt into a gay bar, everyone would assume it was ironic-but no specific 'right' to throw you out- though if they have a policy against t-shirts they certainly could.

A church can throw anyone out that they want for any reason that they want- if your church wants to throw out someone for being black- they can do so.

Forum List

Back