Could Trump be the first US President to do jail time

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.
It is amazing he has not already done jail time for his business practices.

Nuh, he'll just get ejected out of office by Congress and Pence will quickly pardon him. It's the American way.
Doubtful.
Mueller’s only hope is to illegally leak enough bogus bullshit to the press to cause Trump to fire his worthless ass for abuse, and then give congress an excuse to impeach him. They keep tipping him off to this plan.

What is "doubtful"? If Trump gets nailed on committing a crime that's how it's going down.
Mueller is conducting his investigation in the media.

I don't think he can find any evidence. He may manufacture some, but find some?.... never.
Nope, that's a lie......

Mueller has had nothing to do with the media and his team has leaked nothing to the media, they have all been mum.

It's the whole reason the press has gone full force ahead, and decided to actually spend the money for their own individual investigative reporting in to all different aspects of what they think Mueller is investigating....

Mueller ain't no fool....he KNOWS all eyes are on him and his team, and has been on the up and up with everything.....so to give no excuse to anyone, when his final results are said and done....even if it is exonerating Trump.
If Mueller isn't leaking to the press how come every time he does something the usual press statement is soon to follow. Why do we keep hearing the direction the investigation is going? Jeff Sessions is releasing Jack squat, yet he is conducting several investigations. You hear nothing about it.

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.

Click, ignore.

My new strategy is to put every internet troll that spams the world with lying propaganda gets blocked, ignored, reported, blocked, ignored, reported.

It's a very effective strategy. It limits their influence and stops the false narrative in it's tracks.

It also, over time, exposes those with multiple accounts.

Nuh, he'll just get ejected out of office by Congress and Pence will quickly pardon him. It's the American way.
Doubtful.
Mueller’s only hope is to illegally leak enough bogus bullshit to the press to cause Trump to fire his worthless ass for abuse, and then give congress an excuse to impeach him. They keep tipping him off to this plan.

What is "doubtful"? If Trump gets nailed on committing a crime that's how it's going down.

I don't think he can find any evidence. He may manufacture some, but find some?.... never.

19 people indicted, 5 guilty pleas, Manafort will probably die in jail and this is only at half time.

"For the media"? No dumbass, this ain't some tv show, this is as real and as serious as it gets
Wow..

The shear numbers are very impressive.
Only to a few Snowflakes.

13 Russians indicted that have nothing to do with Trump.
3 former Trump members that spent mere days on the campaign indicted for shit they did years ago. Not for anything they did for Trump.
These are simply indictments meant to show that the investigation isn't a total waste of time and money.
Instead we discovered the corruption in the Obama administration using perjury to get warrants to spy on political opponents.

What the fuck makes you think that the investigation is about Trump? It's about Russian interference in our elections and whatever criminal activity surrounds it.

Trump personally is now under very serious investigation for Obstruction of Justice and I'm fairly certain he'll get nailed on it.

Again, this ain't like your standard fare go-no-where Republican dog and pony shows, this is what a real deal investigation looks like.

Last edited:
Doubtful.

19 people indicted, 5 guilty pleas, Manafort will probably die in jail and this is only at half time.

"For the media"? No dumbass, this ain't some tv show, this is as real and as serious as it gets
Wow..

3 former Trump members that spent mere days on the campaign indicted for shit they did years ago. Not for anything they did for Trump.
These are simply indictments meant to show that the investigation isn't a total waste of time and money.
Instead we discovered the corruption in the Obama administration using perjury to get warrants to spy on political opponents.

What the fuck makes you think that the investigation is about Trump? It's about Russian interference in our elections and whatever criminal activity surrounds it.

Trump personally is now under serious investigation for Obstruction of Justice, which is but one branch of investigation.

Again, this ain't like your standard fare go-no-where Republican dog and pony shows, this is what a real investigation looks like.
Obstruction of what crime. Don't you first need a crime to obstruct?

I hope the orange whore does jail time, and a lot of it. How can anyone support someone with such a record of being scum and trying to destroy his nation is a real question. He really is the most worthless person to ever arrive on the U.S. political scene. Sex whore, probable pedophile, serial adulterer, business conman and cheat, Russian acolyte. Draft dodger. Liar. And more. It's interesting that his supporters always portray themselves as "holy", "religious," and "patriotic" folks, with "preachers," as opposed to the rest of us Americans, yet they support someone who thinks the entire world is a house of prostitution and a field for screwing people financially, and who is a party hack instead of a POTUS who represents all Americans. It does not sound like people in the "red states" are very decent people. Just the opposite.

The song of hate from a typical leftist fascist

I wouldn't "hate" this morally bankrupt person if he were in a home somewhere. But I cannot tolerate this low level of scum leading this executive branch and doing incredible damage to our government and reputation. We now have an incredible pig in charge of the executive branch. This is entirely unacceptable. I do not accept this for my country. Why people who say that they are "Christians" paint crosses all over such a person is beyond me and is disgusting. I guess fascists love fascists and they'll do anything, no matter how crooked.

All you're doing is spewing leftist hate. Trump doesn't think what you do, so you want to shut him down with any means necessary. Do you have any content anywhere or are you just here to spew your fascist venom?

"Trump doesn't think what you do." Thank you for the compliment. No, I do not think like a feral, immoral whore bred in a pigsty. trump's supporters demonstrate their low character. Please start watching and reading the news from January, 2017 onward. You appear to be very dense. Yes. I want to shut him down. He is a clear and present danger to the United States, perhaps the most dangerous person of my lifetime.

Leftists are bizarre. The more time goes by with no evidence, the more brainwashed that proves him guilty he becomes.

$145 million from Russia to Hillary didn't land her in jail
that's BECAUSE $145 million did NOT go to Hillary. :rolleyes:

There was no 145 million from Russia to Clinton ANYTHING.

We've been over this a million times but these shameless bullshit peddlers keep throwing it out there as if it's true.

You've been through that the Russian deal money came through a Canadian.

Again bullshit, there is no evidence CANADIAN's donations to Clinton Foundation had ANYTHING to do with Uranium One deal security clearance approved by 8 different Federal agencies. He left the CANADIAN company and sold all his interest long before the deal.

You believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, not what there is good evidence of.

Look man. You're going out and mining the internet for points you can twist. I'm not wasting my time doing that back because you aren't doing this with intellectual integrity. But give me a link the Canadian had no interest in selling his company to the Russians much less the Russians weren't paying him the money to do that.

And you lied. You said no money went straight to Hillary. She got half a million cash money directly from the Russians. That is quid pro quo right there.

And your "eight agency" crap is ridiculous. She was the most senior person who signed off on it. You'd want to crucify a Republican who did that.

You have no intellectual integrity. It's just part of your get Trump from your Trump derangement syndrome

donating money to a charity foundation is not giving the money to Hillary or to Bill or to chelsea...

You're unbelievable. They go out and raise money for their foundation all the time. They raised money from the who's who of America's enemies. Hillary engaged in pay to play to grease her palms even more. Then when she lost the election, donations stopped. Everyone know what they were doing.

But her foundation isn't her? You're an airhead

I hope the orange whore does jail time, and a lot of it. How can anyone support someone with such a record of being scum and trying to destroy his nation is a real question. He really is the most worthless person to ever arrive on the U.S. political scene. Sex whore, probable pedophile, serial adulterer, business conman and cheat, Russian acolyte. Draft dodger. Liar. And more. It's interesting that his supporters always portray themselves as "holy", "religious," and "patriotic" folks, with "preachers," as opposed to the rest of us Americans, yet they support someone who thinks the entire world is a house of prostitution and a field for screwing people financially, and who is a party hack instead of a POTUS who represents all Americans. It does not sound like people in the "red states" are very decent people. Just the opposite.

The song of hate from a typical leftist fascist

I wouldn't "hate" this morally bankrupt person if he were in a home somewhere. But I cannot tolerate this low level of scum leading this executive branch and doing incredible damage to our government and reputation. We now have an incredible pig in charge of the executive branch. This is entirely unacceptable. I do not accept this for my country. Why people who say that they are "Christians" paint crosses all over such a person is beyond me and is disgusting. I guess fascists love fascists and they'll do anything, no matter how crooked.

All you're doing is spewing leftist hate. Trump doesn't think what you do, so you want to shut him down with any means necessary. Do you have any content anywhere or are you just here to spew your fascist venom?

"Trump doesn't think what you do." Thank you for the compliment. No, I do not think like a feral, immoral whore bred in a pigsty. trump's supporters demonstrate their low character. Please start watching and reading the news from January, 2017 onward. You appear to be very dense. Yes. I want to shut him down. He is a clear and present danger to the United States, perhaps the most dangerous person of my lifetime.

And the guy just vomits more vile

Wow..

Trump personally is now under serious investigation for Obstruction of Justice, which is but one branch of investigation.

Again, this ain't like your standard fare go-no-where Republican dog and pony shows, this is what a real investigation looks like.

At very least crime Flynn plead guilty to. DUH

Trump asked Comey to squash investigation (OBSTRUCTION), Comey declined and Trump fired him (MORE OBSTRUCTION). Mueller picked up where Comey left off and forced Flynn into guilty plea and co-operation with the investigation.

Leftists are bizarre. The more time goes by with no evidence, the more brainwashed that proves him guilty he becomes.

We've been over this a million times but these shameless bullshit peddlers keep throwing it out there as if it's true.

Again bullshit, there is no evidence CANADIAN's donations to Clinton Foundation had ANYTHING to do with Uranium One deal security clearance approved by 8 different Federal agencies. He left the CANADIAN company and sold all his interest long before the deal.

You believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, not what there is good evidence of.

Look man. You're going out and mining the internet for points you can twist. I'm not wasting my time doing that back because you aren't doing this with intellectual integrity. But give me a link the Canadian had no interest in selling his company to the Russians much less the Russians weren't paying him the money to do that.

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

What else would you like me to DIS-prove? Maybe that this Canadian WAS NOT a secret Russian agent conspiring to kill Trump?

You make up total horseshit and then dump the burden on me to dis-prove and top it off with some bullshit about intellectual integrity?

You are saying 145 million come from Russians? Fine, PUT UP THE EVIDENCE or stfu.

Meanwhile, facts are that big money to Clinton Foundation came from a Canadian businessman who had no financial stake in U1 deal security clearance.

Last edited:

$500K to slick willie and no jail time.

Not sure if it's pathetic or funny.

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

What else would you like me to DIS-prove? Maybe that this Canadian WAS NOT a secret Russian agent conspiring to kill Trump?

You make up total horseshit and then dump the burden on me to dis-prove and top it off with some bullshit about intellectual integrity?

You are saying 145 million come from Russians? Fine, PUT UP THE EVIDENCE or stfu.

Meanwhile, facts are that big money to Clinton Foundation came from a Canadian businessman who had no financial stake in U1 deal security clearance.

We got to the Canadian and you said he had divested all his interest and had no benefit from giving all that money to Hillary. That's me failing to prove MY claim?

Your stupid isn't making your brain hurt, it's more of a dull, numbing sensation. You're a constantly moving target and you have no intellectual integrity. If this were a genuine discussion to you where you had a standard you meant and would apply to Democrats as well as Republicans, I'd be glad to google. But you're just constant flip, flop and fly

If Mueller isn't leaking to the press how come every time he does something the usual press statement is soon to follow. Why do we keep hearing the direction the investigation is going? .

People who testify in front of Muellers grand juries, are free to talk to reporters about what they were asked, and an inference of what Mueller is investigating is then drawn from that.

Yep. That was pure quid pro quo

Yep. That was pure quid pro quo
it is per the definition.

Wow..

At very least crime Flynn plead guilty to. DUH

Trump asked Comey to squash investigation (OBSTRUCTION), Comey declined and Trump fired him (MORE OBSTRUCTION). Mueller picked up where Comey left off and forced Flynn into guilty plea and co-operation with the investigation.

So, Flynn’s money laundering from before he met Trump? Stretch much?

Obstruction to conspire to collude!!

Drugs is the only way I can explain these type of hysterical and hallucinogenic OPs Frank....drugs.

for sure remember this stupid fuck moron crusader retard,thinks Reagan was the greatest president ever.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so i expect this kind of crap from him.:lmao:

yeah great thinking there by the OP.:2up:

yeah lets put a president behind bars who is trying to drain the swamp and get rid of all these criminals in washington who have been ruling us for decades now.lets put HIM behind bars but lets let mass murderers who invade other countries and start wars with them murdering women and children around the world and serve the elite by taking jobs away from americans and shipping them overseas.let all THOSE clowns walk free.yeah thats the ticket.:lmao:

every president since reagan up to obama has done that,let all those traiters get off scott free but lets put a president who is cleaning up that corruption behind bars,yeah thats the ticket.:thup::dance::yes_text12:

Forum List

Back