Could Trump be the first US President to do jail time

Not only will he not do jail time, he won’t even be charged with anything. There is nothing he can be charged with. .

Not yet, but wait for Trump to be put under oath for the many depositions he will be subject to. Or when Mueller drags Trump in front of the grand jury. Everybody knows Trump will hang himself if he tells the truth, and he will hang himself if he lies.

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.
It is amazing he has not already done jail time for his business practices.

Nuh, he'll just get ejected out of office by Congress and Pence will quickly pardon him. It's the American way.

Pence can't pardon state crimes.

I hope the orange whore does jail time, and a lot of it. How can anyone support someone with such a record of being scum and trying to destroy his nation is a real question. He really is the most worthless person to ever arrive on the U.S. political scene. Sex whore, probable pedophile, serial adulterer, business conman and cheat, Russian acolyte. Draft dodger. Liar. And more. It's interesting that his supporters always portray themselves as "holy", "religious," and "patriotic" folks, with "preachers," as opposed to the rest of us Americans, yet they support someone who thinks the entire world is a house of prostitution and a field for screwing people financially, and who is a party hack instead of a POTUS who represents all Americans. It does not sound like people in the "red states" are very decent people. Just the opposite.

The song of hate from a typical leftist fascist

I wouldn't "hate" this morally bankrupt person if he were in a home somewhere. But I cannot tolerate this low level of scum leading this executive branch and doing incredible damage to our government and reputation. We now have an incredible pig in charge of the executive branch. This is entirely unacceptable. I do not accept this for my country. Why people who say that they are "Christians" paint crosses all over such a person is beyond me and is disgusting. I guess fascists love fascists and they'll do anything, no matter how crooked.

I hope the orange whore does jail time, and a lot of it. How can anyone support someone with such a record of being scum and trying to destroy his nation is a real question. He really is the most worthless person to ever arrive on the U.S. political scene. Sex whore, probable pedophile, serial adulterer, business conman and cheat, Russian acolyte. Draft dodger. Liar. And more. It's interesting that his supporters always portray themselves as "holy", "religious," and "patriotic" folks, with "preachers," as opposed to the rest of us Americans, yet they support someone who thinks the entire world is a house of prostitution and a field for screwing people financially, and who is a party hack instead of a POTUS who represents all Americans. It does not sound like people in the "red states" are very decent people. Just the opposite.

The song of hate from a typical leftist fascist

I wouldn't "hate" this morally bankrupt person if he were in a home somewhere. But I cannot tolerate this low level of scum leading this executive branch and doing incredible damage to our government and reputation. We now have an incredible pig in charge of the executive branch. This is entirely unacceptable. I do not accept this for my country. Why people who say that they are "Christians" paint crosses all over such a person is beyond me and is disgusting. I guess fascists love fascists and they'll do anything, no matter how crooked.

All you're doing is spewing leftist hate. Trump doesn't think what you do, so you want to shut him down with any means necessary. Do you have any content anywhere or are you just here to spew your fascist venom?

Not only will he not do jail time, he won’t even be charged with anything. There is nothing he can be charged with. .

Not yet, but wait for Trump to be put under oath for the many depositions he will be subject to. Or when Mueller drags Trump in front of the grand jury. Everybody knows Trump will hang himself if he tells the truth, and he will hang himself if he lies.

Oh, I would love to see this clown put under oath. I doubt that he can remember what he said yesterday.
I remember sitting down with a pile of deposition transcripts when I was a paralegal and comparing them. What fun!

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.

Nuh, he'll just get ejected out of office by Congress and Pence will quickly pardon him. It's the American way.
Doubtful.
Mueller’s only hope is to illegally leak enough bogus bullshit to the press to cause Trump to fire his worthless ass for abuse, and then give congress an excuse to impeach him. They keep tipping him off to this plan.

Doubtful.
Mueller’s only hope is to illegally leak enough bogus bullshit to the press to cause Trump to fire his worthless ass for abuse, and then give congress an excuse to impeach him. They keep tipping him off to this plan.

What is "doubtful"? If Trump gets nailed on committing a crime that's how it's going down.

Ha ha! How long have we been subjected to this nonsense now? Please. Just like the guy from CNN said when he thought he wasn’t in air: “It’s a nothingburger”

Doubtful.

What is "doubtful"? If Trump gets nailed on committing a crime that's how it's going down.
Mueller is conducting his investigation in the media.

I don't think he can find any evidence. He may manufacture some, but find some?.... never.

Oh, I would love to see this clown put under oath. I doubt that he can remember what he said yesterday.
I remember sitting down with a pile of deposition transcripts when I was a paralegal and comparing them. What fun!

It's funny how the dumbest, most vacuous hate filled posters are the ones who always say you are lawyers. I wonder why people hate lawyers so much???

Bill Clinton has been gone for a while. Get over it.

Doubtful.

I don't think he can find any evidence. He may manufacture some, but find some?.... never.

19 people indicted, 5 guilty pleas, Manafort will probably die in jail and this is only at half time.

"For the media"? No dumbass, this ain't some tv show, this is as real and as serious as it gets

Leftists are bizarre. The more time goes by with no evidence, the more brainwashed that proves him guilty he becomes.

$145 million from Russia to Hillary didn't land her in jail
that's BECAUSE $145 million did NOT go to Hillary. :rolleyes:

Leftists are bizarre. The more time goes by with no evidence, the more brainwashed that proves him guilty he becomes.

Of course it did. Is this some sort of word game where giving money to Hillary's foundation isn't giving it to Hillary?

BTW, not all of it went to her foundation. Some went straight into her bank account

There was no 145 million from Russia to Clinton ANYTHING.

We've been over this a million times but these shameless bullshit peddlers keep throwing it out there as if it's true.

Doubtful.

Nope, that's a lie......

Mueller has had nothing to do with the media and his team has leaked nothing to the media, they have all been mum.

It's the whole reason the press has gone full force ahead, and decided to actually spend the money for their own individual investigative reporting in to all different aspects of what they think Mueller is investigating....

Mueller ain't no fool....he KNOWS all eyes are on him and his team, and has been on the up and up with everything.....so to give no excuse to anyone, when his final results are said and done....even if it is exonerating Trump.

We've been over this a million times but these shameless bullshit peddlers keep throwing it out there as if it's true.

You've been through that the Russian deal money came through a Canadian. A hypocrisy that you would suddenly grasp if Russian deal money came to Trump though a Canadian.

Yet your point is still a lie. Slick doubled his fee to speak in Russia and that did go directly into Hillary's account

You've been through that the Russian deal money came through a Canadian.

Again bullshit, there is no evidence CANADIAN's donations to Clinton Foundation had ANYTHING to do with Uranium One deal security clearance approved by 8 different Federal agencies. He left the CANADIAN company and sold all his interest long before the deal.

You believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, not what there is good evidence of.

Of course it did. Is this some sort of word game where giving money to Hillary's foundation isn't giving it to Hillary?

BTW, not all of it went to her foundation. Some went straight into her bank account
donating money to a charity foundation is not giving the money to Hillary or to Bill or to chelsea...NONE makes it in to their pockets, 98% makes it directly to their Charity causes, the 2% left is for overhead.

And the CANADIAN man who shared the global initiative charity with Bill, donated almost all of his money all when Hillary was simply a Senator from New York, before anyone could ever imagine she would be chosen as Secretary of State.

bill's speech money was what he got paid for speeches by anyone that was willing to have him give a speech, whether in Timbuktu, Korea, china or Saudi Arabia or Columbus, Ohio etc.....

So yes, what you are promoting is a conspiracy theory that falls flat as a pancake, when reviewed.... it's for the weak minded, unable to understand the facts before them....

Doubtful.

19 people indicted, 5 guilty pleas, Manafort will probably die in jail and this is only at half time.

"For the media"? No dumbass, this ain't some tv show, this is as real and as serious as it gets
Wow..

The shear numbers are very impressive.
Only to a few Snowflakes.

13 Russians indicted that have nothing to do with Trump.
3 former Trump members that spent mere days on the campaign indicted for shit they did years ago. Not for anything they did for Trump.
These are simply indictments meant to show that the investigation isn't a total waste of time and money.
Instead we discovered the corruption in the Obama administration using perjury to get warrants to spy on political opponents.

Forum List

Back